• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Osirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Hey man.
Uh question.
What pokemon are going to be used for starters.
Cause i see you have charmander battling your grass starter.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
We'll be using completely original starters, the Charmander is only a filler Pokemon, because, at the moment, we don't have back sprites...

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
Looks very nice so far, however in the intro the Proffessor, Boy and Girl sprites look very.. Condensed. I may be a bit rusty but I'm presuming this is the fault of the Script and the way the resolution was changed, not the way the sprite was made. But if that is the way they look outside of the game then you should probably think of remaking them.

Yuoaman

Years
I was but I got slowed down with school, now I'm waiting to finish the first mini-game (working in the restaurant) finished before I update, so sorry 'bout that...

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2008
I'd really like to be part of this game; but I don't have any talents to speak of, besides possibly coming up with ideas/pokemon designs...

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2009
can i have a job as a fakemon spriter?

can i have a job as a fakemon spriter?
here is some of my work.

Yuoaman

Years
I'm sorry jd261196... But those aren't really what I'm looking for... But thank you for showing interest.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Can i please try again?
here are some of my original designs....
dude i'm sorry to say but you need alot more practice or it may be that fakemon aren't your thing. I guess what I'm trying to say is it doesn't look good at all.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Yeah JD, do you need work. But don't give up.

Number 1 rule might also help, never save your work in JPG. Save it in PNG.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Please look at the date of the latest post in a thread before you go ahead and revive a thread that's over 3 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back