• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The angel and the devil

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
I've been bored a lot and I've been drawing a lot of pokemon characters in costumes. I drew a picture of Hazuki as an angel and Kenta as a devil. The devil was drawn like 6 months ago actually. They both took me like 6 hours to make

Here's the angel

2765.jpg

and the devil

2767.jpg

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Woah 6 hours! The most I have ever done on a picture was about 2 and a half. Good job with both drawings, they both look very oober trippy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
WOAH!Did YOU do the background of Harrison?
If yes,it is excellent.BEST HAND-MADE BACKGROUND.You hafta teach it to me.......

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 27, 2011
nice drawings. 6 hours might have paid off :classic: I love the angels picture's background :laugh:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
is this an art thread or a bashing topic?

didnt you say you would stop bashing at Serebii?

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
Years
What the heck are you talking about?! I'm not bashing anybody, I was just drawing pokemon characters in costumes since Halloween is coming up. And if you don't like anything, then DON'T POST!

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
What the ****???? All I say is that Kenta makes the best Satan! You consider that bashing? Its like saying Cassie makes best beauty queen!

Last edited:

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Well those pics are probably just Hazuki's point of view, and I'm neutral about that. I do like the background of the angelic pic anyway.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Okay guys, it's clear you can't post without flaming, so leave this topic. I don't want to see anymore posts related to anything but commenting on her art, this is the very last post that isn't. No apologies, or questions, etc.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
Im starting to think its mean for someones art to get bashed. I mean Cassie took SIX HOURS EACH! Thats like a QUARTER OF HER DAY she works on her pics. And theres two pics she made! THATS LIKE 12 HOURS! THATS 50% OF HER DAY! And yet shes still getting bashed and flame wars. How come wonderful artist on PC is always getting bashed??? Why cant anyone else get bashed for change or nobody at all!

Back