• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

random weather sounds cool.
keep it up!

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
check out the indepth guides at the ultimate pokemon center.
DP: www . upokecenter. com/games/dp/guides/
R/S: www . upokecenter. com/games/rs/

NOTE THERE ARE SPACES IN THE LINKS BECAUSE I CANNOT POST LINKS YET. *sigh*

they have all the formula's and what not.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Your scratch Pokemon is awesome! It would be cool if you could get the surf animation to work.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2009
Looks good! The sufing system looks great. I can't think how to make it how you wanted it to be though...

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
hmmm.. the experience one.. i thought i saw it.
there is one here: www . serebii . net/games/exp.shtml

(again spaces in the links, sorry.)

i was sure there was one at UPC but i dunno, its probably hidden away somewhere in a "Notes" file or something. hopefully thats the stuff your looking for above, if you haven't already found one.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Jaysonic1991, thank you! The link helped me out a lot : )

I have a nice update for you all ^^

Beware! It is 56k unfriendly

My so-so finished CBS is starting to look great! ^^ Here is a short "video" of it:

battletest.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/battletest.gif

I know that MD sprites don't really fit in, and that's why I sent a pm to Kyledove asking him if I can use his pokemon ow sprites, I am still waiting for his reply, but I hope he says "yes" ^^

Also, here is a short "video" of the weather system:

weatherrain.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/DarkPegasus/weatherrain.gif

It was really hard figuring out how to make different weather for inside and outside, so I'm showing off XD

Also, I re-coded my PokeGear, it is so smooth now, no lagging at all, and I even added a new feature (map related). If you want me to show a "video" of it too, just post :P

Oh, and the game doesn't lag like that... It's that stupid fraps :/

Atomic Reactor

i love it DP
rain looks good to.
keep up the great work.

Atomic Reactor

hey DP, after looking closer at the indoor video thing, i noticed that there were little dots moving about..
or so it seemed.
can you explain?

Years
Hey, I just saw the video today. The overworld battle system is a good idea (reminds me of the one from the old Pokémon Liquid). The HP bar looks like the one from FFXII: Revenant Wings.

Anyway, sorry for not fulfilling my duties. I have been a little busy on my own project (I have been attempting to compose music, but just dragging notes onto the sheet makes it hard).

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Atomic_reactor, well it's because I saved it as a gif, I wanted to reduce the file size, so I had to sacrifice some quality... The carpet is actually colored with colors that blend much better XD

Дон Пач, I never played any of the FF games... So any similarities are coincidental : )
No worries, I am not on a set schedule, you can take as much time as you want, as do I XD

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Alo, gledo sam tvoi igristu, isgleda dobro ;). Moshda trebash novi travu?

----------

Hey, I looked at your game, it's look good ;). Maybe you need to change the grass though?
Good luck DarkPegasus.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Treba je zameniti, ili zelis da napravis novu? : P

-----------------------------------------------

It needs to be changed or you want to make some : P

Brendan, that's cool (the wii part XD)

strawhat_luffy

Teh Captain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2008
do you still need a book/story writer? I've done a few fanfics before, and I could pm you samples of them if you want.

afsnyder

Pokemon Addict
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2010
Ausome Game! I am trying to maker a pokemon game myself. This is auwsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back