• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension's End [G]

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"My Name is Cameron Numbilis, I hate that name, it's the one my father chose and I don't like him, I hate him. I use my stage name everywhere... The reason I don't like him is because he is..." Kybolt took a samll break and swallowed. "...A Team Hurricane General... I am nothing like him..."

"I am very sorry to hear that. Do not worry, I won't call you Cameron. To me, you're Kybolt." Emma said, trying to make him feel better.

"What is your favirote pokémon, Emma?" Kybolt asked.

"Well... Honestly, I love all Pokemon... But I really do like Snivy's." Emma said.

A boy came up to them with a Pichu on his shoulder.

"Can... Do you... can you tell me which town have a easiest gym?" The boy asked.

"Uinana town, the place we are in. I heard they're building the Gym so it's a construstion site Gym with rock pokémon. The Leader is Hiriasho." Kybolt said.

That was useful information for both the boy and Emma.

"That will most likely be fun, won't it Ivy?" Emma said, smiling.

Ivy pounded her fist into her other hand with a grin on her face. Ivy seemed excited.

"Oh... Uh... Thanks..." The boy said. "Then I guess... I... Should go get some Pokeballs and get some training done... Oh! Do you... Know where I could catch... Some Grass and Water Pokemon without a rod?"

"Well, some water Pokemon may be walking around some water, and you will most likely see many grass Pokemon out in the forest. But you probably already knew that." Emma said.

"Hey, would one of you two like to battle me?" The boy asked.

Both Ivy and Emma grinned. Ivy hopped off the bike and on to the ground, making a battle cry.

"I could battle you." Emma said, getting off the bike.

Emma had never battled before. She had just watched Pokemon trainers battle on TV and internet videos. But she had studied about Pokemon ever since she was four. Ivy was actually her first Pokemon. Emma had did some studying and research on champions and famous trainers. Appearently, she must have missed Kybolt somewhere along the line.

"What do you say?" Emma said, her british accent still strong.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
"I could battle you." the Girl said.
The Girl got off her bike and said "What do you say?" in a british accent.
"Uh... sure... thanks." Striker studdered bashfully.
"Shocks... wanna battle this girl?" Striker asked his Pichu.
"Sure!" His Pichu responded with glee.
His Pichu jumped off his shoulder and got into a battle pose. Striker sighed. This was his first Pokemon battle in awhile, and his first battle using a Pokemon of his own. Striker got on his knees and asked Shocks "What moves do you know?"
"Just Pound." His Pichu responded.
Striker nodded, not much varity, but he could make do.
"Ready... when you.. are." Striker said shyly.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Sora

Tifa didn't reply to his questions which made him kinda annoyed, "What pokemon is in the egg? did your dad finally let you get a pokemon?"asked Tifa. "Dunno, guess we just need to wait and see." replied Sora as he smiled and then put his smile away. Tifa wasn't replying to him, did she like him? Then Sora saw Uinana town, they had arrived there. There were 2 boys and a girl, seemed like the girl and one of the boy's wanted to battle each other, Sora walked over there with Tifa. "Hi! is this Uinana town?"asked Sora kindly.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Tifa

Tifa and Sora enteredUinana town, Tifa saw a group of teens near by, one on a bike, one that just went off the bike, and another that was just talking. There were around her age there. Tifa walked over to them. "Hi! is this Uinana town?"asked Sora. Tifa rolled her eyes, "Of course this is Uinana town Sora where did you think we were."replied Tifa still not looking at him., "Oh so sorry about that." said Tifa. "Im Tifa, Tifa Lockhart, and you guys are?"asked Tifa smiling at the teens. Tifa looked at Sora, she was kinda being mean to him. "Oh and this is Sora."replied Tifa trying to cheer up Sora as she smiled at him to and then stopped and faced the three teens smiling at them again.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Striker noticed two people coming up from the end of the road. The boy asked if this town was Uinana town, and the girl told him that it was then they told them their names. "Im Tifa, Tifa Lockhart, and you guys are?" The girl asked
Striker noticed the girl looked at the boy for some odd reason."Oh and this is Sora." Tifa told them.
She looked looked and smiled at Sora, then smiled at them. "My... my name... my name is... Striker Lamos... just call me Lumi." Striker studdered out.
"We... we were about... to battle... if you want to... watch." Striker continued.

shinysweety

Years
Tifa

"My... my name... my name is... Striker Lamos... just call me Lumi." said the boy, Striker. Tifa was about to say something when Striker interrupted. "We... we were about... to battle... if you want to... watch." Striker said. "Sure Striker, or Lumi as you want me to call you. I love watching pokemon battles, and Sora to, right Sora."said Tifa. "Who are you battling with?"asked Tifa looking at Striker. Then Tifa turned to the girl, "Hey. You look.... familiar..."said Tifa trying to remember who she was. "Emma is that you?" asked Tifa, "It is! It's been such a long time Emma how are you doing?"asked Tifa happy to see a old friend again.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Hey, would one of you two like to battle me?" The boy asked.

Both Ivy and Emma grinned. Ivy hopped off the bike and on to the ground, making a battle cry.

"I could battle you." Emma said, getting off the bike.

"What do you say?" Emma said, her british accent still strong.

"Uh... sure... thanks." Striker studdered bashfully.

"Shocks... wanna battle this girl?" Striker asked his Pichu.

His Pichu grunted in responce

His Pichu jumped off his shoulder and got into a battle pose. The boy
sighed.

The boy got on his knees and asked His Pokémon "What moves do you know?"

His Pichu grunted in responce

he nodded,

"Ready... when you.. are." The boy said shyly.

Then two more people came over

"Hi! is this Uinana town?"asked the new boy.

The girl rolled her eyes, "Of course this is Uinana town Sora where did you think we were."replied the girl, she was not looking at him,

"Oh so sorry about that." said the girl.

"Im Tifa, Tifa Lockhart, and you guys are?"asked Tifa smiling at the teens.

Tifa looked at the new boy,"Oh and this is Sora."replied Tifa trying to cheer up Sora as she smiled at him to and then stopped and faced the three teens smiling at them again.

"My... my name... my name is... Striker Lamos... just call me Lumi." Striker studdered out.

"We... we were about... to battle... if you want to... watch." Striker continued.

"Sure Striker, or Lumi as you want me to call you. I love watching pokemon battles, and Sora to, right Sora."said Tifa.

"Who are you battling with?"asked Tifa looking at Striker.

Then Tifa turned to the girl, "Hey. You look.... familiar..."said Tifa trying to remember who she was. "Emma is that you?" asked Tifa,

"It is! It's been such a long time Emma how are you doing?"asked Tifa happy to see a old friend again.

"We could watch them battle, or we could have a 2 vs 2 battle, makes sence since we all have 1 pokémon." said Kybolt as he glanced at everyone's belt, seeing only one Pokéball.

"Piplup, C'mon out." Kybolt held his Pokéball in the air and Piplup came out in a bolt of white light "Pip..." it cheered.

(Sora, Tifa and Striker should recognise him now he has come off his bicyle.)

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
(Striker really doesn't get out enough to know about Kybolt)

"We could watch them battle, or we could have a 2 vs 2 battle, makes sence since we all have 1 pokémon." The boy that was with "Emma" suggested
The boy sent out his Pipulp. And His Piplup was happy to be out.
"That's fine I guess..." Striker said. "And just call me Lumi."
Something occured to Striker, who would team up with who? Striker wanted to know this, but he figured if he waited, he would find out, Striker really didn't feel like he was helping anything by waiting though. "Um... just who... will team up with who?" Striker studdered out.
Striker sighed in relief. He wasn't to good at talking to other people. Then he just relized something. He never did as who the other boy was. "Um... who are you... I would like to know..." He asked the Boy with the Piplup.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"That's fine I guess..." Striker said. "And just call me Lumi."
"Um... just who... will team up with who?" Striker studdered out.
Striker sighed. "Um... who are you... I would like to know..." He asked Kybolt.
"Who else? I'll be with Emma and Sora doesn't even have a proper Pokémon! You'll be with her." he said pointing to Tifa.

"My name is Kybolt, Hoenn and Sinnoh League Champion. User of Water and Electric Pokémon, 18, Do I need to drone on?" Kybolt explained

"Piplu... Pippppp..." groaned the Piplup impatiently

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
"Who else? I'll be with Emma and Sora doesn't even have a proper Pokémon! You'll be with her." the boy said.
Striker noded. "My name is Kybolt, Hoenn and Sinnoh League Champion. User of Water and Electric Pokémon, 18, Do I need to drone on?" the boy explained.
"C'mon I either want to move on or just battle, and you do know it'll be a Pound-fest." Kybolt's Piplup said impatently. "Um... yea... I guess we'll start then." Striker replied.
Striker then turned to Tifa. "I... guess... we are on... a team." Striker studdered out.
"I will do my best Lumi!" Shocks told him with glee and enthusasm.
Striker petted Shocks. "Yes, please do." Striker replied to his Pichu.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
New Feature

You will now be able to have a second Character!

As a Team Hurricane Grunt or Corporal

SU:

Name: First and Last.

Personality: 2 lines minimum

History: 8 lines minimum

Pokémon Species:
No Legendaries, No 3rd Evo,
Moveset: 8 Maximum
Level: (30-)

Theme: Optional

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Venus was looking at her New Pokéball, She decided to let her Charmander out.

"Charm?" The Charmander said as it came out.

"Hey, Do you like the name Flame?" Venus asked it.

"Char!" It jumped in joy.

Venus started going down the road, with Flame on her shoulder,

They took a turn and saw a sign

<--- Ilo city
Uinana Town --->

You are in Auirnford.

"...mander" Flame said as it pointed in the direction of Ilo city

"Okay, Flame." Venus said as she went down the path, they saw many things on the way.

Venus took out the Pokéball she got and tried to return Flame.

It didn't work. she tried again and again, but she wouldn't go in

"Ch..." Flame said as she swung her tail around herself, and curled up as the full moon sank,

Crack sounded a twig and Flame instantly jumped up

"Shi..." A pokémon was heard as Venus realized she was deep in the tall grass

Suddenly a pokémon jumped out of the woods around Venus, She took out her Pokédex.

"Shinx, The Flash Pokémon,
Its forelegs have a muscle-based system of generating electricity. Its body shines if endangered." The Machine beeped just as the Shinx shined.

Let's Battle thought Venus

"Flame use Pound!" Venus ordered

After time the Shinx was being withered away.

"Go! Pokéball!" She shouted as she threw the Pokéball that Flame didn't go in.

It shook, One... two...

shinysweety

Years
Tifa

Tifa was really happy to see Emma again. Then the boy came off his bike, Tifa recognized him from some where.....

"We could watch them battle, or we could have a 2 vs 2 battle, makes sence since we all have 1 pokémon." said the boy.

Now she remembered! He was Kybolt Sinnoh and Hoenn champion!

"Piplup, C'mon out." Kybolt said as he let out his Piplup, "Pip..." it cheered.

Tifa watched as Kybolt and Striker talked, he said for Tifa to pair up with striker.

"I... guess... we are on... a team." said Striker as he then petted his Pichu, "Yes, please do." Striker replied to his Pichu.

Tifa smiled, "C'mon Lunar fight like your mother, i know you can do it." said Tifa to her Vulpix as it jamp off from her shoulder.

Tifa smiled at the tiny pokemon as it smiled back. Then Lunar walked over to the Pichu, "Vul-Vul."said Lunar smiling at the Pichu kindly.

Last edited:

RubyForever

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
(Aqua said I caught it.)

...three bleep, She had caught Shinx, and let it out.

"How 'bout Ferro?" Venus said as she crouched and stroked the Shinx.

"Shin.." Shinx purred

"Great!" Venus smiled, she stood up and took out her Pokédex,

"Male Shinx... Moves: Charge, Tackle." The Pokédex bleeped.

"Return, Ferro." She returned him.

She ran out of the Tall Grass and carried on,

Then they entered Ilo city...

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
Sora

Sora watched the whole scene without saying a word. He was Happy Tifa smiled at him, for once. Who would that she would fall in love with him, she was totally different. Sora sighed, to bad he couldn't battle. Cause his egg didn't hatch yet, Sora felt something on his arm, it felt like something moving, Sora looked. His Egg was moving a bit! Sora immediately gave a smile, Sora really wanted to tell Tifa but he was to scared to go over to her. Sora sighed in sadness and then looked at the egg again feeling, and seeing it move more and more.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"Um... Sure... Thanks..." The boy replied. "Shocks... Wanna battle this girl?"

The Pichu agreed with it's trainer. Ivy was certainly excited. Maybe a little too cocky as well.

"Awesome." Emma replied.

"Ready... when you.. are." The boy replied.

Emma was about to command Ivy, but two more people came over to them. Emma could have sworn she'd reconized one of them before. Emma dug into her memories in search of a memory of the girl before Emma.

"Hi! Is this Uinana town?" The new boy said.

"Of course this is Uinana town, Sora! Where did you think we were?" The girl said, not even looking at Sora. "Oh so sorry about that." The girl said. "I'm Tifa, Tifa Lockhart. And you guys are?"

Emma still took some time to search for the image of Tifa in her head. Appearently, Tifa's name didn't trigger any memories so far.

"Oh and this is Sora." Tifa said.

Sora didn't trigger anything either. But why? Emma just knew she had seen or at least heard of Tifa before.

"My... my name... my name is... Striker Lamos... just call me Lumi." Lumi said. "We... we were about... to battle... if you want to... watch."

"Hey. You look.... familiar..." Tifa said, looking at Emma.

Emma knew it. Now she remembered who Tifa was. The two used to hang out together in first through fourth grade.

"Emma is that you?" Tifa asked.

"Tifa...?" Emma was still digging up all her memories of Tifa.

"It is! It's been such a long time Emma how are you doing?" Tifa asked.

"Tifa! It is you!" Emma said, walking up and hugging Tifa. "I'm doing great! How are you? Oh and thank you... For encouraging me through 1-4 grade..."

Emma had remembered that she had made friends with Tifa in school. Tifa was the one who stayed with Emma when the other kids would make fun of Emma's british accent. Emma had forgotten those years ever since her father was taken away. Emma was pulled out of school, therefore she couldn't ever see Tifa again. Eventually, things happened and Emma forgot about Tifa.

"We could watch them battle, or we could have a 2 vs 2 battle, makes sence since we all have 1 pokémon." Kybolt said.

"Um... just who... will team up with who?" Lumi asked. "Um... who are you... I would like to know..."

"Who else? I'll be with Emma and Sora doesn't even have a proper Pokémon! You'll be with her." Kybolt said. "My name is Kybolt, Hoenn and Sinnoh League Champion. User of Water and Electric Pokémon, 18, Do I need to drone on?"

Emma laughed. Emma released her grip of Tifa and stood beside Kybolt.

"I love that idea. I have never been in a two verses two battle before." Emma replied. "Ready to battle when you all are." Emma said, smiling.

shinysweety

Years
Tifa

"I love that idea. I have never been in a two verses two battle before." Emma replied. "Ready to battle when you all are." Emma said, smiling.

"Kay, im ready." said Tifa. Tifa turned to look at Striker, "You ready?" asked Tifa.

Then Tifa felt a tiny soft tap on her leg, Tifa looked down. "Oh hi Lunar, made a new friend?" asked Tifa kindly.

Lunar nodded and smiled, "Vul- Vulpix." Lunar said. "Ya ready to battle" asked Tifa smiling softly to Lunar.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Kybolt smiled "Let's Battle!"

RPers: Look here
Spoiler:

Mods: Look here
Spoiler:

If any one is going to post from here on until the battle is over
put this in your posts ALWAYS.

so this is what you put in your post

Skymin please click here.
NEXT CITY:

Siau town.

Last edited:

RubyForever

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Skymin please click here.
Venus was looking around and saw a big tower, it was finely decorating with statues

"Hey is that the Gym?" She asked an Officer, "Yes A Ghost Type Gym, the Gym Leader is Bruya," The Police Officer said

"Thanks!" She said as she walked down the street and saw a House that looks demolished.

"Hmm, seems this city has a lot of Ghost Pokémon." She decided to look around the city more.

"Hey you!" A voice cried. "I challenge you to a battle!" She turned around, and saw it was a boy around her age "My name is Kane, Kane Unisho." he said.

"Okay." Venus smiled "I am called Sun."
"C'mon down to business." Kane grinned as he took out a Pokéball and lobbed it into the air and a dash of white light revealed a Gastly.

"Okay! Come out Ferro!" Venus chanted as a beam of light elegantly turned into a small Shinx.

"Gastly use Lick!" Kane ordered as the Gastly comes charging forward for a Lick,

Venus didn't hesitate "Dodge then use Charge!" The Shinx rolled out-of-the-way and then gathered electricity from its forelegs,

Gastly went back to its place in front of its owner "Hypnosis!"

The Pokémon started to do it, "Ferro! Return!" Venus said as she realized the situation.

"Gastly, Return, Your in charge! Ferroseed!" Kane said as he returned his pokémon and brought out Ferroseed.

Venus gestured Flame to battle, "Pound!" Venus said as her charmander started to charge at the Ferroseed.

"Tranquill, Whirlwind!" A Unknown voice ordered as Kane's Other pokéball was blown away,

"You!" Kane hissed as he turned, Venus turned too.

"Team Hurricane demands you, Kane." The person said,

"No! Give back Gastly! Ferroseed use Leech seed!" Kane sneered at him,

"FERROOOOOO-" His pokémon did the move,

"Fly." The presumed Team Hurricane Grunt ordered as it's pokémon dodged the attack and then flew away with it's owner on it's back. "Go! Snag ball!" The Grunt dropped a Snag ball onto Ferroseed and it got snagged, "Pick up the ball!" said the Grunt and in seconds he was flying away with Kane's Pokémon.

"Let's finish this later, I have a Grunt to battle!" Kane said as he started running in the direction of the grunt.

"Or I could help." said Venus.

Kane stopped running "Okay!"

Venus nodded to her Pokémon, Flame, and started running after Kane.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Venus is now travelling with the Gym leader's Son, Kane!

I have 2 people's three targets I need the other 3,

to remind you pound has 5 pp on here.

Back