• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Subscribed to this thread, it will be an interesting counter part to Chapter red, though one of the biggest reasons I will be playing this is it seems to have an interesting back story for Green.

I look forward to being able to download beta 1 although I admit to currently preferring you work on Chapter red. (Oh well I am sure you will finish it sooner or later)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Subscribed to this thread, it will be an interesting counter part to Chapter red, though one of the biggest reasons I will be playing this is it seems to have an interesting back story for Green.

I look forward to being able to download beta 1 although I admit to currently preferring you work on Chapter red. (Oh well I am sure you will finish it sooner or later)

I'm working on both version back to back. It was the best decision for me, as a lot of time, i feel unmotivated as I'm hacking the same thing.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I'm working on both version back to back. It was the best decision for me, as a lot of time, i feel unmotivated as I'm hacking the same thing.
You know what's best for the hack's future, not me.
So I will put my faith in you and believe you will finish Pokémon Red chapter sometime this decade (at the latest, hopefully you can finish it in another year or 2)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
You know what's best for the hack's future, not me.
So I will put my faith in you and believe you will finish Pokémon Red chapter sometime this decade (at the latest, hopefully you can finish it in another year or 2)

After 4pm, I'll finish my exams. After that, I can be more committed to the hack.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Looking at the picture of the chapter with the masked children gives me the chills, feels like it's Halloween all over haha

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
you should do red or a new character in orange islands, but NOT ash.

RED will goto Orange Island after the main story in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter.

Okay, I've added a "MUST SEE" section in the front page. Please read it before I lose my sanity.

Looking at the picture of the chapter with the masked children gives me the chills, feels like it's Halloween all over haha

Yeah, I was trying to make the mask resemble the manga, but it looks like something from 'Scream'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Updated the Ilex Shrine Chapter (new images uploaded)

Anyway, I've added a glitch version in the front page. If you know how to fix those glitches, please send me a pm.

KosmoF

Diehard Pokemon Fanatic
Years
If you're still struggling with the intro sprites I could help; I did a sprite swap in a previous version of my hack, swapping Oak for EEVEE, and it worked out great.

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Focus all the manga up to Ruby and Sapphire then anime hack maybe?
XD ...If want to do anime hack that badly...How about the johto part o3o?That would be interesting :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finsih the Ilex Shrine Chapter. Started the Hoenn Escape Chapter. (images uploaded)
Added a demo video.

Focus all the manga up to Ruby and Sapphire then anime hack maybe?
XD ...If want to do anime hack that badly...How about the johto part o3o?That would be interesting
1.%20smile.gif

I don't want to do the Anime Hack that badly. Just that, I still haven't read the G/S/C chapter yet. So, while I read the whole thing, I'll do the anime hack as fillers. But yeah, if I'm going to do the anime hack, I might do Ash's adventure on Decolore Island. Anyway, I might just start from the beginning of KANTO since the poll so far wants KANTO (after Blue Chapter).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
The silver/gold/crystal chapter will take time, but I'll just tell you that it is probably the best chapter of all in my opinion. Much longer than the others though.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
The silver/gold/crystal chapter will take time, but I'll just tell you that it is probably the best chapter of all in my opinion. Much longer than the others though.

I have to agree, G/S/C is my favorite manga chapters (and because I loved the game so much) but all the characters that interact with each other, the blending of the stories, it's all A+ work done by the manga. I recommend anyone to read at least red-ruby/sapphire manga wise, all some really great reading.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I have to agree, G/S/C is my favorite manga chapters (and because I loved the game so much) but all the characters that interact with each other, the blending of the stories, it's all A+ work done by the manga. I recommend anyone to read at least red-ruby/sapphire manga wise, all some really great reading.

I haven't read much of the ruby/sapphire chapter but yes, the GSC chapter was great.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Lol, well I've read a bit of G/S/C chapter, so far I really like Silver. Gold so far is one my least favorite pokedex holder, but that's because I haven't read any character development yet, whereas Silver has a lot so far.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Yep silvers is the beat out of the G/S/C. Too bad the guy/tesm who was making 1 stopped. The updates are looking good. Great job.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Gold he's somewhat like how Blue was at first, cocky, but Gold is dumber, he's funny though.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
added new images for Hoenn Escape Chapter

Yep silvers is the beat out of the G/S/C. Too bad the guy/tesm who was making 1 stopped. The updates are looking good. Great job.

Gold he's somewhat like how Blue was at first, cocky, but Gold is dumber, he's funny though.

Well, anyone is better than Ash. That guy creases me.

Years
I havent read greens manga yet was there Hoenn included in the first gen manga lol
And is that guy who i think it is

Ash aint bad btw he got funny moments in the anime and the story is decent dont know why the hate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back