• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=218552

Me:
Spoiler:

Kon:
Spoiler:

RainbowMunchies:
Spoiler:

MasterLink### or something :P
Spoiler:

SkyKnight
Spoiler:

LordSephy
Spoiler:

Seal
Spoiler:

The Blazing Cellist
Spoiler:

Last edited:

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
Years
Name:
Talulah Keagan

Faction
:
Witherian

Personality:
Talulah is strong, having been raised by only her father—a respected warrior of the Wither courts—and her aunt. She's grown up despising the kingdom of Arleon, hearing stories of how the armies have always fought against Wither and attempted to force their will upon them. When it comes to her own people, she is very kind and used to making friends, having spent her days at a sort of daycare where many of the town's children stayed whilst their parents were busy. Most of the children there had fathers and mothers who were in the armies, and they would spend the days play-battling in the style they imagined their parents did. When she got older, she came back to help the woman running the daycare, and has developed an affinity for kids. This has also strengthened her hatred for the people of Arleon, as she feels she is meant to follow in her father's footsteps and defend the children she adores.

Talulah dislikes being thought of as weak or not as useful as other members of a unit, and works hard so that one day she might be as respected as her father. She is pleasantly surprised to have been soulbonded with Lise, but didn't realize up until now that such things could be done. Her loyalty to Wither is unquestionable, and her love for her father and aunt is unending. She is very intelligent and able to get the gist of situations easily, but she is also very hotheaded, refusing to give up or take no for an answer, and refusing to listen to others bad-mouth their government or kingdom. More than once she's gotten in trouble for roughing-up those who complain about the military or king.

History
:
Talulah's father was an amazing warrior who worked his entire life to reach the highest ranks of the Witherian kingdoms army. Talulah grew up hearing stories of her father's battles, and of the terror of the Arleon armies that sought to force their will on the kingdom of Wither. When her father was gone at wars, she stayed with her aunt, who ran a daycare for the children who had one or more parents in the wars. Oftentimes, the children would spend months living with Talulah's aunts while their parents were away, and during her time there Talulah became a very outgoing person with many friends. Talulah had always seen pokemon out in the forests and fields, and the blacksmith of the town had managed to control the fire pokemon, but Talulah herself had never thought of bonding or working with the wild pokemon in the area. When she got older, Talulah helped her aunt to take care of the children, and developed a deep love for children, feeling this was just one more reason to fight for her people.

Talulah aspired all her life to fight the people of Arloen, but truly began training with her father at the age of 14, when he came home for a short period of time after being injured in battle. When he left her again, Talulah continued to train without him, and once Talulah had reached 19 she proudly left the safety of the daycare to fight in the wars. Her strength and determination, along with the reputation of father, allowed Talulah to earn rank quickly, bringing her home to become one of the personal knights of the kingdom by age 22. She was a bit disgruntled to return, but her father was relieved to know she was out of the line of battle. She suspects her father was in fact the person who asked her to be transferred home, but would never accuse him to his face. No matter what, she still wants to do all she can for her kingdom.

She was heading to visit her aunt's daycare after returning home, when she found the crystal. It caught her eye as she walked past the forest, glinting in the sunlight. She had thought it would be a shiny piece of metal she could show off to some of the children, and being fearless from her time in battle, she blindly wandered into the forest. The crystal was a bit farther back than she'd anticipated, and once she'd uncovered it from the dirt, she'd turned around to find a prinlup emerging from the lake nearby. It had blinked at her, preparing to run, when all at once the crystal began to glow a deep purple, before changing color completely. They'd stood there for a long moment, before the prinlup had waddled up to Talulah, placed its flipper on her leg armor, looked up at her, and chirped.

Needless to say, Talulah was extremely surprised. She placed the crystal in her pocket and tried to leave the creature, but it continued to follow her all the way to her aunt's house, chirping happily at her heels. At the daycare, the prinplup kept close to her, doing its best to eye the children from a safe distance. One girl ran up and patted it on the head, before backing away. The girl and prinplup eyed eachother for a long moment before the child looked up at Talulah, claiming the "lil boy pokehmahn" said its name was Lise. Talulah shrugged, accepting the fact happily, and the girl ran off, leaving Lise to stand tall behind Talulah.

Talulah's aunt suggested she go talk to higher ups, and so she went to the War Room, where her commanding officer would most likely be. Hopefully they would have the answers Talulah was looking for.

Appearance
:
Talulah has had short hair since before she could remember, barely long enough to pass her earlobes. Not only is it easier to take care of, but there is less chance of it interfering in battle or work. It's a light honey-blond, and very silky from having been short and well taken care of her entire life. She stands at a good 5"7' without shoes, which isn't typical for a warrior. Her skin is a deep tan, and her eyes are a light green, matching her fathers. Her face is of her father as well, with a strong chin, a small nose, and large lips that express her emotion if and when she decides to display it. Talulah is strong and thin, having spent much of her life either in battle or training for it, and she has very long legs that would look excellent if she ever chose to wear a dress.

Talulah's armor consists of a metal breastplate, with sleeves branching out into metal gloves. This reaches to just below her crotch, overlapping a chainmail skirt that guards her midsection and the top half of her legs. Her leg armor begins beneath her knees, ending with metal feet-coverings, from which stem dangerous looking spurs. In this way, the only exposed section is her thighs.

Pokemon:
Species:
Prinplup

Name
:
Lise

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
Should I re-post my SU into the OOC? I just think it would be easier if all the SUs were kept here for reference, as the RP (I expect) would be a little awkward for people having to go back and check if necessary. :3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
RainbowMunchies great SU, Accepted.

I just noticed this.

Witherian: Me Male, Kon Female, RainbowMunchies Female

Alreon: SkyKnight Male, LordSephy Male, Seel Male.

Not very genderly distributive I dare say :P

Last edited:

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure.....

To the OOC, or to the Dungeon with ye!!!!

Spoiler:

Edit: LMAO, just remembered that.... Nm, just keep it in your VM.

Hey! there will be no Vming, I prefer to keep any kind of relationship IRL, you never know who may be inf front of the other screen

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Hey! there will be no Vming, I prefer to keep any kind of relationship IRL, you never know who may be inf front of the other screen
:P

I find this very amusing, FIY. But now that your are posting in the OOC, I'l let up on you a bit. Kind of :P

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
And the flirting continues...

Can we move this to VM please? :P

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Probebly 8, 4 a team. Right now were at 6, and with people leaving, and comeing we probly wont get more than 8

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Alright, that sounds cool. ^^ It's big enough to have a long story, but small enough so that everyone will be able to know everyone else.
Hopefully also small enough so that it dosn't take three weeks to try and do something, waiting for everyone to catch up... -_-

Back