• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Atop Mount Coronet by PEDRO12.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
No, sadly :(
The fixed background makes some browsers on slower internet and processors lag :/
Sorry :(

Cid

Years
While I'm still waiting until the links no longer have underlines, I'm switching to this style as soon as possible. It's really that great. Thanks for making this style, Pedro, and I hope you make more. :D

Echidna

Years
And well, I don't really have access to the skin anymore, it's all up to the admins :3
I'll see if Audy is willing to help (:

Reactions: Cid

Echidna

Years
You can always take your style XML, edit it and re-submit it if you need to still make any changes, I believe.

Not in this case. Audy had to go through all the templates and fix any mistakes since the master style hadn't been updated in a while lol. My XML is way too outdated and I don't wanna put him through that trouble again :___:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
This one is great.
I don't really like the one they're using for Halloween.
Maybe because I hate those two so much...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Good job Pedro, I really like it. Really nice background.

Though I'm having a problem loading the banner. Only part of Rhyperior's arm shows up.
Spoiler:

:(

Years
Totally forgot to comment on this, but this skin is superb! The browns are really nice on my eyes but the background choice is great as well. But unfortunately I'm one of those people with slower processors, so I lag a tiny bit when scrolling. ): But regardless, it's wonderful and I love it!

Echidna

Years
Good job Pedro, I really like it. Really nice background.

Though I'm having a problem loading the banner. Only part of Rhyperior's arm shows up.
Spoiler:

:(
Thanks! And O_O
I'm having that problem too. Apparently we're the only two... :/ I wish I could fix it, but I don't have access anymore lol.
Totally forgot to comment on this, but this skin is superb! The browns are really nice on my eyes but the background choice is great as well. But unfortunately I'm one of those people with slower processors, so I lag a tiny bit when scrolling. ): But regardless, it's wonderful and I love it!
Thanks sis! And damn lol, that sucks :|

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh, um, there is one more little thing that's been bugging me a little. Links and regular text are exactly the same color - or, if not the same, then extremely similar - and it's very difficult to tell when someone has posted a link in their post or not. :(

Echidna

Years
Thanks guys!
Oh, um, there is one more little thing that's been bugging me a little. Links and regular text are exactly the same color - or, if not the same, then extremely similar - and it's very difficult to tell when someone has posted a link in their post or not. :(
@_@
I totally remember setting one to really dark brown and one to a more reddish brown, unless I skipped a colon or something and the attribute didn't take, in which case totally my fault, sorry :(
Unfortunately, the XML file I have isn't compatible with PC's Master Style (Ausaudriel had to go through all the templates to fix the out-dated ones). I really can't do anything right now ;-;
/shot

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hmm... Hey, PEDRO12, I really like this style, but I've noticed that there seems to be something iffy with the top navigation in Internet Explorer 9. Hmm...

picture.php

I've noticed that the "The PokeCommunity - Blogs Chat Oekaki" part is actually a table with a table row, containing four table data nodes containing these. The table's closing tag is past the div containing the quick search box. Hmm... Something tells me that the first part could be turned into a div, and then no tables would be involved, and then... maybe this will fix it...

(I've experimented with columns like that and it should be easily done.)

(If you try to fix it by making the table's width explicitly 100%, you have the "The PokeCommunity" part to deal with.)

Echidna

Years
Yeah I see O_O
Well the reason the <div> is inside the table is because <div> is a block (Don't ask me why I didn't use span, I have no friggin idea :/). When I try to put it outside the table, it adds a <br /> right after the table by default and goes to the next line :o

And now I really can't do much. You know what, Ima ask Audy if he can send me a version of the edited XML, and I'll try to fix all the mistake pointed out in this thread. Thanks guys! :D

Back