• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
I am working together with _Nex_ now and he helps me wit graphical hacks (tiles and stuff) he has added some new tiles like Zeo's tileset and a couple of random tiles.
Thanks _Nex_!!

Pictures
Spoiler:

Reactions: Nex

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
I am working together with _Nex_ now and he helps me wit graphical hacks (tiles and stuff) he has added some new tiles like Zeo's tileset and a couple of random tiles.
Thanks _Nex_!!

Pictures
Spoiler:

Sniff.;-; it's so Beautiful & I'm glad this in progress... anyway, Good luck

Years
I think it'd be cool if you had the Magic Cloud instead of the bike
Also, will you be able to fly over the city at any given point?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
Are you gonna do the attacks that goku learn with kaio ? kaioken, spirit bomb.
And how do you will do the effects of the kaioken, and the kaioken x2, kaioken x3, kaioken x4 ?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
One of the most creative ideas ever, I seriously cannot wait! Hopefully it's full of surprises and unlimited amount of fun! Defo supporting this! :D

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Well sorry about your skateboard (lol jk now you can work on this for us) but on a serious note, how long do you think it will be before you make the first release?

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Well sorry about your skateboard (lol jk now you can work on this for us) but on a serious note, how long do you think it will be before you make the first release?

Wel this thursday I am going on vacation a couple of weeks and then i cant work on the hack but the sayian saga is on like 65% so when i am back I will finish it and release a sayian saga beta

When will you come back? Please come back quick.
I will be back next week, so expect more problems than.

Can you release a Beta Now?

Nope there isnt enough gameplay for a beta at the moment

But i want to Play Pokemon Z.

Well you need to wait for the beta then...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 11, 2017
Woo hoo! I am hoping to finish watching Dragon Ball Z soon. I am short a couple episodes of the Cell Games. I hope progress continues.

Infernal Desires out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Hey i was wondering if i could have some more pictures of the game. I'm trying to make my own box art. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back