• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phones

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
iPhones used to have about 80% of the market in Singapore. Well, a lot has changed since the inception of Android 4.0. Many switched to the S3 or Galaxy Note 2.

Despite that, many people in Singapore still use iPhones today, and some switchers to the S3/Note have returned to the Apple camp because they weren't too fond of the device but was stuck with a 24 month contract. Some permanently switched. I would say the number of iPhone users in Singapore are just a tad less than Android in general (which include other brands such as HTC, Sony and most recently Xiaomi). Samsung makes up the vast majority of Android sales, obviously.

Almost everyone in Singapore is using a smartphone, and most iPhone users are using an iPhone 5 or 5s, the latter being the majority. A handful use the 5c or 4s. Windows mobile users are less than feature phone users. A few people, particularly Indonesians, use Blackberry.

Personally, I own an iPhone 5s and a LG G2. I am open to any OS, but I really dislike Samsung. Not because of copyright issues (I wouldn't care about those), but they have the worst after-sales service I've ever encountered.

Last edited:
Back