• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
New Banner!

On the Current Topic: Although you can't just attack everything with just that move-set. Steel-Types. The main problem of Umbreon strategies. This is where Toxic runs out of use. The only thing you can get which is super effective against it is Dig. Plus some Steel-Types have a neutral, resistance or immunity to it. So, taking Dig into account, would you rather stand a little chance against Steel-Types, or just sweep the other Pokemon hoping they're not Steel-Types?

If you ever run into a Steel-Type with an Umbreon with an annoying moveset, just have what move you think is the least important gone.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Username: TheFallenUmbreon
Eevee Name: Moonlight
Why you like Eevee: It can evolve into 7 different types of Pokemon (referred as Eeveelutions), making it the Pokemon with the most evolved forms. Among the Eeveelutions is my FAVOURITE Pokemon: Umbreon. I have a collection of all the Eeveelutions and eevees in game.

Into the Topic: Here is the strategy I use in Pokemon Black:
- Attract: If you get lucky and your enemy is the opposite gender, hit him/her with an attract to reduce chances of getting hit.
- Confuse Ray: Always good to have a second resource! Hit your for with confuse ray while he/she is attracted, reducing hit chances even more.
- Toxic: Now that your target is confused and attracted, it's always good to take an extra advantage and poison him/her!
- Dark Pulse: If you can't poison the foe, this move will turn out useful.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
NICE BANNERS, GUYS!!
Which is the best annoying moveset for Umbreon?
Dark Pulse - Dark Pulse for STAB
Psychic -Psychic covers a few types including fighting type weakness
Moonlight - Moonlight for healing,
Hidden Power [Fighting] - Hidden Power Fighting gives coverage against steel types as well as other dark types.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
@TheFallenUmbreon: Welcome to the club!

@Everybody else: Um... New Topic? The last one was just over 2 days ago...

Which Eeveelution do you think needs a lot of improving?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Answering the topic:

I think that Flareon needs a lot of improving. His 130 attack is only worth with 65 power Fire Fang. I think that they should give him at least Flare Blitz.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hey Aryan, did you know my name's Ryan? LOL.

Username: MidnightShine
You partner Eevee name: Eve the Eevee
Why do you like Eevee?: I had always loved Eevee's & when my trade buddy get's back online, I'm gonna trade with him 6 Eevee's. That proves my passion for them, right?

BTW, I think the Jolteon needs a lot of improving in design, really. That's my answer to the current topic ^^.

Years
On current topic : i think Espeon needs to a lot of improving since it got high special attack and can't learn good special attacks other then Psychic and Shadow ball.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On the Current Topic: I have to say Leafeon, because I never really liked it at all. In my opinion it's design could be much better than it is. I believe it's Base Stats are very illogical compared to the majority of the Grass-Types, although Torterra is also a Physical Attacker/Wall, but still, that's only one piece of evidence to object to my belief. Plus most of the Grass-Type moves Leafeon learns is all Special Moves, therefore not being as useful for the Grass-Type, and it's strongest Physical Grass-Type move is Leaf Blade, which only has 95 Base Power (Which does kind of matter since that Grass is Super Effective only against a couple/few of Types). Plus it's move-pool needs a LOT of improving, since almost every other Type of move it learns is the only move of that Type it can learn. I just never decided to train one because of all of it's flaws, downfalls and more... But anyway, Glaceon comes in at Second Place because it's design is just VERY similar to Vaporeon, and because it's Speed is just horrible for a Ice-Type.

I also want to contribute another Banner.

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Answering the topic:

I think that Flareon needs a lot of improving. His 130 attack is only worth with 65 power Fire Fang. I think that they should give him at least Flare Blitz.

I agree! Most of the fire-type moves in Flareon's Movepool are special moves like Fire Blast and Lava Plume. and yeah, Fire Fang and and Flame Charge are (to my knowledge) the only physical Fire-type moves it can learn, and they're aren't very strong. I thought that by gen 5 Flareon would at least have some decent fire-type attacks in its movepool to show off its 130 base attack.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
On current topic: I'd have to say Jolteon in the 4th gen games. Jolteons got an sp. atk of 110 base but don't learn any electric moves during level up (almost literally). The only ones it learns is Thundershock at level 14, Thunder Fang at level 43, and Thunder at level 70 something. Thunder Fang is a physical attack and Jolteons physical attack is low. They should of at least thrown Discharge and Thunderbolt in there.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On The Current Topic: I don't really mind about Jolteon's lousy Level-Up Electric-Type Moves, because they LITERALLY DON'T FREAKING affect Ground-Types. Besides, couldn't you just get Thunderbolt TM and then teach it that? But anyway, I believe that Jolteon was meant for a Elemental Special Sweeper, because it learns other moves that maybe valuable to it such as Hyper Beam. But anyway, back on the Glaceon part, Vaporeon already covers Ice Beam, which means that Glaceon has not got that much goodness.

More banners!

Years
Which Eeveelution do you think needs a lot of improving?

Flareon, cos it only learns 2 physical Fire moves (Flame Charge and Fire Fang) which are very weak and don't really show off its 130 Attack stat.

Most of its Fire moves are special-based which really hinders it. I mean, Flareon literally got the short end of the stick when it came to the Eeveelutions.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
A new topic to show off:

Which Eeveelution's Shiny Form do you like the most?

Answering the topic:

I like Flareon's Shiny Form the most because it has such a cool colour.

And since I have 120 points, I am going to evolve My Eon into Vaporeon.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Umbr30n, since you have 120 points you can evolve one of your eevee.

And I have also made more banners for my club.

Hello, Members of the Eevee and Eeveelution club.

I am going to organize a Banner Competition as soon as the PCX gets over.

Make two of your best Banners and PM me. Also state here that you send me the PM in case I don't get the PM.

You have the time from 1st of October to 6th of October. The Judging will take place on 7th of October and the Winner will be announced on that Day.

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
I'm going to contribute some Banners, don't take it the wrong way, but these aren't for the coming Banner Competition.

On The Current Topic: Definitely Umbreon's shiny form. It looks even more boss and ninja-like. Also it just looks AWESOME - I haven't got that much more to say about Umbreon. It's also got one of my favourite colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back