• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Oops, yeah. It should go from 3 to 6 (the first part), 'cause 1 and 2 are the ones for Mom and Elm respectively. Thanks for noticing that.

And about the trainers thing, I think I'll still leave it like that, though probably it's not necessary (but It'll help me to get less confused when dealing with PET)

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
Well Duh. He means until Fly is able to be used from the glitchy maps. What did you think?

Anyway, I could never make a hack like this. My Pokemon Revolution just got screwed up. I'm so cut...

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
This is looking better every time i come back to check. An idea would be to make it so you need to put in 25 whatever they ares into the phonebooth. I am in 8th grade now and i might only get to the forums as little as 5 minutes a day.

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 29, 2020
Not being able to Fly is a little bit of a hassle for players, but it makes the game a lot longer, ergo a lot more enjoyable.
If its possible...why not use the SS Aqua? I mean...most of the Cities (except Mahognany, Ecrutrek and Blackthorn) are on the water, so whats not to stop using a pier there? Of course thats only an idea.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, people, Mastermind_X found a way to change the world map, incuiding the fly spots, so it's only matter of time. Don't worry about it too much.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Well, people, Mastermind_X found a way to change the world map, incuiding the fly spots, so it's only matter of time. Don't worry about it too much.

Speaking of Mastermindx he returns from holiday/vacation tomorrow so hell probably have the tutorial up tomorrow. I hope itll be in the next beta and wont be too hard for me and my hack

Years
Where Can I find Rock Smash to pokemon shiny gold?Please help me

Your not.. supposed to ask that here as far as I know.

Anyways, Zel! I didn't know you made a new thread! I guess you had to.. but I still didn't know! I was waiting for it to appear on my User CP, then I found it sometime later exploring PC. Darn you Zel! =P

Anyway, if I start playing again, I'm sure I'll have as much fun as I did on the first beta! Good luck, and nice to see that you haven't quit.

Later
-Krobe

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Your not.. supposed to ask that here as far as I know.

Anyways, Zel! I didn't know you made a new thread! I guess you had to.. but I still didn't know! I was waiting for it to appear on my User CP, then I found it sometime later exploring PC. Darn you Zel! =P

Anyway, if I start playing again, I'm sure I'll have as much fun as I did on the first beta! Good luck, and nice to see that you haven't quit.

Later
-Krobe

???I can't find it???Why?

Years
Spoiler I think..
Spoiler:

P.S. Don't keep asking for stuff. There's an unofficial walkthrough on the first page. That was (almost) the whole reason why the last thread was destroyed.

-Krobe

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Spoiler I think..
Spoiler:

P.S. Don't keep asking for stuff. There's an unofficial walkthrough on the first page. That was (almost) the whole reason why the last thread was destroyed.

-Krobe

YES Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Gym Trainers

I'm not sure if this is the same in all gyms, but in Whitney's Gym, the Gym Trainers are still "active trainers" i.e. they still want battles after you beat the leader. Unless you've beat them before. I'm not complaining really since I can get the experience, but I'm not sure if you wanted it like this or not.

Note: If this has been mentioned before, I have searched and I couldn't find it. If needs must, feel free to delete this post.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I'm not sure if this is the same in all gyms, but in Whitney's Gym, the Gym Trainers are still "active trainers" i.e. they still want battles after you beat the leader. Unless you've beat them before. I'm not complaining really since I can get the experience, but I'm not sure if you wanted it like this or not.

Note: If this has been mentioned before, I have searched and I couldn't find it. If needs must, feel free to delete this post.

Yeah it has something to due with the script Zel wrote so that you have to talk to that other girl before you can get the badge.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023

Yes this in all the gyms. I was surfing out of misty's gym after i beat misty and a swimmer went across the platform and battled me.

Back