• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: Advance Script

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2012
Hey guys.
First before I start, i have to inform you about my bad english, if something isn't correctly pronound, send me a pm ;)

Global Information:
Started on: 29.07.2010
Team: Krissel095 (Programming), haefele (Structure)

Features:
- Supports XSE and Poketscript syntax
- Consists of an Editor and a Creator (An extreme easy way to create scripts)
- Syntaxhighlighting
- A new Web 2.0 design
- Multilanguage support
- Line numbers
- Realtime command tooltips
- Intellisense
- New confortable way to define aliases

Screenshots:
01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

Downloads (Beta 1):
http://krissel095.pytalhost.de/ascript/en-us/ascript-beta1-en_us.zip

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Hmm... very nice Haefele, I need to get on my Windows comp sometime to try this out but it looks very sleek. Thanks! :D

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
I really like how u used colors to define different things. It helps me to see how the scripts work. Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's nice.
Can we change the background and foreground color of the editor? (I guess I'll have to see for myself)
'Cause my eyes can't stand staring at white for long, though...

Chad -

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
This looks very nice. I like that you made one editor to support to scripting versions/formats. Although I still prefer to solely use Hackmew's XSE, this would be helpful to both XSE and PokeScript users.

What programming language did you use? I presume Delphi or C# (.NET).

link12552

decade club
Years
Good job

Wow very nice, and shiny too.
Great job, this should make scripting allot easier considering I know both XSE and pokescript. XD

XD just when i started my own script editor...
this was written in .NET ?

This looks very nice. I like that you made one editor to support to scripting versions/formats. Although I still prefer to solely use Hackmew's XSE, this would be helpful to both XSE and PokeScript users.

What programming language did you use? I presume Delphi or C# (.NET).

I'm wondering what language it's written in aswell,
although I'm almost positive it's written in .net

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
Thanks for feedback. At the moment i'm working on the decompiler-function, which allows you to decompile scripts like it is possible in xse^^ Beta 2 is coming soon, i'm glad you like it. And yes, it's written in C#.net ;)

Last edited:

Shiny Quagsire

I'm Still Alive, Elsewhere
Years
Thanks for feedback. At the moment i'm working on the decompiler-function, which allows you to decompile scripts like it is possible in xse^^ Beta 2 is coming soon, i'm glad you like it. And yes, it's written in C#.net ;)

Yes, C#! I happen to program this myself and I might be able to help a bit :)
I havn't seen the intellisense in this yet. It is integrated yet, or is it an idea?

Back