• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
UPDATE:

Okay...so last time I got some comments saying that the assistants hair was to light on the OW so I went and tried to darken his hair so that you could all see the outline.
The old pics on the right, new pic on the left.

Colorchange.png

Okay, I'm pretty sure His hairline is noticeable now! ^^...I also received comments on his sprite saying It didn't look to good, so yet again It's being totally redone(YAY!) I'll have to post that in next weeks update. There are also a large group of trainer, and secret sprites being made so I hope you all look forward to that.

NEW BATTLE GRAPHICS?:

Now, since I don't want to put the whole story out there I decided to show some In battle sequences showing off some of the new Battle graphics I've been working on.

Spoiler:

Please note that these are still WIP, and I'm trying to find ways to make them look better so any comments would be nice telling me what I should or shouldn't add. Also for anyone who looked at the old update...You may or may not be able to tell that I spruced up the Battle boxes a bit...I'd also love some feedback on those too! ^^

Announcements:

Okay this is a message from the other update, but New people check everytime so I thought I'd respost it

I'm hate seeing the same looking trainer sprites(even though there custom made) every time I battle...so I wanted to turn this game around a little and make it a little more User friendly...Or face friendly...so I've created a new feature called the PC(Pokecommunity)Feature, where Anyone and everyone that wants to be part of the game, can make a custom Trainer and Overworld sprite(s) of themself and send it to me Via PM and I'll put it in the game...There are rules however

One: You must make the sprite on your own...No stealing other peoples sprites Or OW's
two: You can ASK someone to make them for you but you must tell me so, and give credit to that person.

And those are the only rules.

Also Here's a quote about positions from last update

Next I wanted to talk about positions...I'm really looking for more Spriters to help the current team with fakemon seeing as how we only have 79/150 made, so If you can make scratch sprites Please PLEASE tell me...I am also looking for someone(s) who is good with making back pics...this is really needed right about now so If you can do that please let me know...

So far we've gained another 3 members(WOHOO!), and I really wanna thank them for joining! ^^ along with my other teammates...I really appreciate your dedication to the game...without you all, this game wouldn't even be in development!

WHAT?! A NEW FEATURE?!:

Yes a new feature called Porta. PC! Now you can carry a small transport/store system everywhere you go! Here's a pic of it...

Spoiler:

Basically it's for those times where Your at a certain place, and you need a pokemon such as charizard to use strength on a bolder but you didn't bring it along...so this feature comes in handy there!...There will also be new features added in due time. Also some credit is due to OmegaGroudon for helping me solve a bug in the script! Thanx alot man XD.

Bonus Round:

Now it's time for the bonus round where I show or talk about a little something extra
In this bonus round, you get to see A new legendary! and yes it's the same from last time...well this time it has a color scheme, and It looks great ^^ there is some explanation to the sprite however, but first take a look.

Spoiler:

Now for my explanation...Well The look of the Pokemon is all thanx to JV12345, and Crosell who each came up with different color schemes for the pokemon, but since they both had something I liked in them...Well I added them together! Great job you two!, and thanx!

Well Thats it everyone. HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Please leave a comment if you can, and tell me whats good, and what must be improved!​

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I like the update FMP i love the battle backs the legendary looks nice and i like the portable PC feature hey will there be some kind of limit or restraint to when you can use it or can you use it anytime you feel like it?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
The OW is/was fine, but the in battle was to dark ...

<~F.M.P~>

Years
I like the update FMP i love the battle backs the legendary looks nice and i like the portable PC feature hey will there be some kind of limit or restraint to when you can use it or can you use it anytime you feel like it?

Yes there will be certain restraints, such as battling a certain boss, or completing a certain event, ect. and thanx.

The OW is/was fine, but the in battle was to dark ...

Uhm...Okay...

Years
:o You should of told me ya'll had a new thread! I linked the really old one on my Sprite Thread, but I've updated it now.

^_^ It looks really good! Quite a-ways from when you started!
If you need me to re-do any of my sprites just tell me. It looks like you used the Gym Leader in the old screenshots as the professor?

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Nice I really like it so far
but the new feature I don't think that's such a good idea to be honest because it's like you can take all pokémon with you (you know what I mean?)

Years
:o You should of told me ya'll had a new thread! I linked the really old one on my Sprite Thread, but I've updated it now.

If you need me to re-do any of my sprites just tell me. It looks like you used the Gym Leader in the old screenshots as the professor?

Such Tiny Text! Anywho, the Portable PC is a bad idea I think. It's like a never ending supply of Pokémon whenever I need them. I understand that sometimes it will be disabled but, I think that if someone forgot a Pokémon that they needed for a specific reason then they deserve to have to go all the way back to a PC and switch Pokémon. A well balanced team should suit any trainer with the option of one HM slave.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Glad to see your update.
You don't need to thank me even.XD
The sprite looks nice!

<~F.M.P~>

Years
kool updates man. sry 4 voting lowly... i pressed wrong bttn

No worries man...It'll get better in the next few weeks, and thanx

Glad to see your update.
You don't need to thank me even.XD
The sprite looks nice!

Thanx man, and I feel it's needed to thank you...You went through alot of hard thinking for it.

Such Tiny Text! Anywho, the Portable PC is a bad idea I think. It's like a never ending supply of Pokémon whenever I need them. I understand that sometimes it will be disabled but, I think that if someone forgot a Pokémon that they needed for a specific reason then they deserve to have to go all the way back to a PC and switch Pokémon. A well balanced team should suit any trainer with the option of one HM slave.

You all are starting to get my attention with this concern...I agree, but I'll try to think of something, or I may get rid of it all together. Thanx though

Nice I really like it so far
but the new feature I don't think that's such a good idea to be honest because it's like you can take all pokémon with you (you know what I mean?)

Thanx man, and same as above with the PC issue ;)

Thanks ;), and yes I did use the Gym leader I've been wanting to get a professor sprite done, but I've been busy with other things...I just found someone who's good at trainers, and such, so He's making one.

Years
You all are starting to get my attention with this concern...I agree, but I'll try to think of something, or I may get rid of it all together. Thanx though

If it stays or goes I still think that it's good for this game and that you deserve props for going beyond the starter kit to attempt something different and out there that people have not thought of.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
If it stays or goes I still think that it's good for this game and that you deserve props for going beyond the starter kit to attempt something different and out there that people have not thought of.

Thank you very much :) That just gives me more encouragement to keep new Ideas coming, and make the game even better!

maybe the laptop system could only work in cities, large towns, and a limited area in the surrounding routes, but not in caves, forests, during battles, ect...

Thats not a bad Idea, but I think iv'e worked something out for the system...I'll show it in the latest update when I get back from my slightly extended leave.

Pikachu™

Pika Pika!
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2019
I like the layout its awesome but some of the pic have come out wrong so u might want to fix that.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Ummm do you mean the small ones? I'll try to fix them later when I get back...Thanx

Mini update

New Pokemon:
picture.php

The brownish pokemon Named Tilbit will finally be replaced by this one...I've been remaking alot of sprites to make them more realistic so When I return I will post a big update showing off a few of them, and hopefully a new menu as well.

Support us:
For any supporters...I have made Userbars...Better ones to come.
picture.php

The Legends
HTML:
[IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=14270[/IMG]

picture.php

Burlasie User
HTML:
[IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=14266[/IMG]
picture.php

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=14267[/IMG]
Pyaroo User
picture.php

Velgrus User
HTML:
[IMG]http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2216&pictureid=14265[/IMG]

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

Years
WoW!!!!!!
this is great.....
you have a very great idea on this.....
very much like pokemon g/s/c.....
hope you'll keep up the good work.... :)

Thanx. I'm currently in Colorado right now, due to sad circumstances, and work on the game has been slow due to the fact that I'm helping out many others, but Right now we are working on a new title screen, and I'm writing up a new menu system for the game, as well as making a new feature that seems pretty nice! Hopefully I'll be able to show them off when I get back.

(Also working on better legendaries)

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Can't wait for the next updat FMP it sounds real interesting. :D

Thanx alot! I'm currently working on the new features and will probably be able to show them at the end of this week, I have also made new sprites for the starters and wanted opinions on them. so Here's the first one.

picture.php

It's the new burlasie...I want to get some feedback on it.
Here's the old one.
picture.php

So any suggestions anybody?

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Thanx alot! I'm currently working on the new features and will probably be able to show them at the end of this week, I have also made new sprites for the starters and wanted opinions on them. so Here's the first one.

picture.php

It's the new burlasie...I want to get some feedback on it.
Here's the old one.
picture.php

So any suggestions anybody?

I'm not sure, because of the totally different poses on those two, I like the old one because of the colour in the tail (or is it a tail lol) and I like the new one aswell but that's more because of the pose it has, but all in all I should stick to the old one!

PoKéMaKeR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back