• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I would but I sooooo lazy :cccc Only reason I'm posting here right now is 'cus I have the tab open for DLTMS0 and can refresh it easily. /noooo shame.

/goes to look at it anyway

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm a bit tired. Might at least finish the Pokemon episode I had started and head to sleep. Going to be driving on the freeway tomorrow so I should be well rested.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Sleep is good. Considering it myself, though Idk. Pokemon still sounds tempting.

EDIT: 12am is early? God I feel old and weary now :c That's a late night for me anymore /sobs

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I am approaching 400 posts.

500 posts is my next milestone though. I just don't really find many topics I want to post in on this forum.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

You have the same problem as I do about topics :U high five o/

Though now I think Imma sleep. Night all.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I never ask to be one. In fact, the least of my desires is to have the job of moderating dumped onto me on most forums. Gearbox Forums where I have 12k posts? **** no. It's literally ****ing hell to moderate there. ****ton of trolling, people making topics about the same thing every 5 seconds, bickering, and constant blatant disregard for the rules.

One mod even left for about a year because he was fed up with the job. Good guy too. It's like moderating there just mentally breaks a person.

Ranting aside, the reason I asked about it is because this place feels pleasant and peaceful and it would be nice to mod here if I was given the opportunity. Again, not asking for it, it was just a thought I had. Unless inquiring about the conditions for being a mod out of curiosity actually reduces your chances of becoming one in which case that would be terrible.

This happened a few hours ago.

OHsvk.jpg

It stemmed from this thread.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=187013

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Back from sleep. Sad.

Gave that Gearbox thread a look and already am amused greatly after the second page. Keep up the good work, people of the internet.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Time to start watching Mirai Nikki again, if only I could remember where I left off. I think it might have been episode 12 tbh...

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

All I know is that that is an Anime. Nothing more :D;;

Also: that remix is one of the best ones I've heard for that little GG gag

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's a show about a crazy girl doing crazy things in a battle royale type setting. Manga was solid but the anime was meh.

mirai_nikki___gif_by_solci_chan-d513smt.gif

There are a few regular mods. Seems they're being kind at the moment. The number is important.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

That rabbit costume scares me :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There are some mods that come around and zero, yeah. I myself am not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back