• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Oh thanks~!
So, can I start posting right away? ^^

Yup, you can. I still need to edit both Threads to reflect the new character in them, I shall do that... Eventually...

Is there still room? I really like the idea of this one. Eevee, here I come!

Why, sure, there are spots, 2 I think? Either way, you may Sign-Up if so you wish! :3​

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Name: James Jones

Appearance: James is a laid back, calm teenager. He wears his scruffy shirt which is stained and dirty, and his skinny jeans. James' hair is wild and messy, it is a light, chocolate brown color which he hardly ever has cut. James wears his red Vans all the time (some times if his Mum doesn't know, he sleeps with them on) even though his Dad thinks they look silly and he thinks James is trying to be cool and fit in, when James isn't, he just loves his vans. James' height is astonishingly only just above 5ft, which James thinks is extremely small for age. He has a tanned skin after working under the blazing hot sun for eight years. There is a long, pink scar down the side of his leg, which he got three years ago after Team Magma attempted an invasion at Lilycove City.

Personality: James is a quiet, shy person. He let's everyone else do they talking while he absorbs his surroundings. If someone was teasing him or someone was bullying him, he'd just let them do it, he'd let them hit him, punch him, call him names, and James would just take it all, but if someone abused a Pokemon in anyway, verbally or physically, he would see red and lash out. His memory his very bad, but he happy about that because he then doesn't remember all the bad things in life that has happened in the past. James was a top of the class student, straight A's, he was the perfect student. In his free time, he usually shut himself away in his room and expressed his feelings in his paintings. His Mum thinks he is the next Leonardo da Vinci, while James thinks his artwork is average. He had tried to copy the other children and be "swag" but failed miserably and got laughed at over and over again, so he just gave up and decided to live his life how he wanted to, and not try and copy the children around him.

History: Originally from Pewter City in Kanto, James had then had friends, he had actually wanted to go school, but at the age of 8 years old, James and his family had to move to Lilycove City in Hoenn if his Dad were going to keep his job as a sailor. James then had to adjust to new people, new surroundings, and he had no friends. On the weekends James usually had to help out his Dad clean the ship, check to see if the sails weren't damaged in any way and things like that. Three years ago, Team Magma had attempted an invasion on Lilycove City to capture the water type Pokemon. They had then failed, and while attempting to save the Pokemon, he got hit by one of the weapons, causing a large gash on his leg. James wanted to be free from the "prison" of having to help out his Dad, having no friends, having to do what he was told, but because James was a shy boy, he didn't say anything to his parents.

That's why James was ecstatic when he recieved his invite to the Pokemon Professor's Lab to recieve his first Pokemon. He had always wanted a Pokemon, and he didn't care what shape or size it was, he just wanted one so badly. He recieved a list with the letter as well, stating which of the Pokemon he could choose from. He thought about this carefully, as this was a very big decision in his life. He did his research on all of them, and in the end, he chose Torchic. And that brings us to now. (Sorry for the strange last sentence, I didn't know how to round it off).

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Name: James Jones

Yeah... the SU is a little bit short, mainly on the appearance... Also, and for the record, while this RP takes place after RSE, it does not happen before BW and B2W2, thus meaning that Aspertia City (It's a city, by the way) hasn't been built. So yeah, edit it, maybe? :3

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I'm going for it! For my starter, I'll take whatever's left.

Name: Sarah van Boven

Appearance: Sarah is a semi-tanned girl with straight brown hair and a thin figure. She is also obsessed with the color green and wears green everything except pants, and for those she wears blue jeans. One other instance in which she only wears a miniscule amount of green is during her contests, and for those she wears a top hat and trench coat. Sarah carries around a green purse which is pretty organised. One of Sarah's favorite shirts says, "There are cat videos on the internet!" on it. She carries around many self defence items such as pepper spray, and a pocket knife. She only uses the knife in drastic measures, like when somewone is actually trying to kill her. She always has at least one scab every day and because of this, carries some pikachu band-aids around with her. For her height, she is 4'11"

Personality: Sarah is an energetic girl with a love for puzzles. This is due to having the Trick Master's sister as her mother. Sarah's love for puzzles really shines in her contests, in which she combines her pokemon's moves with her puzzles of her own creation. If you give Sarah a riddle she can't solve, she will go into deep thought and probably not talk for a while. Sarah has a very high IQ as well. She also will travel with others if she finds you to be a nice person, but don't double cross her, or you will end up in a perdicament for which there is no escape. She is a very talented pokeblack maker and even sold them as a buisness in Lilycove. Her favorite berries to use are Cheri berries.

History: Sarah was born with the Trick Master's sister as her mother and a cordinator as a father. Her father is one of Wallace's biggest rivals, some people say. Her love for contests began when her mother took her to a Master Contest in there home town, Lillycove City. She loved the beauty and grace of the pokemon, and ended up taking part in a contest with her mother's Plusle and Minun. She won, but she felt it was a hallow victory. Sarah felt it was a hollow victory because she did not train the pokemon herself. She was 11 years old at the time. Of course, this would mean Team Magma and Aqua invaded the city, right? She did take part in the invasion by battling with her mother's Plusle and Minun. Throughout this year the two pokemon an the girl. She was set on catching her own pokemon from then on. After an entire year of failing to catch a pokemon, 6 months after her 13th birthday she received the letter from Prof. Birch saying she could get a pokemon of her own. So, after a long day of goodbyes, Sarah left to obtain her first pokemon. On the way, she began to wonder about what kind of people and pokemon she'll meet on her journey to enter the Wallace Cup. Forgetting the thoought, she began peddling harder on her bike ride to Littleroot town. This young girl's story begins here.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I'm going for it! For my starter, I'll take whatever's left.

Name: Sarah van Boven

Same as Icy Burn, this needs to be expanded, yo! Perhaps if you take a look at the SUs of the Accepted characters you'll get an idea of how long each section of the SU should be :3 I'm not asking for a SU as big as Fuyu's, but something bigger than the one you already typed, 'kay? :)

Icy Burn

Years
Yeah... the SU is a little bit short, mainly on the appearance... Also, and for the record, while this RP takes place after RSE, it does not happen before BW and B2W2, thus meaning that Aspertia City (It's a city, by the way) hasn't been built. So yeah, edit it, maybe? :3

Done! I edited the History bit with the Towns/City stuff, and put in a bit more on Appearance and the History section. :3

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
I'm back with power. Post will be going up later tonight. After I get a response to that post, I'll hopefully be able to get Tyler over to Khawill's character.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
SU is coming in some moments. I'll take Torchic since no other starter is available.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Done! I edited the History bit with the Towns/City stuff, and put in a bit more on Appearance and the History section. :3

Mmm... There's still some stuff that is not very clear to me... How is he a perfect student when his memory isn't exactly the best around? Also, besides the gash, what else happened to him? Did he even took some Tylenol? :P

I'm back with power. Post will be going up later tonight. After I get a response to that post, I'll hopefully be able to get Tyler over to Khawill's character.

Glad to see you back :)

SU is coming in some moments. I'll take Torchic since no other starter is available.

Phanpy's also available :P

Also, PsychoJigglypuff, Fuyu & Mr. Mammoth, I'll have to warn you, if you do not post anytime soon, I'll have to pull y'all out, and believe me when I say that I don't want to do that...

Same goes for Baloth, and ytfeL, you have not been active since god knows when, I'll also have to I'll you out soon if you do not become active...

Icy Burn

Years
Nothing much happened besides a gash. And he has a bad memory for something like 10 years ago, but on the spot, he's fine.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Name: Jupiter 'Jupe' Collins

Sex: Male

Appearance: He is about 6 feet tall and has a toned body. His eyes are of teal color. His messy, unkept sea green hair falls to his shoulders, the front part almost covering his eyes. He has a gentle face and cute smile, though you have to wait a lot to see him smile. He has average strength. There is a distinct sign of poverty in his clothes. Apart from his jeans, the rest of his clothes are quite old. He wears a white T-shirt on which the words- "There are cat videos on the Internet" are written. He often wears a brown leather jacket over it which has many signs of wear and tear. His wristbands are fashioned with brown and white fur, a strange pokemon like design etched in. A pair of fade blue jeans dons his legs, providing a stark contrast with his old running shoes. He carries a brown rucksack in which everything ranging from shaving cream to eatables are kept. He also carries a berry pouch, containing the remedies of many pokemon status ailments.

Personality: He is quite of the introvert type, being shy in front of people he doesn't know. He usually looks around at everyone and everything a lot and keeps his head low. But he becomes comfortable with them once he gets to know them well. He generally avoids people who showoff or boast their wealth. This strange persona has led to few friends, those who could understand him have stayed. He is very loyal to his friends but doesn't consider twice to criticise them if the time comes. He is also very helpful towards them, often doing their work while his' are faltering.
If you ask him what is the most important in raising pokemon, he will instantaneously answer 'love'. It is the fierce love for pokemon that he has inherited from his parents. He hates people abusing pokemon, and will always fight them; if he finds one he'll first punch them then ask why they are doing so. He is kind hearted and like his father he loves battling and adventuring.

History: Jupiter grew up in Olivine City alongside his younger brother Calvin. Their father Jim was a sailor, who spent most of the year in the ocean. Life in the city was tough, so his mother Alexandra opened a Daycare in their home to provide extra income. From a very young age, Jupe has been helping his mom run the daycare. As such he formed a bond of friendship with pokemon at an early age. He would play with them, feed them and often tried battling with other trainers. His mom had a profound effect on his personality. Like their father, the two brothers were also drawn to the sea and spend much of their free time swimming. Jupe anxiously waited when his father would return, when Jim returned home, he would tell the boys about his adventure. Jupe particularly wanted to hear about the completely different pokemons in different islands and stories of pokemon legends. Jasmine, the Olivine Gym Leader, came to know him when she once visited their daycare. Over the years, he helped Jasmine whenever he got time. When his father told him about the Hoenn region and about Professor Birch calling 12 trainers, taking permission from his parents, he left to fulfill his destiny.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I'm attempting activeness at the moment, but I'm in the middle of the busiest few weeks so far. Conventions, band concerts, AP classes... yeah not the best timing. I'm almost done with a *urgh* filler post. I really just don't want her to catch anything right now. I'd rather her be stalked by a Vulpix instead.

Back