• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Granted, but your internet became too fast, and your computer explodes.

I wish for videogames to be real. :D

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Granted. And your power should be going out right...about...NOW!

I wish that I could go kayaking more often.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Granted, you'll make them up, along with all the test you have from now till the end of college, the day after tommorow.

I wish for some pancakes!

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
Years
Granted, but it is a deadly virus and will kill everything on your computer and kill you.

Can I just head to LA now rather then wait till the 8th to fly?

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
You got a call from CIA, they needed a agent just like you. You signed up, leaving PC for more exiting real world experiences, but was tortured to death by crazy russians who maculated you with a swiss cheese slicer. (the swiss cheese slicers got rills)

My wish: eternal wishes.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Granted! But you keep gearing voices... :paranoid:

I wish for a Swiss Cheese Slicer. (complete with 12 types of cheese! :))

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
Granted! But you keep gearing voices... :paranoid:

I wish for a Swiss Cheese Slicer. (complete with 12 types of cheese! :))
Granted, but the way you recieve the swiss cheese slicer is the same as the last time anyone mentioned a swiss cheese slicer in this thread. AKA, you get cut to pieces like a piece of.. well, cheese.

My wish: eternal non-corrupted wishes.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Your wish was not granted. xD

I wish for a million cookies.

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
Granted, you eat yourself to death, your arteries shakes with grease, and you're buried at sea cause no one can find a coffin your size. It took 5 men to push you overboard. And you will be punished for gluttony in hell. (you seem like a nice guy/gal, sarcasm took over my writing.)

I still wish for eternal non-corrupted wishes!

███

Ninja Space Mouse
Years
Granted, But Then Your Wishes Were Completely Flawed And Didn't Work After The First One And You Couldn't Wish For Anymore Non-Corrupted Eternal Wishes In Which Causing You To Be Stranded On An Island And Dying In The Heat With No Food Or Water Or Shelter. So The People Finally Find You Dead On The Ground And You Were Left There To Rot In The Heat Of The All Mighty Sun.

I Wish For Excalibur to Sing Excalibur Song Forever.

PickupTeam

Free Item Abuser
Years
Granted, but Excalibur has a sore throat and sounds like crap!

I wish for 99 Rare Candies that will never go away thanks to soft resetting.

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
Years
Granted, but Excalibur has a sore throat and sounds like crap!

I wish for 99 Rare Candies that will never go away thanks to soft resetting.

Granted, but your pokémon gets greedy, as they want more, they strangle/fry/electrify/drown/crosh your skull in your sleep, claiming the rare candies for themselves and roam the world as a badass fat group of deadly pokémon.

I wish for a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back