• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
there is a bug where the screen may stop responding for few seconds before you send out your pokemon.

the storyline of the game is great and i love the graphics but the game has 2 problems:
1. some parts are a bit straight forward like when you chose your starter pokemon
2. the game doesn't really give much info on where you have to go,it took me forever to figure out that you have to get to Tom's house before the Magma grunts in route 1 go away

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
link error
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Hi guys, despite the mishap of the Dropbox download of Pokémon Skyblaze V1.1, the first post has been updated with a mediafire download version and will be updated with a potload version as well (as soon as I get my @*%$#~ activation e-mail!).

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2015
I think I found a bug. I'm currently in the forest right after route 1, and alot of the battles I've had are only giving me 1 exp.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
I would have preferred the music of the third generation but the graphics is amazing

when enter in to house a felmore town after go out iss full of trees and you can not continue
sorry for my bad english

There aren't pokemon able for rocksmash... aron not able, onix not able, elektrike not able, mudkip not able,
rhyorn not able...
A lot of pokemon give me 1 xp

Last edited:

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
I think the music is fine, gen V music suits the graphics and overall style better.

I'm getting these problems too, I still think you may have some heavy editing to do...

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
hi. i JUST download the 1st Beta of Pokemon Skyblaze, and i am TOTALLY stuck. i just beat my rival after i got my starter (a Mudkip), and now i can't get past these 2 guys in red suits. they're blocking my way into the next area. help!

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
hi. i JUST download the 1st Beta of Pokemon Skyblaze, and i am TOTALLY stuck. i just beat my rival after i got my starter (a Mudkip), and now i can't get past these 2 guys in red suits. they're blocking my way into the next area. help!

Go talk to Tom in his house

digimonqueen

Years
OK. so i figured out the Magma grunt situation. NOW i have a NEW problem: the 1st gym. it's driving me CRAZY. can someone show me via an image what way to go? i've been trying for the past 15 minutes. those panels are driving me nuts! no matter what way i try, i always get sent back to the start. this is stupid. not the game, the 1st gym.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
OK. so i figured out the Magma grunt situation. NOW i have a NEW problem: the 1st gym. it's driving me CRAZY. can someone show me via an image what way to go? i've been trying for the past 15 minutes. those panels are driving me nuts! no matter what way i try, i always get sent back to the start. this is stupid. not the game, the 1st gym.

Really? I found it irritating but only took me about 3 min to figure out. You take the right side. Go all the way against the wall, up (I think 7?) and just count how many you move. When you go too far, remember how far was safe, and try again. You'll get it

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Ok, ok - who else has the 1 exp problem and if so what pokemon are they having the problem with? It's clearly a PBS error which came about as of Pokémon essentials V8 which is the lat time I really took notice of the Pokémon document and failed to fix fully. Once I find out I'll fix these problems and the HM problems.

digimonqueen

Years
i had it. i also had it with trainer Pokemon. i basically had it w/ every Pokemon inside the forest and inside the town w/ the 1st gym (can't remember the name).

EDIT: just found out that Rock Smash doesn't work on Larvitar. Nor Mudkip. also, i'm in that cave after you beat the 1st gym, and i'm totally stuck. none of my Pokemon can learn Rock Smash.

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I also had the exp problem. I think it was only with a few pokemon though, not all of them. I remember it mainly in the forest.

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
Those Magma Grunts were annoying the s*** out of me xD

The demo is pretty good so far, I'm stuck in the cave till I find a Pokemon that learns Rock Smash. Really enjoying it so far.

One thing I noticed though is that, to improve the whole "Go back to Tom's so they can leave" situation doesn't continue, why not make an event that hints the player on where to go next, because at first it was driving me crazy on where to go when I was at that point.

digimonqueen

Years
i found a NEW problem. the road just before Sunset City now has the same problems that we had before. Trainers and everything. up until then it's fine, but when you get close to that road, and then get onto it, you have problems. I battled Rose and got the normal amount of exp, but every trainer AFTER her only gave 1 exp. the Pokemon were fine until just before Sunset city.

Back