• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Copperlite

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2005
Pokemon Copperlite...Being made on RMXP

(dont ask aout the name...i dont know either it jsut came to me and i liked ie)
Story:You?re a young trainer in the Tinto region. Your father works for Pokemon Inc., A company that produces most items for pokemon. As you follow the normal quest to become a Pokemon Master you find out that your father is taking part in an illegal expiriment by Team Rocket to clone and digitize pokemon and put them into a database so that they can hack into the computer systems of everyday life like the marts and poke centers. You must stop this expiriment before Team Rocket takes over the world.

Features: I am using Blizzy's starterkitt
~CMS
~CBS
~2 regions playable...Tinto(custom region) and Johto
~only the first 251 pokemon
~possible 20 new pokemon
~Running Script
~The ability to catch and undigitize Digitized Pokemon

Screen shots:

The new LilyDale Town: Your Home town (below)

If anyone is interested in helping in anyway PM me and i will get back to you...

Last edited:

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
nice screens.
small, but interessting story
i found some spelling errors:
'refelaction' should be 'reflection'
keep up the good work ^^.

btw, if i were you i should only do 1 region.
(only your own region)
it saves some time and coding.

::edit::
the beginner town needs some work.
(try adding more trees instead of sea)

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2005
A few more screens

I have a few more screens for you to look at......

Route 1-Tinto(below)

A battle screen-BTW as of right now the only starter is Eevee...but when Blizzy's new relese comes with the new show choices i probally will make it like the official pokemon games.

A screen of the player in the second town, Willow Town

and last a screen of New Bark Town

::Edit::
Thankz Blizzy for your input on how i can make it better

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2005
DarkDoom3000 said:
looks preety cool
will you be able to catch the digital pokempn?

anyway good luck!

My goal is to make the digital pokemon sort of liek shadow pokemon in the sense that you can change them back into there normal state. im thinking of makin a machine that undigitizes them that you are rewarded with after beating the Eilte 4 so i will say more than likely yes they will be catchable.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2005
I have a few more Screens tonight

Hey i have as few more screens to show the fact that i changed the starter pokemon from Eevee to Elekid......

A battle screen:

The level up screen:

Pokemon Summery:

Pokemon Summery:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen yesterday
You mentioned you wanted to do Johto also. Well, im makin a remake of Silver, but if you want i will team up with you to help speed up the process...i can also be a mapper, spriter, scriptor...etc. Whata u say? Want to team up?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2005
Hey i have terrible news guys i have to either stop my game or put it on hold for a long time because there have been some things that have come up today and well my grades are slipping so i cant be on the computer liek hardly ever so yea im sry to neone who was lookin at this and

CAN I PLEASE HAVE A MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!

yea so......Flameguru our team up is pretty much off keep the demo i gave you tho just incase i ever get tiem again to start it back up i have something to go from good luck with your game tho.....

Back