• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Yeah... okay... I do it around... hmmm.. I dunno... I do It before I leave... ^^;

Now... I am going to make a plan to make dakota do the same thing like yesturday.. I need everyones help... okay. n_n

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Haruka said:
Now... I am going to make a plan to make dakota do the same thing like yesturday.. I need everyones help... okay. n_n

... does that mean a new rise in the Boo Ya disease...?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
*reads out a Wanted poster*

WANTED:

Haruka aka Alyssa Whitney, for starting a new type of biological weapons, the "Boo Ya!" disease to all other PC members. She must be put to a stop before her plan succeeds or else we'll all go "Boo Ya" non stop day and night...

Boo Ya!

ugh... did i just say that?
Boo Ya!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Just be sure this doesn't get too spammy...I'm not that strict, but make it something at least worth reading. @_@;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Holy.

Hi everyone, what's up?:p:(

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
hehehehe this discusuion is weird. i was denied acess to daily chitchat 4 timnes today, i dunno why. said i had no permission to acess the page.

its already september 11 here. aus is ahead of america, it was september 12 over here wen i heard of the twin tower thing it was awful, even for aussies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Arcanine is a hypocrite!!!

let's not start that boo ya thing again... since majority of them is SPAM actually if you think about it...

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2004
Arcanine said:
Well what did I tell you, you dont know Sapphire.
He SPAMS, face it Arcanine, hes a SPMMER, i've been trying to get that over to you, anyway happy B-day soph.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Doctor Itsy said:
He SPAMS, face it Arcanine, hes a SPMMER, i've been trying to get that over to you, anyway happy B-day soph.
Im not stupid, I know he spams like theres no tomorrow, its not like I dont know what gos on on my own site. And I dont remember you trying to get that over to me.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
Haruka said:
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Please don't get upset Sophie... please don't
Its okay, im not upest. it wasnt done spitefully, they genuinely didnt realise i dont celbarate my birthday i think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back