• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
First off I'd like to say I AM LOVING THIS HACK and thank you for your service. I have few questions though 1. How far in does the beta end? 2. Can you catch the Dratini that jumps out at you or is it LoW related?

the beta ends once you reach a building entrance in berry city to go to the right. so just do forest path 4 or go north to the labyrinth and then north of the labyrinth is mt hyde. after those events you head back to berry city and thats where it ends.

you will eventually be able to catch the dratini. it won't be low-related. you'll be able to catch it in beta 2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Awesome hack,loving the music,low and other features,keep it up!
Now to bugs and stuff,found only 2 things.
First,buying more than 10 wood balls gives one extra wood ball which is actually a premier ball when you use it,but it says in the inventory that it is a wood ball.
After beating the guy at mt. hyde my game freezes. The cutscene starts,plays for a few seconds(the storm and thunder thing)and after hitting the floor for 2-3 times it stops to a freeze.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
Hi. This mght seem like a noob question, but where is a pc I can use to store pokemon I don't want?

Talk to a guy in berry city,he manages pokemons. He is located in the middle building in the city,the one that has a bridge connecting 2 sides of it. The room looks like a shop,with pokeballs behind him.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Hello, i loved this hack so far, and I'm really looking foward to it. Here's a question: there is any sort of pokedex in the game? I want some pokemons that other trainers had and I can't see where can I get them without a pokedex.

Le pug

Years
In the newest beta, you cannot progress after beating Alistair. It glitches badly and freezes.

Ahh, sorry about that. Fixed it. Link here: click me

Awesome hack,loving the music,low and other features,keep it up!
Now to bugs and stuff,found only 2 things.
First,buying more than 10 wood balls gives one extra wood ball which is actually a premier ball when you use it,but it says in the inventory that it is a wood ball.
After beating the guy at mt. hyde my game freezes. The cutscene starts,plays for a few seconds(the storm and thunder thing)and after hitting the floor for 2-3 times it stops to a freeze.

Ahh, sorry about that. Fixed it. Link here: click me

Great game, but you should make it less anoying

Lol care to elaborate

Hello, i loved this hack so far, and I'm really looking foward to it. Here's a question: there is any sort of pokedex in the game? I want some pokemons that other trainers had and I can't see where can I get them without a pokedex.

thanks! no there isnt a pokedex in the game. there is no technology on the lands so :| im sure ill think of something to replace it though

CosmicBlazer

Batman
Years
How about a journal or diary instead of the Pokedex? Like he writes down the names of the Pokemon he sees. Idk just a thought.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
I FINALLY FOUND TIME TO PLAY THIS HACK! :D But are we allowed to catch the Zigzagoons that show up in the forest north of Korowai Village? If not then...oops...

Le pug

Years
How about a journal or diary instead of the Pokedex? Like he writes down the names of the Pokemon he sees. Idk just a thought.

Hmm that's actually a pretty good idea. I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

I FINALLY FOUND TIME TO PLAY THIS HACK! :D But are we allowed to catch the Zigzagoons that show up in the forest north of Korowai Village? If not then...oops...

Yeah you can catch them. I was just adding them to not have just static wild encounters but to actually show some Pokemon. In beta 2, there will be more roaming pokemon OWs.

Snagems

Mitsu
Years
I can't patch this using Multipatch on mac in tells me: Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and.or CRC32 invalid.This means you picked the wrong file. I'm patching with a Emerald rom.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 9, 2020
help the ups file doesnt work on my
emarald rom it keeps saying the file is not for this rom
can u give me the link for correct version of emarald rom
or patched rom of discovery

Years
Just finished playing the beta and le pug... this was absolutely amazing! Although there were some minor plot holes, the story was really interesting and I'm keenly waiting till the next update

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
In the intro, on the ship. You guys removed the Game Center area, but just before you wound up at the island, when Hesarg and Mattiello talk about casualties they mention it. The Game Center I mean.

Le pug

Years
I can't patch this using Multipatch on mac in tells me: Input file (the file you're applying the patch to) size and.or CRC32 invalid.This means you picked the wrong file. I'm patching with a Emerald rom.

Contact me via the IRC chat link on the first page.

help the ups file doesnt work on my
emarald rom it keeps saying the file is not for this rom
can u give me the link for correct version of emarald rom
or patched rom of discovery

Contact me via the IRC chat link on the first page.

Just finished playing the beta and le pug... this was absolutely amazing! Although there were some minor plot holes, the story was really interesting and I'm keenly waiting till the next update

I'm glad you liked it and if you're willing to discuss any plot holes, I'm all ears for listening to what you have to say.

In the intro, on the ship. You guys removed the Game Center area, but just before you wound up at the island, when Hesarg and Mattiello talk about casualties they mention it. The Game Center I mean.

True, this is because later on you'll be able to dive to the ship wreckage and it'll be more of an easter egg at that point to find an underwater version of the game center lol. I could edit him to say something else for now though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
True, this is because later on you'll be able to dive to the ship wreckage and it'll be more of an easter egg at that point to find an underwater version of the game center lol. I could edit him to say something else for now though
Oh, thats cool! Didn't cross my mind that even though we can't reach the Game Center it could be relocated somewhere on the ship. No change needed in my opinion then. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 13, 2015
hey guys im new here. am i not able to play this beta? i downloaded everything but i get an error message when i click patch

Back