• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Hey, I tried to hide the truth as much as possible XD; It was especially fun trying to keep stuff a secret from Derk. 'Twas really hard talking about Abyss with Shawn when Derk was around ;;

I have an alt. named Sync~ Not here, mind you XD; He's definitely my favorite of the God-Generals and I still can't believe all of their names except Asch's are music-related.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sync is my favorite God General as well. ♥ And yeah. It was difficult trying to talk to Derk whilst trying to keep away from spoilers when talking to him about Symphonia ah.

Tales of the Abyss has (for most of the characters) some neat name themes. Such as Flowers/Plants for the main cast (Anise, Gailardia, Mysterica) and music for the God Generals. I think they did that on purpose for some irony, since their names are music related but they're against the Score.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think Tear said she was named after a plant from their world? Idk. I'm not too sure about hers (since I was sure there was a plant named that but apparently not?) but Gailardias are orange/yellowish flowers and Peony is also named after a flower. ♥

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

That is...so cool. /gets delighted by the littlest things

OK, done with part two of my one-shot. So far it's 1289 words and I'm planning on writing two more parts, orz Also found a proxy that isn't blocked so I can now access Serebii for research~

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

I always found people who would willingly switch genders casually a bit on the strange side. There have been people who made it a kind of trend in the past and I don't think I can ever understand the appeal of doing that.

It's amusing that there are some who get easily mistaken for the wrong gender though. That's always led to some awkward but pretty hilarious situations on my part. XD

That casually-gender-flipping stuff just confuddles me sometimes; there are a few users on here who I still cannot figure out the gender of. XD

Anyhoo, transcribing the last few minutes that I experienced:
*because of this car review video; goes to watch "Howlin' For You" by the Black Keys* (kind of NSFW-ish if you decide to click that link)
*gets interrupted by advertisement/trailer for the 2011/2012 movie Safe*
*manages to stick around and watch the whole thing*
*does brief web searching about movie*
*locates official Safe movie traileron YouTube*
*gets interrupted again by the exact same trailer*
*proceeds to watch actual trailer XD*

I mean, I've had times where I had to watch commercials to view videos of commercials, but this is ridiculous. :cer_laugh:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Whoa...I don't think I've seen TCTI pushed below 18 different threads before, excluding stickied threads and announcements... XD But now it's momentarily back at the top so it doesn't really matter. ^_^
*reminisces about the "TCTI being a sticky" days*

Also, nice Fusion Dance signature image, Netto Azure. :cer_laugh: Ugh...I keep meaning to go comment on B2W2 stuff but I keep on getting distracted... >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back