• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
KANTO STARTER SET COMPLETED!!!

First and foremost, I'd like to notify you all that everything after the next sentence is a direct Copy and Paste from an attempted post at Serebii (which, as I've just discovered, goes down at the absolutely worst possible moments). This event took place at approximately 5:06 PM EST:

None of you will believe me when I say this.

I have completed the shiny Kanto starter set.

SHINY SQUIRTLE IS MINE.

I can't believe this, I truly cannot...okay, so I just got back from school not quite 30 minutes ago, and I began SRing for shiny Lapras and Squirtle simultaneously not quite 20 minutes ago. Everything was normal. I had just looked to see if the Lapras was shiny; it wasn't. So, I turned to my LG, and clicked "Summary".

And there it was.

A shiny Squirtle. Hasty nature.

I was completely Calm (pun, lol), and saved quickly. Unlike with Bulbasaur, nobody is here (besides my parents) to share the joy with. So no screaming. No nothing. Just me, a shiny Squirtle, with a conglomeration of Prof. Oak's lab music and Silph Co.'s music playing in the background.
It took me about 6 minutes to type this post becuase I'm so ecstatic right now. Oh, and I musn't forget the stats (at lvl. 5):

HP: 20
Atk: 11
Def: 9 (ew)
SAtk: 11
SDef: 12
Speed: 9
I can already tell that the IVs are less than desireable. But I truly do not care.

END OF COPY AND PASTE (I changed my mind, I have more to type).

So far, I've trained it one level (thanks to the auto-Rival battle at the beginning), and I'm not sure on whether or not I should evolve it. I mean, how many people want ONLY a shiny Squirtle? They usually want it so they can have Blastoise... what do you all think? Either way, I know I want evolve it into a shiny Blastoise because I'll want some shiny Wartortle clones, no doubt...anyways, I'm going to nickname it Bronzie as an homage to D'MoneyBoi. I'm sure he'll like that.

Pics will come hopefully by this weekend. I was too excited to take pics before the rival battle, and I've already saved, so the pics will be of a lvl. 6 Squirtle, not 5.

Good luck, everyone! Still going strong for Lapras. Next target on LG will probably be Abra since it's so easy to get, and I'd really rather not PokeRadar one. If not Abra, it'll definitely be Pinsir from the Game Corner or Eevee.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Zomg Brawl, major congrats on the shiny Squirtle! ^_^ And why do you say you have no one to share your joy with when you has me wut wut. ;D And good luck on your next hunt. You is smokin'. Give me some of that luck. D;

Congrats on the Torkoal, Dragonking. Good luck to ya'll on Rayquaza, Feebas, Charmander, and Ponyta. Wowz, so much hunting so someone is bound to get something soon. :3 Might chain/soft reset for something this weekend but I have a huge project to do.. XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks, TwilightBlade, and anyone else that might have posted after her. I'm sorry I can't say your name/s personally because I've been on different tabs for a while, and I just rememered that I wanted to post here. *shares luck with everyone*

I've made my decision. I will evolve my shiny Squirtle into a shiny Wartortle, but not right away. I would like for it to learn Protect before I evolve it.

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
CONGRATULAMATIONS!!! w00t Brawl ftw!

Congrats on your Shiny Squirtle! From your inspiring work and dedication, I am pleased to announce that I'll continue to search for that Feebas till the sun don't shine no more ;) (love speaking with bad grammar :P ) Good luck to all

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
omg im so happy! earlyer i decided to give up on charmander for the moment! and go chain! and i was chaining shinx! i got to a chain of 43! and i got 3 shiny shinxs from this chain! im so happy my first chaining pokemon! yay!!!!! well now im back to charmander on leafgreen! and im training my shiny lucario on diamond! and one of the shinxs has exp share! well lucario is level 80! well good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Also congrats brwal on the shiny squritle! i hope my charmander comes soon!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Congratulations to all those who have aquired new Shinies since my last post!! Especially Brawl, congratulations on the complete Starter Package!!! I wish I had just one starter Shiny -_-... Nice to see you around, Yami_Zidane!! Also, TwilightBlade, you're a Moderator now!?

I have nothing new on my part (aside from my avatar)! I was just dropping by to say congratulations!! Though my target is still Sentret at the moment!! Till the next one!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
LOL wow! I hadn't even noticed that you were a mod Twilight =\ lol ...maybeI should treat you with a bit more respect :nervous: ;)

Congrats on your 3?!? Shinx, Knight! :D I guess you can prevail and win lots and lots of shinies :D Still going strong! Hopefully tonight is my night where that beautiful Feebas will pop up and sparkle!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
well i wish u best of luck matty101! adn now im back to sring 4 charmander man i hope i get it soon! well good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
GAH! I wanted to wait until I was back into the game before I started posting again, but I just had to come and congradulate Brawl on the shiny kanto starter set completion. Way to go, that is definitely no easy task *high fives*! You're one of the hardest working, most dedicated shiny hunters I've ever known :D!

TwilightBlade

Years
Knight: Congrats on the Shinx and good luck at Charmander. ^^

Shadow: Yeah for the D/P section but it's same old crazy me. 8DD Good luck on Sentret.

Matty: Lol I've been like this for like 3 days.. But thanks. You don't have to though. Just keep trying on that pretty Feebas. ;P

I've been slightly swayed into soft reseting for a shiny Rayquaza.. Though this may end soon. XD Good luck to everyone else too.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Knight: Congrats on the Shinx and good luck at Charmander. ^^

Shadow: Yeah for the D/P section but it's same old crazy me. 8DD Good luck on Sentret.

Matty: Lol I've been like this for like 3 days.. But thanks. You don't have to though. Just keep trying on that pretty Feebas. ;P

I've been slightly swayed into soft reseting for a shiny Rayquaza.. Though this may end soon. XD Good luck to everyone else too.

You should start going for rayquaza, i'll have someone to race then :D

Congrats on the kanto set Brawl. ;)

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey you guyz back from my holz but in the 10 days no shinies becuase i didnt bring my ds wit me.but im think of looking for a turtwig then i have tree different elemental turles

shellshock(blastioes),torchkoal(torkoal) and if i get it the torterra im looking for.but i need a nickname again need help.finally im STILL W8ING TO OFFICIALLY JOIN!!!!!!!!ANY DAY WOULD BE FINE!!!(IM TRYING NOT TO BE PUSHY)l8r peepz!!!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
Originally Posted by rapid whalelord
hey you guyz back from my holz but in the 10 days no shinies becuase i didnt bring my ds wit me.but im think of looking for a turtwig then i have tree different elemental turles

shellshock(blastioes),torchkoal(torkoal) and if i get it the torterra im looking for.but i need a nickname again need help.finally im STILL W8ING TO OFFICIALLY JOIN!!!!!!!!ANY DAY WOULD BE FINE!!!(IM TRYING NOT TO BE PUSHY)l8r peepz!!!
I would name a shiny Torterra Bonsai or something to that effect. Did the Island turtle in LoZ: Majora's Mask have a name? If it did, I'd also go with that. As for the becoming a member thing, I'm not sure if they're even doing that anymore. I'm pretty sure you're just generally considered a member as long as you post regularly.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
VenomX: I have started a bit but fine, we can race for a little while since I busy until the 15th really.. But it's on rawr. ;OO

Rapid: Good luck on finding Turtwig (can't come up with cool names sorry) and I think you can't be an official member unless the co-owners come around sometime...But feel free to still post here, duh~ I vote Brawl to be a new co-owner or something since he's always here. XD

Bah Rayquaza Rayquaza~ What will I name that thing? XD

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Skips happily in joy*
Target locked: Enemy sighted!
Prepare Quick Ball launch...
*Please wait*...
*Gotcha! Starly has been caught!*
SHINY STARLY CAUGHT! ^_^

Caught it at Lvl 3, but got it to Lvl 33 from the Day-Care already:

Lvl 33
Jolly nature
75 Hp
44 Atk
28 Def
27 Sp.Atk
25 Sp.Def
52 Spd

Already did a small IV calculating test with it as a Lvl 35 Staraptor. Pretty much sucks, but who cares? :P Hadn't seen a Shiny in ages. ;_;

Years
I think you can't be an official member unless the co-owners come around sometime...But feel free to still post here, duh~

So you're saying for the past month I've been allowed to post here. o_O

Bah, a month exactly of me waiting for approval when I could've posted here anyway. -_- XD

Anyway in the past month I've caught a shiny Bidoof and a shiny Electrike and am currently SRing for a Moltres. 405 SR's so far. <_<

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Yay!

My shiny Squritle has evolved into a shiny Wartortle! It won't be evolving again, at least for a while.

I also did a few soft reset for Beldum earlier today, and I realized why it's taking so long to get: boredom. I simply lose interest in soft resetting for it for some inexplicable reason.

Let's see if SRing for Turtwig while playing through LG will prove to be more successful. Good luck, everyone.

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
im bck after quite a while
i havent been able to hunt coz of school work and stuff but i will start hunting again

Back