• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Only thing I'm unimpressed by as far as ORAS go is color of their graphics; to me, they look pretty vivid. Though, it could always be just some random lighting issue, haha.

Years
I just hope the x and y trading system comes back. Maybe adding in the feature of being able to show three pokemon at a time like in bw and bw2 would be nice though.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I'm sure the ORAS trading system will be largely the same than in XY. I'm really looking forward for new Mega Evolutions. Mega Lapras want.

Years
I imagine a mega lapras would look pretty damn cool. I want mega smeargle too, XD. He is so versatile, but such low stats. I guess that is so he isn't OP though, since he can learn anything pretty much.

Years
I'm wondering how they are going to distribute the rest of the mega stones for the starters. It's obvious they will at some point. But how and when is the question.

Years
Well....!^!^$* powersaves. Stupid hack device. Keiran just let me know that it's a 50/50 chance my event pokeball vivillon is legit. I figured since it could be traded it was good. Screw datel.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Well....!^!^$* powersaves. Stupid hack device. Keiran just let me know that it's a 50/50 chance my event pokeball vivillon is legit. I figured since it could be traded it was good. Screw datel.

I wouldn't trust the games hack check at all. I battled a shiny Pokéball Vivillon that was also Female on Battle Spot the other day.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Years
Thank you very much for that list Keiran. Thanks to that I know for a fact that I am now the proud owner of a 100 percent legit pokeball vivillon. The received date is the 6th!!

EV, I am going to work on cloning that one for you when I have free time so you can get rid of the other I gave you. If you are still alive that is. I think you and mac ran away ttogether. I haven't seen either of you recently:/

Years
Just added Mega Kick Pikachu to the list. Its Powersave date is June 15th, 2014.

Heck yea, thanks for doing that. That was actually going to be my next hunt:)

Edit: we should change the name of the thread to 'the Keiran and lunis talk about stuff' thread

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
That's a great and helpful list, Keiran!

Guys, do you think that something similar to the Kanto starters in XY may happen in ORAS? I really want my Mega Feraligatr and Mega Typhlosion.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I hate double posts.

ThreadClosed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back