• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could marry anyone, who would you marry?

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
You have this awesome cool engagement ring, which when shown, will make the desired person marry you on the spot.

Who would you flash this ring to?

:3

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Absolutely nobody. I'm on the road to asexuality, & I don't want anything that marriage brings, especially the children.

& if I do happen to find an engagement ring on my person, I'll sell it to someone who will actually use it, as it's of no use to me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
As long as all the ring did was convince them to marry me. Falling in love or becoming great friends or whatever, I'd like to do that without that kind of influence. And I... don't really want what comes with a conventional marriage. I don't like sex, definitely don't want kids. I'd want to have somebody that will actually do interesting things with me. Like pick up and go travelling or something. Marriage is what you make of it though I guess.

If I wanted that I would pick one of my best friends. Caleb or Jonas I suppose. Because that would be lovely and fun.

Also maybe if he were available, James May. Because he's fantastic actually.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'd save it to use years later, really. I'm 20. I don't want to be tied down to someone for a long time. :) Who would I marry though? Well, we'll see who I'm interested in in about 4-5 years. Call me when I'm 25!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Whoever I love the most and want to spend the rest of my life with in a family setting.

Right now I don't really have a person like that in my life. There are a lot of people I want to keep in my life indefinitely, but to marry them? I'm not sure about that since I don't love them in that way. If I absolutely had to pick someone, it would be Sydian, my ex Elli, or my best friend Sarah. All of which are in a relationship right now, though. Bwaha!

I might marry Shining Raichu but probably more for sugar daddy purposes. He's my sugar daddy.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Probably like some really hot, rich woman, like Mila Kunis or Jessica Alba. That's getting a two for one deal right there.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
If I had to pick anyone right at this current moment? It'd be my girlfriend, naturally, I guess. But I don't really want to marry at all, no matter who the girl is, so it's not something I've really ever put any thought in. I don't think I'd make a particularly good husband like... at all, lol. While I'm a good boyfriend I don't think I could handle the kinda commitment that marriage would need.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Impo, for sure. Everybody stop pussing out and start naming names :P

aw honey you know I'd say yes

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Obviously I would marry my boyfriend, lol. But I'm not sure I'd use the ring on him, because really? I feel like that's cheating and would be forcing him into a marriage that he may or may not be ready for. x_o

/overthink

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I would marry Justin Bieber. Seriously. He has a lot of haters, but he has millions of Beliebers, and I'm one of his fans. I'm just eleven, so I'm weird.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I don't really know tbh. Looks, while important, are certainly not a large enough factor for me to want to marry, have sex with, or even kiss someone... and I've never been close enough with anyone to actually want them for any reason other than their looks... so currently no one.

Impo, for sure. Everybody stop pussing out and start naming names :P
I feel so betrayed.

Back