The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive > Beginner's Lounge

Notices

Beginner's Lounge Just started your game? Come here to get help from experienced members, and to develop your game even further.

Old December 30th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Nobololol
King Of Mercy

I would really want to do my own pokemon game but i don't have the time, skill or patience to do it. If I do plans for pokemon game i hope somebody could consider doing it (game coder with no ideas). I can do some sprites to it. PM if interested.

Games outfit is same kind of as in silver/gold. It has new pokemons: starters and legendaries.
Story:
You're finally old enough to have you're own pokemon. You go see professor Eddie who gives you one of the starters (fire, water or grass). After that he tells you about the pokemon league and you decide to take part to it. But then the lights goes out. It's completely dark and suddenly the lights come back. Eddie notices that the two other starters were stolen during the darkness. You find a note. It says: "My name is blackie and im the greatest pokemon trainer in the world. I stole your pokemons." You promise to prof. eddie you get the stolen pokemon back. Then you start your journey...

places:
Blackies den
blackwoods
unholy cave
mount doom
pokemon league

cities:
Trattown: small village where your home is
Adylen town
Wain city
Rock city
Gold town
Razz town
Kin town
Qediar city
Dark fortress

gym leaders:

pokemon league:

elite four:

blackie's den:
Razz
Eddie
Blackie

Kanto - Started
Johto - Not Started
Hoenn - Not Started
Sinnoh - Not Started
Unova - Not Started

Last edited by Nobololol; December 30th, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links