• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your oldest Pokémon...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
...that you have in a current generation game. Whether they came from a generation beforehand that you migrated to your current White, Black, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum game or not. What games has it's been in since you first captured / possessed it? What level is it? Around what year would you guesstimate it to have been from? Does it hold any special place in your heart when you think back?

Years
My oldest Pokemon would have to be my Lv100 female Impish Swampert that is currently resting in my SoulSilver.

I originally obtained her in Ruby as a Mudkip, which was 9 years ago. What made her so memorable was cos she was my first female starter and the first Pokemon I ever got to Lv100.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have a Raichu on Pearl Version named Sparky, level 100.

I remember treasuring it at summer camp when I was 10 or 11, so that little guy is easily 8 or 9 years old.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
My beloved Lv100 Venasaur which is currently residing in a box with other old friends on White. He may not be my strongest pokemon, (I believe my Lv100 Mewtwo from LG as well holds that title) he's my most prized pokemon I have. Even if he isn't my strongest pokemon, I take him almost every time I go to the Pokemon League. (Being totally honest, Venasaur can defeat alot of the E4 before I have to shift him or he faints. Speaking of which, when can we get a challenging trainer to fight like Red in HG?) I'm not quite sure how long ago it was. I not even sure enough to give a guess.
Venasaur will always hold a place in my heart.

Years
My Lv 100 Charizard that is currently on my Diamond Version, I have had it since my first play through of LG. Have had it about 6 or 7 years :D

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
My level 100 Typhlosion on my Pokèmon Crystal. I got it around 2002. But 2 years ago my Crystal's battery died :(
I also had my old LeafGreen's Blastoise which I migrated onto Diamond. Then my ******* friend stole my Diamond...

Last edited:

Red99

World Champion
Years
My Nidoking from Yellow was my first level 100, and is around 8 years old. I still play Yellow, but the oldest that I use the most is Charizard from Fire Red.

Back