• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
^ happens to also be a Charizard.

^^^ caught < in the middle of a very long and complicated theme-change and just now reminded < that < still hasn't changed <'s avatar to match.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
^ is most likely aware of Elesa's usual model-styled poker face, which makes most fanart depicting her in any other expression out of character. Especially <'s ones, in which she bursts out in an evil laughter.

Misheard Whisper

Years
^ probably doesn't realise that < melts inside whenever < sees fanart of Elesa smiling, even though < knows full well how OOC it is.

Misheard Whisper

Years
^ has a wonderful imagination full of brilliant ideas, if that post is anything to go by. <3

< supports ^'s suggestion wholeheartedly.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
^'s statement is correct. <'s is on his own comfy bed.

^ probably knows how to play chess.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Should get their bro to teach them o3o

Here it is, copy-pasted from my profile:

Anyhow, for now here's an explanation of where my current username comes from:

Many people think I got it from Roswell, New Mexico. While I was very aware of the place then (I had known about it for a long time thanks to the Scooby-Doo comics), that was not my intention.

In Yggdra Union, there is a bishounen necromancer by the name of Roswell Branthèse. He summons the undead, as his class implies, so he is in no way related to aliens. Don't ask me how they got his name; his cousin/rival is Rosary and she's a witch who summons golems.

Exploding Bunny

Dovahkiin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 17, 2023
^is obviously a necromancer upon closer inspection, and does not know that donny will not teach the bunny of explosions.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Got ninja'd ftw o3o

^Is sort of right

/they're either bishounen or they're your typical shounen action hero, as some seem to call them /Natsu, Soul, Zidane, Simon, and others fall into this category; OK Zidane not so much but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back