• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
That depends.

Will you be scared if I tell you I know that because I wanted to make human jerky?

:3 …………… really scared… no jk xD

Nami: My food! Stay away! D:< *jumps forward Takumi*

EDIT: Youkai Academy IC has been accepted! Feel free to post! :3 I will post as Nami in a few, and I will make Ryuu Higoroshi's SU~

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
That depends.

Will you be scared if I tell you I know that because I wanted to make human jerky?

*scratches head* now that I think about it... not really XD. I've seen worse cases of cannibalism.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
A guy who loves to be around children, called Michael Jackson.

You're one classy guy, Heretostay.

~

@Khawili: Sure! Elene is just wandering the school grounds, so it'll be easy to find her.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
None in particular. Elene's whistling means that it would be impossible to bump into her by accident, however.

Perhaps Frio could head to the mall for something? Given his forgetfulness, he could have forgotten to pack something he considers essential and needs to replace it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Greetings, everyone. Do not worry yourselves, this professional speaking will end soon enough. I rebooted. My post quality faltered recently, and it will be fixed. Prepare for an amusing Solo Introductory Post tomorrow.

Khawill, Solo will reach the dorm at the end of said post. If you want to have that scene commence, you may.

I will see you all tomorrow morning.
‹WOLFY›

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
The IC is accepted? Better erase Takumi's memory so he doesn't already know about a school full of monsters.

Takumi: Yeah- Wait, what?

Done! Gonna send him on his way now~

Khawill

<3
Years
I'm thinking he is Japanese, considering his name. Though Frio's name is Hispanic (Though it is more an alias). Also the gateway to the academy is in Japan.

I would like to say that since Frio has lived in America pretty much his entire life, and around humans, he is more human than Youkai.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
That a name is Japanese doesn't mean the person is Japanese ^^ my name is spanish while i'm not spanish at all.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That a name is Japanese doesn't mean the person is Japanese ^^ my name is spanish while i'm not spanish at all.
That may be because you're European. Europe is far more involved with itself than America is with Japan, linguistically, so it's at least unusual.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
A whisper on the wind.

But no. I noticed that you have some issues with proper grammar and wondered if English was your first language. Somebody told me it wasn't, and I guess I just assumed. Asia didn't seem very likely, nor did Africa or Latin America.

Back