• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Stella Matutina: DEMON HUNTERS [OOC] [M]

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Is it alright if I made another character? He's strongly tied to Catherine. (And I wanna bring him to the fray too.)

Is that allowed? @_@

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I dont see why not. Swolligator had 2 characters and I plan to introduce a second one later on in the story and Skymin said it was cool, so. Better ask her though how she'd want to carry that out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Haha that's super fine. Go crazy. I don't mind if you have more than one character, as long as you can keep up with both of them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Okay guys, I've started writing Ana's next post. I don't mind keeping the SUs open for a bit longer but I'd really like to move on, so if you get a late SU in, your character can be late.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Having a bit trouble with RP Sample. @_@ Other than that, I'm good to go. The history part is short though. Sigh.

Still working on iiiitttt.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
I might add some misc but I'm still racking my brain.

Err, is it possible to add my rp sample some other day or should I think some more? I haven't written yet but I'm stick racking my brain for a scenario. Turns out the history part got longer. XD

Right. Imma muddle my brain for inspiration on the RP Sample.

Do tell if I should change something. x3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I might add some misc but I'm still racking my brain.

Err, is it possible to add my rp sample some other day or should I think some more? I haven't written yet but I'm stick racking my brain for a scenario. Turns out the history part got longer. XD

Right. Imma muddle my brain for inspiration on the RP Sample.

Do tell if I should change something. x3
RP Sample of another day is fine.

Almost finished Ana's post. Should be up tomorrow if work doesn't get me down too much! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
yay!! im glad people are getting back into it :)

rose is a person that will either snatch the best person and work with them or just work with anyone and complain the entire time. except manami. that's a no there haha.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Manami wouldnt want to work with anyone, but i think it'd be hilarious if everyone picked partners and she got stuck with Rose xD but I'm willing to work something out with whoever it is.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
My rp sample is done, I guess.

I could make it longer but the sting of having my previous rp sample work (longer than the current one) was gone, vanished before I could save is still affecting me. -- I was in a computer shop but then the computers in my row suddenly shut down and I didn't want to wait for it to get fixed because oh god, my work.

Sigh. I still feel the despair. Urrk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
All good haha im glad you finished! And it looks great to me, I'll add you to the list. i think the two of them look like cute introverts ahah. You can go ahead and post!

also, c'mon guys! i'm waiting on some of you to post still. d:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm here to bring the activity up up up~

ps i didn't read over this so youre welcome for all the grammartical errors youre about to read.

- - - C H A R A C T E R

"Show me a demon, and I'll give you a corpse."​

NAME: Naida Tuanama
DATE OF BIRTH: 07/10/94

HUNTER CLASS: Summoner
AFFINITY: Urere

APPEARANCE: To say that Naida catches the eye of all of those in the room wouldn't quite be the truth. Her overall state of being isn't considered to be the most physically attractive to society's standard of beauty. A fact that has led Naida to avoiding any and all reflective surfaces to spare herself further self-esteem issues. Previously, in a variety ways Naida had made foolishly futile attempts to conceal the fact that she had more weight than the other girls around her. Much to her disappointment, she wasn't born stick figure thin with long, straight hair, and a perfect skin complexion like the rest of the women her village.

Gifts from her native ancestry was the wavy, raven-colored hair that Naida was forbidden to cut, by none other than her mother and tanned skin. Which was fine with Naida as it allowed her to hide behind it on days when her acne flared to life. Graced with dark eyes that are always scanning the crowd to look for abnormalities. Draping from her neck Naida is a small, rusted locket attached to a golden chain. All the clothes Naida wears is from her mother handcrafting them, vibrate colors mostly. As her mother loves dresses Naida often finds herself in them, but when she has the chance to fight demons she slips into something that allows for more agile movements.

As a summoner has forced Naida to become an acquaintance with the decay. It has altered her teeth to give her fangs, and has turned each of her fingers into claws. Though, because she does have a familiar it isn't as bad as it should be. The appearance of her wooden staff is always present on Naida's person, if she isn't holding it outright it'll be strapped to her back ready to be summoned at a moment's notice.

HISTORY: A village on the edge of the Peru/Brazil border is where Naida calls home. Not the richest of places, by far. The eldest child of six has made Naida take responsibility of a lot more than her own problems. Her mother works all day to support the family, so it was up to Naida to raise, bath, take care of her siblings. Although it was never formally asked of her, Naida felt like it was the right thing to do. Demons, witchcraft, hell, even God, Naida never believed in any of that. They were stories told to children to either frighten them or teach them some sort of moral lesson. Until her friend Sandro introduced her to the world of demons, a world she sometimes wishes she never entered for the sake of her family. It turned out Naida had a natural affinity for summoning demons, it was also a good thing that blood didn't scare her.

Many nights were spent taking down demons, Naida was eager to get her hands dirty and it didn't take her long to deliver the final blow to a demon, which triggered the decay. Eventually, Naida figured out that her familiar, Vancho, who takes the form of an spectacled bear cub slowed the disease. Protecting the village from these fiends became Naida's priority, anything to keep her family safe. Her friend Sandro introduced her to his squad, they were nameless, as they weren't meant to be remembered. They were protectors from the shadows, but Naida knew it's because they couldn't collectively decide on a name. It didn't take long before they found others like them, sometimes they were intermingle their groups. On a group expendition, Naida was offered a spot at Morningstar, and eventually, with the permission of her mother, accepted it.

FIRST DEMON SLAYED: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/250/b/9/tetsucabra_sculpture_by_wyvernsmasher-d7y9w69.jpg

It was a group effort, but it was decided that Naida could deliver the final blow to the demon. A formidable opponent, but it wasn't any match for the skill and prowess of Naida's hunting party. She had been warned about the decay so it wasn't a surprised when it began soon after she vanquished the demon.

RP SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS:
- Partnered with Biel.
- Speaks (Peruvian) Español and (Brazilian) Português fluently, conversationally fluent in English, though easily pretends as if she knows less than she does.
- Highly proficient in magic, staffs, and grimoires.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Sorry bout the inactivity! I've been swept up in business the past couple weeks, I should get a post up within this next week.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Gabriel Ferreira

"I don't do this for fun, but that sure as hell don't mean it isn't."

tumblr_mhgxftUocR1rtw38bo1_500.gif

Humus Arbitores (Ghost) // Born 05/02/1995 // Male​

Ignati forme: Here~

Vera forme: Being a Ghost, he currently possesses a very large amount of decay in the form of scales that have gradually been forming along his back, his spine slowly changing along with it, causing it to protrude somewhat. However, these scales are not his only sign of decay. His head has developed several horn-like protrusions, both on the top of his head, and in the area of his cheeks. Compared to many other hunters his age, his decay has progressed quite a bit more due to his direct exposure to the demons.

HISTORY: Gabriel was born in a small town in Brazil on the border of Peru. Though not from a line of Demon Hunters, it was fairly common for the beasts to attack his and other neighboring villages. It wasn't uncommon for aging teens to be exposed to the monsters and were often given the final blow as a rite of passage. For some, the mark gained from the death of the Demon was a blessing rather than a curse.

Gabriel didn't quite see it that way and often found himself on the wrong end of trouble because of his belief. His people even stopped him from gaining the 'decay' until it was absolutely necessary for the village to survive. However, after the battle in which he earned his decay, people started to consider him a natural, particularly in his training. He further proved his skill by becoming the first person in his community to perform the ability of possession in over 100 years. Of course, this came at a great cost. Ghost abilities caused his decay to grow at a faster rate than others. Though he still continued to view it more as a curse, he gradually accepted the burden knowing that, despite the growth of the decay, he was doing good for the world.

FIRST DEMON SLAYED: The first demon fought and killed by Gabriel was in the form of a large lion-like lizard. The demon had attacked several border towns near Gabriel's, giving him and his people warning ahead of time. By the time it arrived, they had a force mighty enough to take it on. Gabriel managed to deal the final blow only after his blade pierced its skull.

RP SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS:

-- Speaks fluent Portuguese, Spanish (Peruvian; due to living in a border town), and partial English (it is fairly limited, but he is learning from his partner and friend).
-- Proficient in weapons such as bows, but prefers daggers as well as combat akin to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu when not using his ghost abilities.
-- He hates the decay that is gradually affecting his body and mind, but believes that his good-doing may make things right in the end.
-- He currently uses various herbal remedies to halt the decay in an attempt to possibly stop or remove it.

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
Oh man, oh man, it's going to be difficult since I don't want their first decay, first demon killed are the rats. ;u;

Time to scratch my head for possibilities to avoid the situation, orz. (And post.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
oops forgot to post here. classical insect and the last sentinel are accepted!! :0!! another duo! you guys can go on ahead and start your first post. :)

haha you could always have the characters not land the finishing blow. or trap them instead of killing them maybe? O:

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'll have a post up soon, I totally forgot I had an exam for University this week so I'm scrambling to study for that but afterwards I'll be ready to post!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good Easter.

How's everyone doing post wise?

Back