• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Let us Upload Wi-Fi Battles to Youtube!

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
Come on Game Freak this would be a Wonderful Feature
Let us Trainer's Upload our Pokemon Wi-Fi Battle's to Youtube if we So Please
it Would be Easy!
1. We are already connected to Wi-Fi
2. The Video's Don't have to be All That Big
3. Quality would still be good
4. The Video's could be Named Pokemon Trainer X vs Pokemon Trainer Y, Wi-Fi
And then the User could add in their Own Description! :D

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
My only concern with this would be that if uploading videos was made to be too easy, then there might be some noobish people who would want to upload absolutely every match they go through, even things like the battle subway/tower/etc, regardless of whether they know anyone who would care to watch it. But yeah, I would like more accessible methods of getting recorded matches online.

(I don't mean to say "noobish" in a condescending manner, but just lack for a better word. I would even lump myself in the category I described, a few years ago when I was new to pokemon.)

FlamingRage

Can you feel my rage?
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
My only concern with this would be that if uploading videos was made to be too easy, then there might be some noobish people who would want to upload absolutely every match they go through, even things like the battle subway/tower/etc, regardless of whether they know anyone who would care to watch it. But yeah, I would like more accessible methods of getting recorded matches online.

(I don't mean to say "noobish" in a condescending manner, but just lack for a better word. I would even lump myself in the category I described, a few years ago when I was new to pokemon.)

My thoughts exactly. I think it would be better to be able to save it as a video to the SD card and have it viewable on the 3DS camera. Then still have the battle video upload system from gen 5 for the Noobs, but have people that actually have a reason to upload to youtube be able to do it easily.

Human laziness will solve all our problems!

Back