• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
Actualy you're both wrong, you get Suicune by getting the clear bell, in all the GSC games you use the rainbow wing to get ho oh and the silver wing to get lugia

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I haven't been paying much attention to the hacks around lately, I felt like a had a debt... lol...

OK, back into business... I've finished mapping and scripting the outside of Vermillion, and a bit of the interior too. However, I've decided that the never-builded building at Vermillion would be completed. Here...

vermillionbuildingzm4.png

What will be inside the building?... Well, I have an idea, but since I'm yet not sure about it, let's say it could be anything for now... :D

OH! Some answers... How rude of me... XD

Crazy Weavile: There won't be a takeover of Team Rocket (because I'm sick of them, and I'm having Jess & Jamie doing a lot of "evil stuff" events, so there may be something involving them and Silph Co.)

Traces3Roms: I think there are more trainer slots somewhere that PET cannot reach... Hopefully they could be used. We'll see...

Wartortle_892: There's a sprite for a big enough Snorlax in FR, so I'm using that one.

Kapuxa_Blaziken: I suppose you were refering to the starters, if all of them will be available. Of course in B4 all of them won't be (a few more since the B3, yes)

That's all... See ya! *Goes to rest in peace till tomorrow*

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
Years
Hmm maybe the new building could have some connection to one of the many legendaries... but it's up to Zel, he can do what he wants

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Shiny Gold

Will the beta 4 go till the end of the game?Or will it stop in some part?
The hotel idia is great, and i agre with the part of it having some connection to one ofthe many legendarys!

Chibaymega12

Years
The building looks awesome zel, i hope its a trainer tower, of course it may not be since you have that training building in Viridean

No, beta 4 will not go to the end of the game, im pretty sure zel said it would go to the end of the gs ball event

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I remember him saying a while back that beta four would include a few towns in kanto. But I can't find the post so you may be right.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2021
where is that big sprite of snorlax anyone knows i do not remember it and zel that mart is not the mart from firered that mart is from pokemon diamond i think why did you put it in shiny gold? sorry if this has been already said ohh and the grass looks great

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2009
wow hello i'm very new to this but this is absolutely amazing.
not trying to rush you, but if you could fix the female sprites and reflections, that would be awesome.
thanks for such a great job!! i've wanted nintendo to do something like this forever.

Chibaymega12

Years
dont worry, zel'll get to the female sprite, prolly not in the next beta cause he's just workin on getting the game down, then he's gonna worry about all the other stuff

antzmaster89

Upcoming Master
Years
Ive been playin this game for like 2 days and have only just gotten up to icy path.. I was wondering how to get passed it or for that fact have ya actually finished the rom? well hope ta hear back soon....

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
I went today at the games store and I swear I Saw Shiny Gold, my friend bought it and it's exactly like this hack, someone made this hack as a gameboy advance game :surprised:

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
no somebody has flashed this hack onto a cart

tell your friend he/she has been ripped off and bought an incomplete game

it will end either at the lighthouse or at the ice cave.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Ive been playin this game for like 2 days and have only just gotten up to icy path.. I was wondering how to get passed it or for that fact have ya actually finished the rom? well hope ta hear back soon....

This beta ends at ice path, you will have to wait for the next beta to get past. Just to trying to anticipate another question you will have to start over when the next beta comes out.:(

P.S. "It's me", just out of curiosity where did you see this game in the store.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2007
Good job! But some of the Sprites need Improvement. Like the Ho-oh in the Intro or the Player's Back sprite

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2021
I went today at the games store and I swear I Saw Shiny Gold, my friend bought it and it's exactly like this hack, someone made this hack as a gameboy advance game :surprised:

She used shinygold from the rom, and what store do you went?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back