• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hi!

Yeah, guys, I'm back. I see some new faces though. Whoa, how cool! I'll be back in RPing, although I may disappear for a day or more if I get bombarded with homework. I promisepromisepromisepromise that I won't abandon you guys again for months and months.

I bet most of you don't even remember me/know me.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Hi!

Yeah, guys, I'm back. I see some new faces though. Whoa, how cool! I'll be back in RPing, although I may disappear for a day or more if I get bombarded with homework. I promisepromisepromisepromise that I won't abandon you guys again for months and months.

I bet most of you don't even remember me/know me.

:'D THIS IS HAPPY FACE.
LET'S ALL GO TAKE OVER THE WORLD NAOW! KTHXBAI.

Maybe I'll right my Squeenix RP I was thinking of, or at least a Soul Eater RP, and then post it both here and on EGC. This could be fun.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
^^;; Uh, you know what? Final Fantasy is a...too much complicated for me. There are so many games & worlds I don't think I'll make the RP. Thanks anyway for those who discussed this with me.

Nakuzami

Years
^^;; Uh, you know what? Final Fantasy is a...too much complicated for me. There are so many games & worlds I don't think I'll make the RP. Thanks anyway for those who discussed this with me.

Just base it on one world, dummy! xD
Hey, I'm like all over Final Fantasy yet I've only played one of the games almost all the way through, and even then I didn't beat it! I haven't played too many . . . but I know enough to make awesomesauce FF RP! You should do it! DO IT FOR THE PINK!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
So, there is a RP discussion thread, but is there a lounge?

You know, just a place for RPers to hang out? Or does this thread doubles as that? I'm not talking about OoC pages by the way. Just a place for RPers to hang around in general.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
So, there is a RP discussion thread, but is there a lounge?

You know, just a place for RPers to hang out? Or does this thread doubles as that? I'm not talking about OoC pages by the way. Just a place for RPers to hang around in general.

I'm pretty sure this doubles as a lounge, but I'm not 100% sure. Perhaps Maddy or RHCP knows. I've always thought of this as a place to talk about RPs and maybekindasorta hang out and just talk. I could be wrong, though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
this is indeed a place to chillax and chat. the lounge is for OOC threads if you want to chill and discuss that specific RP with people (remember to stay on topic!!)

you know what im a little surprised to not see yet? a twilight rp.

i said surprised, not 'looking forward to'. *stares at delly*

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
this is indeed a place to chillax and chat. the lounge is for OOC threads if you want to chill and discuss that specific RP with people (remember to stay on topic!!)

You fool! You've just opened the floodgates! Everyone get in you emergency bunkers, the fangirls are coming! (Jumps down emergency bunker and locks the door.)

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hmm... Twilight?

Why do an RP about that if you can make one about Sailor Moo-*gets hit by a rock*

... Ow, okay. How about Ranma 1/2 AND Sailor Moo- *gets nailed by a brick*

... PuellamagimadokamagicaRanmaandSailorMoo- *gets crushed by a Golem* Ahh...

How do you base Twilight RP anyway? I find that complicated... Not to imagine completely devoid of- *looks up at an Aggron from atop the cliff* Uhh... nevermind.

How about an RP based on Hunger Games then?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
There's a few of those. Years of Lies is based off Hunger Games and I'm sure theres another Hunger Games around... or did I not accept that? *can't remember*

Nakuzami

Years

*inhales breath*

. . . What, what did I do?! D':
lol, no. But seriously, if you wanted to make a Twilight RP, you'd have to make a generic Vampires vs. Werewolves RP, except you'd have vegetarian vampires that sparkle and giant chihuahuas with some /slight/ issues.

And that other Hunger Games one died before it could start. Actually, it started, but I think only one or two people posted.
BUT THE MOVIE IS COMING OUT SO MAYBE WE SHOULD MAKE A CELEBRATORY RP WITH LOTS OF SHIZ IN IT?!?!?!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Well I think that it is a... BAD idea. Or maybe that just comes from my insane hate for that "series". Vampires don't sparkle in the sun dammit! They BUUURN!!! *goes to cry in a corner*

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
oh my i quickly skimmed down and i thought i read "tengen toppa gurren lagann rp"

now THAT'S something i would join.

Nakuzami

Years
oh my i quickly skimmed down and i thought i read "tengen toppa gurren lagann rp"

I don't know what that is and I don't even tihnk I'm saying it right.

Oh how I wish there were Soul Eater videogames in english! ;~; Maybe I should make a Soul Eater RP!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Did I hear Hunger Games? I've read the book & definitely expecting the movie. It is AWESOME! Is there gonna be an RP of the Hunger Games?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Gurren Lagann. The single most awesome anime/manga ever. If you haven't seen/read it, i suggest you go do so right NOW.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years

Skymin is a TTGL fan?

Well, hello new best friend!~

No, but seriously though. The thought of a TTGL-RP has actually been on my mind for a long time now, I'm just thinking of the right way to execute it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back