• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
heh, meant I figured out the password, only reason I was using the other is because I forgot the password, lol. Pichu will not be used as a tank, I will not allow it, too harmful. *glomps pichu... thats what I based by domain off of, based the club redirect off of umbreon, lol.

Umbreon sidekicks are kawaii* 6x teh pawah! admires teh mighty sidekicks are aenir and tabitha. :P

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
double post* dont kill me.... had to edit, lol. **dies

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Umbreon is both cool and cute.PLUS Umbreon is strong and stealthy and fast!Umbreon is the best!

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
Umbreon is so cute I want one
hammer.gif

Absol is cute too

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
I like Absol! I like all the eevee evolutions, but Umbreon is the best. I like Persian, and I aslo like random dark and ghost pokemon, dragons, and Charizard! I LOVE Shuppet!

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
umbeon army is rdy.. *bgt notices the two stragglers. GET OUT OF HERE YOU WANNABE PLUSHIES!!!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Hehe! You guys are great! I have the best followers in my Umbreon Army! All of you are excelent (not to mention funny) trainers! I enjoy being your leader....
And take the "Wanabe plushies" they are too young to fight.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
All right! Now it is time to do the rankings! I am President, obviosly...lol

But now we need a vice president and other stuff... You guys can come up with other ranks, pass them by me first. Then you guys can nominate someone from the club for the role, and then we will all vote! Sound like fun?

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
Can I be like a premium member, who can give approval to people who want to join, just not allowed to kick them out?!

Back