• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speedquaza

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
I noticed this deck and ran it for about a month at a leauge. It is terrible, but a third place finish isn't bad. Let me introduce this deck:

4 Rayquaza EX
28 Fire
28 Electric

Bad, but donkworthy. If you have already seen my post on the official forums, you already know the stradegy, but for those that don'nt, it is basically attach, Celestial Roar and knockout whatever your next turn.

I enjoy to hear the stories about this deck and possible imporvements.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2015
I disagree, your chances of hitting a card you would like is then 7/46 and even more that with roar.

Adding anything is going to hurt the deck around 15% of the time, but if you add too much, then it basically becomes a rayboar deck.

Racket

The TCG Professor
Years
I can't see this having too many good matchups. You'll probably give the opponent enough mulligands to set up very quickly. Getting two Rayquaza's out will be difficult. At best your deck will get a KO once every 2 turns (which isn't too bad). But one your opponent has KO poetntial, it wouldn't look good.

The weaknesses of this deck would include Suicune, Sigilyph, PyRoar, Klinklang as well as 1HKO decks, defensive 2HKO decks, decks with cheap attackers (Miltank), and decks based on status conditions.Besides going for something closer to a RayBoar deck in extended format, I'm not sure what you can do to improve it. Perhaps a few Ultra Balls and a Master ball so you can get more of them up.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 3, 2014
I run Klinklang from plasma my deck would have a field day on yours dude. Plasma klinklang makes it so ex can't hit my steel lol

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
I run Klinklang from plasma my deck would have a field day on yours dude. Plasma klinklang makes it so ex can't hit my steel lol
...sigilyph, pyroar, or even pyroar can't be touched either

This seems more of a "joke deck" than a serious competitive one
Though it works good against normal decks. I did something similar to this with Mewtwo and Yveltal EX

Back