• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Age of Time: Legends

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
Age of Time: Legends
Made with: Torque Game Engine

Introduction
Ever since i was younger ive always wanted to make a 3D online RPG. Recently i came across a game called Age of Time. It was made with Torque Game Engine. Well, i loved the game but i wanted to add more to it. I decided to find a really early version of the game and use it as a base. So that's what ive done. Used Age of Time version 3 as a base.

Story
There isnt really much of a story...

Features
- Full 3D graphics
- Chat
- Weapons
- PvP
- PvE
- Full character creation and login system
- Shops
- Spells
- Levels

Screenshots
Note: These are really EARLY developement screenshots.

f_screenshot0m_6ab43f7.png

Castle Badspot

f_screenshot0m_f525207.png

Ontop of the Castle.

f_screenshot0m_8561884.png

Shop Entrance

f_screenshot0m_b6b378e.png

Lots of clothes you can buy and wear.

Team
Ashandmisty - Lead Designer and Director
- Modeller
- Scripter (javascript/torquescript)
- Server Host (untill i forward my port)

Credit
Badspot (for creating the original game)

What do you think?

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Okay... looks pretty good, but I have to ask, have you gotten permission from this 'badspot'? Because you probably should if you are using his game as a base.

Edit: Okay you really should contact badspot, I've been to his site, and here are his rules.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

* DO NOT mirror this file.
* DO NOT modify the game and re-release it.
* DO NOT use any models, textures, code, or content from this game in your own game without permission from the owner.
* There are some free resources used in this game. If you want to use them for your own project, go get them from their original sources not from this download.
* DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

He says * DO NOT modify the game and re-release it.
* DO NOT use any models, textures, code, or content from this game in your own game without permission from the owner.

So you are not allowed to modify it and re-release it, or use anything from it without permission, so go and get it.

~Red

Years
Okay... looks pretty good, but I have to ask, have you gotten permission from this 'badspot'? Because you probably should if you are using his game as a base.

Edit: Okay you really should contact badspot, I've been to his site, and here are his rules.

HERE ARE THE RULES:

* DO NOT mirror this file.
* DO NOT modify the game and re-release it.
* There are some free resources used in this game. If you want to use them for your own project, go get them from their original sources not from this download.
* DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

He says * DO NOT modify the game and re-release it.

So you are not allowed to modify it and re-release it, or use anything from it without permission, so go and get it.

lol. I knew someone would find that. I'm editing V3 of the game. If you check the Age of Time forums people edit V3 all the time. Seeing as the game is now at V28 im sure he wont worry!!! (btw, he made that website as a school project before he became the lead designer of Blockland.)

I'm also looking for someone who will model a male player because at the moment there is only a girl player!!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Okay... Well the problem with male characters is still there in the newest version, there is no 'male' class....

~Red

Years
Okay... Well the problem with male characters is still there in the newest version, there is no 'male' class....

If someone will model one for me (3ds format) I will use it with full credit, it's needed!!

Does anyone know how to hack your router's password cos my step-dad wont let me forward my port (stupid parents). If not then does anyone wanna host a server untill i can? Actually, i have an idea, why dont i make it server based like Blockland!! But then i wont be admin, hmm.

~Red

Years
bump bump bump!!!

Discuss. I managed to persuade my step-dad by the way.

Years
You've bumped this thread. After a month could you give some sort of update about any progress other than you have got permission to have a forwarded port?

~Red

Years
Update: I've added in classes and a fully implemented level system. I've also added in some NPCs and 20 Quests. I'm working on adding a premium function so that if you have a premium account you can do other things. (Use ingame money to pay for premium).

I'm at school at the moment so screenshots tonight!

Screenshots are here!

f_screenshot0m_a68d08d.png

f_screenshot0m_1c7c7e8.png

f_screenshot0m_086b1d1.png

f_screenshot0m_5bbd7f6.png

What do you think?

Last edited:
Back