• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Hey I'm not sure if I saw it wrong but it looks like Axolotls' eye is used in Ignicub but an iris was added. It looks great I'm just wondering if you did that on purpose.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Oh my god! This is looking good! You (And the others) are doing an excellent job! I'm going to stick one of the support bars in my signature for you. :)

Bakun

Not active here.
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
iegk8w.png

Here you have a Rotom sprite, if you need it. I made it from scratch.

Oh, and on the first post, change Bakuphoon to Bakun, please ;)

Atomic Reactor

It's not a ROM Hack.
It's a game made with a program called RMXP

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
I have a question that may seem dumb but will we be able to play this game on a DS with a flash DS card?

Atomic Reactor

It's not a ROM Hack.
It's a game made with a program called RMXP
So strictly for the computer.
Unless your really good at programming, then theres a slight chance that you could get it on a PSP.
But not a DS

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2009
hey there, you asked for ideas and i had a theroy: coud you invent a pre-evolution and evoltion for zangoose and seviper? and also, maybe make the preevolutions actually friendly to the other kind, and have the evolutions reconsiling with the other. basically, have it as baby frinds, then a fued (zangoos and serviper) and finally the evolutions pairing together again. also, perhaps some items like the, i dunno, forgivness claw (zangoose) and clarity wing (serviper) and they must level up with these items at max happiness. also, would you be able to make seviper a dragon poison, like a wyvern? not sure a bout zangoose. bt enough ranting. you can use them if you want, tho i dought it.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
i took bushby and edited it a little
sorry for taking it without permission:P
Bushby4.png

and two sprites of my own from scratch

Polear
Polear.png

and
Spiritale
Spiritale-mod4.png

Anyways, awesome game, and keep up the good work.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Todoroki said:
Hey guys would this be a nice cry for Fatablos?
As I said already, I was thinking of a more roar-like sound. That sound would make a great cry for a Ghost-type; not sure if it suits Fatablos, though...
Todoroki said:
hey there, you asked for ideas and i had a theroy: coud you invent a pre-evolution and evoltion for zangoose and seviper? and also, maybe make the preevolutions actually friendly to the other kind, and have the evolutions reconsiling with the other. basically, have it as baby frinds, then a fued (zangoos and serviper) and finally the evolutions pairing together again. also, perhaps some items like the, i dunno, forgivness claw (zangoose) and clarity wing (serviper) and they must level up with these items at max happiness. also, would you be able to make seviper a dragon poison, like a wyvern? not sure a bout zangoose. bt enough ranting. you can use them if you want, tho i dought it.
Thanks for your contribution; I'll take your suggestion into account. You never know, it might get in...

Anyway, I've made an amazing breakthrough! I would have posted it earlier today, but education got in the way... Anyway, here we go!

Spoiler:

Huh? What's this?

Spoiler:

Electrolux used Spark!

Spoiler:

Shellos used Rain Dance! It started to rain!

Spoiler:

Electrolux used Swagger! Shellos's Attack sharply rose! Shellos was confused!

Spoiler:

Oh! It hurt itself in its confusion!

Spoiler:

A second Spark finishes off Shellos!

Spoiler:

But Shellos is replaced by a level 80 Staraptor! Who's got the upper hand now?

That, my friends, was the world's first computer vs. DS Wi-Fi battle! Here's a picture of both screens together:
Spoiler:

I know that the background is grassy (I haven't made any other backgrounds yet), and there's a glitch in the number of the player's Pokémon (I did actually have 6), but this is pretty amazing nonetheless! Shellos's name is automatically turned into lower-case (the game detects if it's been nicknamed; if not, it converts the name to lower-case. As you can see, Luxio kept its nickname).

It won't let you use any new Pokémon or moves (to avoid crashing the DS game; however, anything already in D/P is fair game. It uses the updated Amethyst mechanics (similarly to how a D/P game battling Platinum will use the Platinum mechanics, such as 60% accurate Hypnosis). Pretty cool, isn't it?

Oh, and I sorted out trading, too:
Spoiler:

I haven't implemented the Quick Ball sprite yet, so it currently just looks like a normal Poké Ball. Every single bit of data is traded, including the catch location (the time caught appears as midnight, as D/P/Pt don't store the time, just the date)!

Now you can look forward to beating each other over Wi-Fi, even against Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum! Please post any feedback or comments in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back