• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B - I - N - G - O

Status
Not open for further replies.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
Years
Ok im about to start out on my BINGO card.
Leaf Green- Non Evolve Challenge

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Thanks for telling me when I'm getting the cards. I was growing impatient, but now that I know when it'll be, I'll be fine.

Years
"Highest Stat - Attack" Challenge Update #2
Region/Game: Hoenn/Emerald
In-game Time after Update: 3:12 hours
Total Badges: 1/8
Summary:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Bingo Card:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
Finally done with my first challenge!

Kano Below Average Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Final Team:
Spoiler:

Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

I'll edit this with what challenge I'm doing next once I figure out my team.

UPDATE:I guess I'll go ahead and clear out the Copycat Challenges starting with Johto.

Game: HeartGold

Planned Team:
Pidgeot - Falkner
Scizor - Bugsy (I'll change the evolution to use metal coat instead of trade with metal coat)
Primeape - Chuck
Mamoswine - Pryce
Dragonite - Clair
Electabuzz - Lt. Surge

Last edited:
Years
Because I'm used to people doing this kind of stuff the next time they go online. I noticed you went online yesterday.

Well, most of "this kind of stuff" refers to things that takes 20 seconds, like assigning types. I have to generate bingo cards, and it's more convenient for me to do them all at once since there are specific requirement that need to be changed to accommodate each player. Frankly, sending me VM's isn't going to make the process any faster, as I have not had more than a few minutes to post today.

In other news, I am available to do the cards for the rest of the evening, I will have them up shortly. So please, don't send any more reminders, this goes for everyone :p

Also, remember to check out Sydian's Event, it's a sticky in the challenge section. You may redeem up to one free space, anywhere of your liking, as long as it's in the same region as her challenge. For instance, complete her challenge with Black Version, and you can mark off any space in the 5th column under Unova.

Those of you waiting the next couple of hours may start off there if you'd like.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I have a small update with no pics, as I'm posting this from the hospital on my laptop(their internet is extremely slow and my laptop sucks :P).

Anyways, I've made a bit of progress, in both Platinum(Highest Stat - HP) and Black 2(Unusual Phenomenon).
Here are my teams for each game.

Platinum (Currently saved at Eterna City, after beating Gardenia):
Spoiler:

Black 2 (Currently saved on Route 5, training for Elesa, still lots to do)
I know I suck at giving nicknames :P
Spoiler:

Years
Thanks for my card, fenneking
Username: Matze
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Rain Dance
Game: Crystal
Team: Poliwrath, Quagsire, Slowbro, Jynx/Umbreon/Espeon (depends on what the odd egg is), Magneton/Electabuzz (also depends on what the odd egg is), Meganium

I just noticed that Slowbro doesn't learn RainDance by LevelUp in Gen 2
Fenneking, can I keep Slowbro because it was listed or do I have to switch it out for a Pokemon that learns RainDance by LevelUp?

Last edited:

Hacki101

I use too many smileys.... :P
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
Hey, I should have some free time before the new games come out :) Can I have a card please??

Thanks!!

Years
Hey, just to remind new prospective challengers, I update the bingo cards every monday. Feel free to partake in the shiny swablu event hosted by the lovely Sydian, as you will be able to redeem a free space! So, you may sign up and start right away ;)

Years
Started my Protagonist Challenge in Kanto
Using Leaf Green

Character Name: Ded Rival Name: Blue
Planned Team: Venusaour, Pikachu, Poliwrath, Starmie, Ninetails, Onix

I have 2 badges and I just received cut on the S.S Anne. Beat Blue easily.
Current Team: Ivysaur Level 30: Tackle, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf
Pikachu Level 30: Thunderbolt, Mega Punch, Double Team, Thunder wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back