• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh Remakes Speculation and Discussion

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
I am actually kinda hoping for the remakes to have voice acting. I would absolutely dig Cyrus's potential in-game voice.

Assuming the games will be remade in the future, of course.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I...don't like the games to have voices. Because the English team WILL pick horrible voice actors for the characters. >.>

But I don't mind if the voices are only Japanese. It'd be like watching a nice subbed animé. xD

Years
I'm personally not a fan of Nintendo games having voice actors. To me, Nintendo essentially adopted this due to the fact that the popular series don't have voice actors (by this I mean message voice actors), and I really like that this is the case.

As for Sinnoh remakes, I feel like they should wait until another handheld device is released. Like others said before me, DPPt and HGSS are currently able to be played on any 3DS or 2DS. Regarding the previous remakes, the games couldn't be played on the newly released handhelds, so in these cases, the remakes were justified. That being said, there isn't a doubt in my mind that there will eventually be a remake in the future (Gen VIII?).

So let's not get ahead of ourselves! Let's enjoy ORAS for what it is -- a Hoenn remake!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Speaking of HgSs and OrAs I am battling Ho-oh with Kyogre and realized something. While I noticed Ho-oh's chest resembles I heart I remembered that the rest also have their game's first one on their bodies. Charizard has fire, Venusaur leaves (you're probably thinking duh), Ho-oh's white belly resembles a heart to some extent, Lugia meanwhile has a oval blue belly and souls tend to be depicted as spherical, Groudon's has circles which resemble and omega sign if opened, Kyogre's A's bring to the Alpha sign (as you can probably tell Ho-oh and Kyogre's are more noticeable compared to their counterparts).
Perhaps Dialga and Palkia's games will include a word that describes something or some shape on their body. Dialga has the Gear looking tail so Gear Diamond? Palkia's most noticable trait are the wings and it's Clam shaped mouth. So perhaps Clam Pearl? (sounds awful) or Winged Pearl.

I beleive I mentioned how RG,GS,RS were each 3 apart from one another but DP was 4,right? Well maybe DP remakes will come a year late from the 5 years the other share meaning 2020 rather than 2019. However they could also be 1.66667... years plus the 5 apart for a similar ratio. Meaning 6.66667... years or so from ORAS which would put them around late spring/early summer (my guess is summer) or 2021.
In that case the releases from now on may go like this:

2016- Wrapping of Kalos games
2017- Gen VII
2018- Gen VII sequel pair
2019-Gen VIII pair
2020- Third version
2021- DP remakes.

Considering most Gen's are 3-4 apart from each other (most are 3 with Gen IV itself being the longest to come come out at 4 years after RS and longest to end at DP being 4 years before BW) 2017 would make sense. Now a 2 year Gen seems unlikely.
So perhaps GF should drag out Gen VI instead. With:
2016- Yellow remake
2017- Z
2018- Gen VII pair on the 3DS' successor
2019/2020- Third version
2020/2021-DP remakes
2022-HgSs remakes (they'll be 13(Jp)/12 (Int) at this point)

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
DPPt remakes with Primal Arceus, Dialga and Palkia?
Maybe rework Giratina's Origin Forme to be its Primal State

I'd also love for them to make Arceus absolutely game-breaking

Base stat total of 1000, with a unique ability that renders all attacks dealt as "Not very effective" while doubling its own stats while in its Primal State

It created the entire Pokémon World, after all

-
No voice acting, please, that's what I hated about Pikachu in X&Y

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Out of all the possible future remakes I see B2W2's remake as the only ones where VAing would fit and part of that is because of the ad for the games.

I would like some more cutscenes though.

Last edited:
Back