• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: SPHEAL Team Six

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
So once you defeat the ice goddess the game
saves and you're in hell...and that's it. I feel like this game is actually a massive troll.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hm, what a surprise that there is a new complete amazing hack on the last day of March! Just my lucky day!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You must of done something wrong... are you sure your HeartGold ROM is clean before patching?

If you read the thread title, you'd have noticed that this is a Fire Red hack. Please read carefully before you post anything, Harold.............

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
It's hidden in the pond of truth.

Yes I know, but how.. I looked everywhere. I would like to play this rom but everything is too difficult and its not really understandable on what to do. So 15 minutes later i'm still walking around this random forest. Sigh.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Yes I know, but how.. I looked everywhere. I would like to play this rom but everything is too difficult and its not really understandable on what to do. So 15 minutes later i'm still walking around this random forest. Sigh.

I think it's pretty obvious that you have to click on the pond until you find the Rod of Seasons.

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
No better feeling than logging on to PC and seeing a completed hack, much congrats!

Also, Rod of Seasons? Please tell me its a Zelda reference?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Cant get out of that forest..some help?
Did you find the rodofseasons?

If you read the thread title, you'd have noticed that this is a Fire Red hack. Please read carefully before you post anything, Harold.............
Harold still has a good point, this hack can be patched onto any pokemon rom and it will still work like its suppose to. I tried it on Pokemon Crystal and it worked like a charm.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Did you find the rodofseasons?

Harold still has a good point, this hack can be patched onto any pokemon rom and it will still work like its suppose to. I tried it on Pokemon Crystal and it worked like a charm.

You weren't supposed to figure this out so early, some parts of this hack differ according to the ROM you patch it to.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
LOL! I went to hell since i died to that anime chick, and it restarted the game from the beginning lool.

Back