• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryziken's Island of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Hello! Could I please have female Poliwag, Eevee and a Dratini, please?

If it helps, I have a DW Female Larvitar for your collection.

Cheers and a happy new year :D

Pokémon White FC: 0905 6502 6800

I have those pokemon ready to go, and I would like the Larvitar very much! I am travelling tonight, but once I am ready to trade, I will PM you. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Can I get DWf Illumise, Smeargle, and Hippopotas. I have a DWf Larvitar I can trade you.

EDIT: nvmd, you're getting Larvitar

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Can I request DWf Sableye, Anorith, and Scyther. I will work on getting you a DWf Seel.

EDIT: the above request was completed.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Hello there! Would you mind if I could ask for Gligar, and Poliwag?

I don't have anything you wanted though (I have RNG'ed starters from 4th Gen and I could do any RNG Breeding from 4th Gen for you :D).

Edit: I got them from eleken, however I still want you to consider my offer for free. :D Since I see that you are helping out a lot of PC'ers, I'd love to help you out too!

Last edited:
Years
I would really like a magic bounce espeon male. I have almost given up on finding one. If you can help me or point me in a helpful direction ill appreciate it and I will have some interesting things to trde also. Please pm me or contact me on the thread. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2012
Could i have an EEVEE please???

Hello I was wondering if I could have a female EEVEE please :3 because I'm trying to make a Pokemon VGC 2012 team and i've been trying to find a dreamworld eevee like forever :3 and I would be willing to give you some pokemon so could you please reply thank you in advance ok my friend code is : 5071 7437 2174

Last edited:

Bayrock

Dedicated
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2012
Eevee, Vulpix, and Gligar. Please and Thank You!

Game: Black
FC: 0519-1967-2061
ID: 58400

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Could I please have a female Ralts, a Castform, and a Pachirisu? Thanks!

FC B/W: 3267 8515 4856

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Sorry I've been away from the thread for a while. Life gets busy sometimes.
I do hope to continue distributing my Dream World pokes, so don't be shy!

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Well then allow me to be first since your return :)

TORKOAL
324.gif
Shell Armor
and
ABRA
063.gif
Magic Guard If at all possible :)

I don't appear to have any DW Pokemon that you need, but If you still need power items I could put them on to randoms for you?

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Well then allow me to be first since your return :)

I don't appear to have any DW Pokemon that you need, but If you still need power items I could put them on to randoms for you?

That would be excellent! I could use any three u have to spare, except Power Band. :D

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
All righty! How about the Bracer, Anklet, and Lens? :D
Also, I may not be able to trade until about 11 hours from now (10pm for me), but tomorrow I should have more time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back