• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm going cause I actually want to go, no worries.

And girls and boys have their own faults. It's unfair to say one's more faulty than the other.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That's good! :3

Yeah for me just kinda... hanging out in formal wear under moderation of teachers seems like it's not a great way to spend a night. I mean it's fine, I just don't think it's worth the money that's sunk into it. You could just have a nice date or go hang out at someone's house or something.

Years
The best part of my prom was the limo ride. Actual prom had bad music with maybe one or two Queen songs. Can't say I really remember it. If I could change things I'd just ride around all night.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Not being sexist. Girls in my school think they're stars just because boys run after them. It's not every girl, I have to correct that. They look down on almost anyone who they judge unable to date and pay everything for them and I hate that. Again, not every girl is like that.
And boys have their defects too. Girls have too much value for them.

Gabri

m8
Years
What I'd love to do in a prom would be just showing up mid-party wearing something black that would NOT be a tuxedo or a suit, plug my electric in (considering I would play better than I do), shred for five minutes to show sheer superiority to whatever other music is in there, then simply unplug, walk through the crowd, grab a drink from a random person's hand and getting out, head high like a boss.
In a perfect world, of course. Or a lucid dream.

Now I'll retire to my comfy bed, leaving this amazing piece of guitarwork.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
My prom was pretty uneventful, mostly just hung out with my friends and didn't really dance too much. Wasn't in a tux, so I never quite felt like I should have been there.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Tbh, at this point I'm surprised I still remember my prom. And I need to stop playing with my phone. Man, I love this ROM I'm on xD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Everybody look at how perfect Bloodex looks in bold, please. B)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Such a modly name. Bloodex, I am so proud. Congratulations! OK I think I've congratulated you in all of the places now. ;)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Congrats Bloodex!

Being one of the oldest in my year, and the one of the few who could legally drink;
I never bought a ticket to my prom, although I was asked by someone. Me and a few friends decided to take the 30quid for tickets and just go to the pub. Started drinking at midday on promnight and spent all night chilling in a field with a few friends.
Turned up to the prom anyway, drunk wearing a t-shirt and jeans. No one was on the door so we just walked in, all the preppy girls were horrified, and sober. We laughed at them, and left with a group of around 10 other people who thought the prom was lame.
It was far better than going to the prom.

Best part about it was the preppy girls hated me 'cause the skater guys wanted to hang out with me rather than go to prom with them. We got drunk and listened to music all night, in the morning one of the girls accused me of 'stealing her date' to which her date replied 'She didn't steal me, I hung out with her because she's cool, and youre lame.'

Anywizzle;
After saying that I was going to bed over an hour ago, the missus is home so I'm actually going to bed now. Night DCC, I'll be back on monday after a long weekend of hard work.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Congrats Bloodex and good night Somniac! Now CCP have 3 mods.
Now waiting for mine~

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm not sure PC's going to start assigning mods to individual members themselves. The logistics of that would be crazy.

(I kid, I kid)

Also, congrats on being modded, Bloodex! All I know about you is that you seem to like Deadpool and that works just fine for me.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I know i was just kidding.
Also Deadpool requires red username. So will you make it to
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm not sure PC's going to start assigning mods to individual members themselves. The logistics of that would be crazy.

(I kid, I kid)

Also, congrats on being modded, Bloodex! All I know about you is that you seem to like Deadpool and that works just fine for me.

Jee, I hope not. That would make this whole promotion a drag. :c

And thank you! Deadpool's my baby <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back