• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
You have Green in your theme *3*

That aside, congratulations. : D
That's quite an achievement. Most people would quit after looking for such a long time.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
IKR! Haha, I think it's pretty bad it took me so long. I just picked up the cart and decided I'd finish it once and for all. I feel proud.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
I like the lighting in that picture, but something in the drawing style bugs me. o_o' But this isn't a Poké(spe)mon Art club, so...

You should. XD Which reminds me I should finish my game of the Minish Cap as well... But then again, I've been playing too many games lately.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn has the highest priority, then FE:Sword of Seals, then TLOZ: Wind Waker, then Minish Cap and last is Golden Sun: The lost Age. I nearly forgot that I was playing that one. o_O' I wonder why I quit suddenly.

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
Years
  • Age 29
  • WI
  • Seen Aug 12, 2018
MMM CAN I JOIN omg ;___;

So far I've played Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker. I don't have a GBA or DS so I don't get to play on the small consoles, even though they're really good. :c I haven't finished Ocarina of Time though, and I never will because it's not mine OTL I did get pretty far though.
CAN'T WAIT FOR LOZ 2!!! Q__Q Great anticipation this year!!!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
MMM CAN I JOIN omg ;___;

So far I've played Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker. I don't have a GBA or DS so I don't get to play on the small consoles, even though they're really good. :c I haven't finished Ocarina of Time though, and I never will because it's not mine OTL I did get pretty far though.

Yeah sure you can join Lol just have to wait for some one to update the members list in the first post anyways welcome ^_^
wow yeah that reminds me I wanna start my ocarina of time game again and I got the Manjoras mask game :D

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
MMM CAN I JOIN omg ;___;

Sure you can join lol.

I haven't played much of any Zelda game in a while. I got so bored with Spirit Tracks I gave up on it. IDK.

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
I'm alive! I swear!

Spirit Tracks was boring wasn't it?

Yes, yes it was. :l I kept a copy for my collection but I just couldn't really get into it. The music was nice and the concept was nice but I guess I was just hoping they would do more with it than they did.

Obligatory Intro:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I haven't beaten The Adventure of Link either. The controls are just brutal. Ages and Seasons are GBC games, although there is a GBA-only shop.

My time for OoT is around 12ish-hours.

I think the music in Spirit Tracks was better than Phantom Hourglass but still nothing special. Overall, the game just felt...empty and lifeless.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
If you didn't like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, you may not like Zelda Wii. I'm guessing that Zelda Wii will be a lot like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

For instance, I doubt that Zelda Wii will have a traditional overworld, because Nintendo seems intent on phasing out the overworld concept - traditional Zelda overworlds have only featured in two Zelda games in the last decade, and one of them wasn't even made by Nintendo. I think we'll see another PH-style vehicle based overworld.

Also, I imagine that we'll see the return of the field > dungeon > central dungeon structure. The fact that Nintendo has used this structure in their two most recent games shows that they think it's the best way forward for the series.

Get ready for Phantom Hourglass 3.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
everything zelda for the ds is absolutely horrible imo just cause you dont have the same sense of control that u had in all previous zelda games

imo they need to go back to the way it used to be cause it worked and people liked it

someone give me a zelda game to beat with only 3 hearts except a link to the past cause it is impossible
it wont give you the pendant or the crystal until u pick up the heart piece unless someone knows a way past that

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I thought the controls were fine. They were just boring. Boring environments. Boring music. Boring puzzles. Lacked life.

Hmmm... I dunno, see if there's a glitch or some kind of GameShark code or something that will enable you to do 3-hearts on ALttP

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
May I join?

Zelda Wii will be like Twilight Princess, but updated from ideas. The worldmap will be there, but most likely small.

The Nintendo show will be on in the 15-17? I can't remember if it starts on 15, or the 17th lol

Either way, we're gonna get some information on the new Zelda game and 'maybe' a demo :)

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I think the game will have a world map like Final Fantasy XIII so it is just a straight line. I would like that.

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2013
.....Why that be a good thing? :C

XIII wasn't even really a game, but a movie...

Back