• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveeolutions

Which Eeveeolution below do you like best/woud like to see in the future?

• Plateon

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Corpseon

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Drakeon

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Quakeon

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Arachneon

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Wingeon

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Obsideon

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Senseon

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Veneon

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
Years
I searched for a topic like this and didn't find one so ill take it upon myself to start a new one. Since X and Y came out with a new evolution for Eevee (Sylveon), there's still a bunch of Pokémon types that haven't been included in the Eeveeolutions yet that frankly I think should be. I watched a bunch of videos on youtube and I wanted to post a comment on there but my youtube wouldn't allow me to post. So here I am and I would like everyone else's thoughts, opinions, ideas, and which type you lot want Game Freak to include sooner than later.

1.) Steel: Plateon- all of the concept art and ideas that I saw for a Steel evolution all seemed like they just wanted to throw as many swords or sharp objects on a bigger Eevee. I think the Steel evolution should make Eevee into a big, powerful, tank of a Pokémon. Just imagine your Plateon doing Take Down or Iron Tail and not taking much recoil damage because its body is basically Plate Armor.
2.) Ghost: Corpseon- I saw this concept on a youtube video and absolutely fell in love. Yes the name is on the more gothic, malicious side but Game Freak needs to understand that a lot of their loyal, dire hard fans are basically in the mid 20's to early 30's now (ahem me for example). Also a Ghost evolution is a highly sought after fan favorite for Eevee right behind Dragon
3.) Dragon: Drakeon- The name speaks for itself. It's and easy fit between Drake and Eon and it rolls of the tongue nicely. Seriously just say Drakeon out loud three times. Feels good doesn't it?
4.) Ground: Quakeon- Same like Drake, Quake and Eon mesh like PBJ. Just picture a beefy, adorable, ground Eevee setting off Earthquakes!
5.) Bug: Arachneon- Most of the concept art/ideas that I saw for a Bug evolution for Eevee were the same mundane thing. Butterflies, caterpillars, cocoons, ENOUGH ALREADY! Yes Eevee's are suppose to be cute and adorable, but I strongly believe that spiders can be portrayed as cute also and I feel that Pokémon could use some more spiders. Charlottes Web...I rest my case.
6.) Flying: Wingeon: Fairly basic concept here. The concepts that I saw had a difficult time imagining a Flying type Eevee. I honestly believe it isn't that difficult. Wingeon is simple and to the point, almost like the Gen 1 Flare, Jolt and Vapor.
7.) Rock: Obsideon: I feel like when people think rock Pokémon they want to be comfortable and go with what they know. Bulky, grey, slow, etc. Obsidian is a beautiful rock and I think a beautiful rock Eevee could easily be pulled off.
8.) Fighting: Senseon- I had a really difficult time thinking of a great Fighting evolution for Eevee. Some ideas I saw were flat out bad (Taekwondoeon *blech*) Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan I believe really set the bar for great fighting Pokémon names giving tribute to two of the greatest martial artists that ever lived. So thinking along the lines of fighting and martial arts I thought was is the highest honor that one could be called in martial arts? Sensei was the obvious answer. If you're reading it out loud and sounding it out like Sense eon, try adding an Aye or Ah sound to the second e. Sens aye on sounds pretty decent to me.
9.) Poison: Veneon- Saw this idea also and loved it. Not my idea

I believe that's all of the missing types. If I missed one please don't hesitate to fill it in or give me your own thoughts, opinions, ideas. This is one of the best debate one can have. Just to clarify the only ones that I am not claiming as my own idea is Corpseon and Veneon, everything else I thought up on my own even though some are extremely obvious (Wingeon). Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
How about this for Flying type:

Spoiler:

Years
How about this for Flying type:

Spoiler:

I love this fanart, makes me want a Flying Eeveelution all the better. Of all the types I want to see introduced for Eeveelutions, Flying is definitely at the top of my list but I would like to see every type get one eventually.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
I love this fanart, makes me want a Flying Eeveelution all the better. Of all the types I want to see introduced for Eeveelutions, Flying is definitely at the top of my list but I would like to see every type get one eventually.
Found that on Bing. I voted for Flying and Dragon
no
pls
stop with the eeveelutions

bring us some real pokemon
Hopefully they make one that knows Sweet Chin Music :)

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 17, 2015
I found some artwork of Eeveelutions we don't have that I actually really like. Based on THIS artwork...

eeveelutions__the_new_generation_by_lunasnightmare-d5yy6t5.jpg

...I think I'd favor the Bug-type Eeveelution. Possibly the Ghost one.

Overall, I welcome any new type Eeveelution pretty much equally. Ground and Steel might lead, if only because those are my two favorite types that don't have one yet.

Years
While I'm not a fan of the names (Obsideon being the exception), I'm still holding on to hope for both a Dragon and a Poison type Eeveelution.

Either way, I think that once Glaceon and Leafeon were introduced, we hit the point of no return with the Eeveelutions, so I'd honestly be disappointed if we don't see a full set by the time the series is over.

Years
While I'm not a fan of the names (Obsideon being the exception), I'm still holding on to hope for both a Dragon and a Poison type Eeveelution.

Either way, I think that once Glaceon and Leafeon were introduced, we hit the point of no return with the Eeveelutions, so I'd honestly be disappointed if we don't see a full set by the time the series is over.

What names would you like to see? I respect your opinion. The names that I don't like that I thought of are the fighting and flying type. My other ideas (Except poison and ghost) I feel are pretty solid.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Great fanart, guys, cool find. I like the idea of a flying type Eeveelution using its ears as wings. That would be more natural than sprouting actual wings. Similarly, a bug type could have its ears turned into antennae and maybe a dragon type would get wings too but perhaps rather attached to its forelegs, sort of like Aerodactyl?

Years
What names would you like to see? I respect your opinion. The names that I don't like that I thought of are the fighting and flying type. My other ideas (Except poison and ghost) I feel are pretty solid.
While I haven't really thought about it, I think I'd like Soareon better than Wingeon for a Flying type Eeveelution. And if you don't like your Fighting type name, maybe Lutteon (from the French lutte- to fight or wrestle)?

Years
I'm holding out for a Ghost-type Eeveelution, something that maybe stems from a dead Eevee/an Eevee possessed by a Ghost-type, and a Flying-type, because the fanart above is just perfect for one.

Years
I would definitely love more Eeveelutions and I'm liking these designs. I voted for Fighting. It's not my favourite type but I love the idea of having a cute Fighting-type. I like the concept behind the name you came up with.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
I really want to see a flying-type and a Ghost-type eeveelution!
The fanarts above are really cool and cute, and that just made me wanting new eeveelutions!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'd really like to see a ghost eeveelution. I thought umbreon came out really well and ghost has that same potential to be dark and edgy

Back