• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crime & Punishment (OOC & SUs)(PG-14)

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
I won't be able to post in about 5 days, as I'm going on holiday. I'm just saying this so Mick doesn't get killed while I'm away...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Just wanted you to know, i'll be gone tomorrow, through Thursday cause of school stuff I'm involved with, and like Tony Montana I want to make sure my character isn't killed while I'm gone

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ummmm, darn, that just leaves SkyisUmbreon and First Snow...
Maybe i'll just put off any story events until next weekend.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
I'm really sorry, I have State contest this weekend and then stuff for my school musical and Talent show. I'd be on if I could

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhh, sorry luf, don't know why I keep forgetting you U^_^
Yeah, i'll just put off the story event until next weekend.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Its alright, i'll get us started again tomorrow, unless anyone else wants to post first.
Also, i'm going to my dad's for the weekend so I may be a little slower posting then usual, or I may not be able to post, but i'll try to...

Back