• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
No problem bro i am currently going over a new save file using more defensive pokemon like bayleaf quagsire and foretress this time around should make it more of a challenge

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
No problem bro i am currently going over a new save file using more defensive pokemon like bayleaf quagsire and foretress this time around should make it more of a challenge

My party is jolteon, staraptor, typhlosion, quagsire, beautifly and ludicolo. I love my party and this is my first file party.

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
My party is jolteon, staraptor, typhlosion, quagsire, beautifly and ludicolo. I love my party and this is my first file party.

What level are your Pokémon? I'd love to hear about the party everyone finished the demo with so that I can scale the difficulty for the next part of the game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
i finishesd the demo usin3 pokemon lvl 45 staraptor lvl 45 feraligatr lvl 49 espeon. '-' yeah espeon is just broken as hell with modest natured psychic at its hands and i am currently training a aerodactyl form the old amber i got .
oh and on a rough scale when do you think the next demo is gonna come out

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
i finishesd the demo usin3 pokemon lvl 45 staraptor lvl 45 feraligatr lvl 49 espeon. '-' yeah espeon is just broken as hell with modest natured psychic at its hands and i am currently training a aerodactyl form the old amber i got .
oh and on a rough scale when do you think the next demo is gonna come out

Espeon is the best choice by far, although you might have a tough time against some of the cultist bosses. I'm not sure I could put a date on when the next demo will be out, it'll be ready when it's ready - although I've almost finished mapping out a large cycling road route. I'll post a preview of it when I get a chance.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
eh if i have shadow ball at that point i should do fine and if you need any input i could help.
oh and about those cultist bosses if you look at aerodactyls learnset you will see it can lear crunch plus Wani(ma feraligatr) already has crunch so screw the cultist bosses.
If possible add a are with lots of fire types that you can navigate and get one of the fire starters depending on what eevee starter you got like if you got jolteon you get pignite.
I have a question for you later in the game will you be able to battle gabriel the eusine lookalike

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
is it possible for you to remove the staravia in the forrest it's a bit broken and gives the player too much amo with espeon wrcking the entire preliminary tournament did not take any damage

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014

what are their levels if the amount of team members i s too much you will be underleveled
i suggest removing the beautifly as you move on if you find a suitable replacement

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
is it possible for you to remove the staravia in the forrest it's a bit broken and gives the player too much amo with espeon wrcking the entire preliminary tournament did not take any damage
ANd even after thhat it still wrecks everything by using close combat plus brave bird

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hello abdi and wacky. my team levels are as of meeting with Gabriel and laura talking with me after and then going through the sandstone passage. Staraptor 43, beautifly 43, ludicolo 43 and quagsire 42, typhlosion 44 and jolteon 44. Of the staravia event, that's how I got my staraptor and I think it is fine to have the staravia because you don't have to use it if you don't want to.
Beautifly has gotten much better as it leveled up so I don't think I will replace it. :D Jolteon is doing just as good as espeon would do in this so far. :P

For wacky, I think the difficulty scale is perfect right now because the opponents in the tournaments are close to the player's level or above it at least in my case which makes it more fun and challenging. ;D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey WackyTurtle. I have been looking all over for the treasure map pieces sidequest but I can't find the last one. Could you give me a hint please? Is one in the sandstone passage? I have the one from desert, one from ruins, one from just outside the ruins and I can't find the fourth (maybe last piece) and more if there are. :D Please help.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Hello abdi and wacky. my team levels are as of meeting with Gabriel and laura talking with me after and then going through the sandstone passage. Staraptor 43, beautifly 43, ludicolo 43 and quagsire 42, typhlosion 44 and jolteon 44. Of the staravia event, that's how I got my staraptor and I think it is fine to have the staravia because you don't have to use it if you don't want to.
Beautifly has gotten much better as it leveled up so I don't think I will replace it. :D Jolteon is doing just as good as espeon would do in this so far. :P

For wacky, I think the difficulty scale is perfect right now because the opponents in the tournaments are close to the player's level or above it at least in my case which makes it more fun and challenging. ;D

point made i just dislike beutifly line and you are on a good level my espeon is just to op and i understand with staravia but at least nerf it everybody is usiong the damn thing

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey Wacky. I sent a message about the treasure hunt sidequest but you haven't responded so I was wondering if you could please respond about whether you want to tell me or you don't want to tell me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thing is about the staravia is that its people's choice if they want to use it or not. I don't think it needs to be nerfed or anything.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
as roger oh so magnifisently said on american dad "nya"

lol sorry point made but damn op starapttor

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
Latest screenshot from Chapter Five, which is still in early stages right now but progressing steadily. It's a dream sequence, which is why everything has become a bit Lynchian...

1Mclj7g.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2014
wow that music and the story! its just amazing , you totally have my support :D

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I like the game and storyline it's original and the screenshots look great the only thing I don't like is the characters I like originally made ones or ones with different coloring but you'll probably change them as you progress best of luck :)

Years
This game is too good. The storyline, the humor, the challenge, the difficulty, everything about the game is over the top! Awesome job my man. However, at the same time, here's a bug that I found, that made sucker punch Haunter a nightmare. Sucker punch still hit, regardless the fact that I went for Grasswhistle with my Leafeon, or Thunder Wave by Pikachu. Please fix that... Also, is the Light ball accessible in this game, because using Pikachu is quite a pain without the light ball...... Good luck!

Back