• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Roleplay Templates

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Here's an example post, featuring the css from the OP of this thread!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 31, 2015
This is a cool thread! I think it would be a good idea to create an emblem for giving so many templates and such, just to encourage more participation.

I have made a sign-up template. It only has what just about every RP requires. However, you still need to put whatever the GM asks for. For your sign-up section (i.e. Persoality, history, appearance, etc.) that you need to add, just put [*B][*SIZE="4"]Text[*/B][*/SIZE]. Just remove the *s.

The height will automatically adjust to how much text you have.

My sign up template here...

Spoiler:

I really hope this helps. I think I'm going to make an IC template to go hand-in-hand with this.

Last edited:
Years
I don't have any templates to give you just yet, although I most certainly will post some a bit later. I just want to say that I'm really glad to see this threading happening now and I look forward to seeing some cool templates submitted by some of our resident CSS wizards.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I have an example for a Sign-up Template here. If people want to change the background picture I suggest using wallpaper format pictures with an exception for the appearence pictures, I'd suggest smaller ones for those. If they don't know how to change it they can gladly come to me for help~ I suggest using .mp3 links from internet as theme songs. I can also help with that~

Spoiler:

Tada~ This might be a little easier c:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hey guys, this is looking great, but I do have a suggestion! It'll be a lot more easier for people to go about using these templates if one were to use
HTML:
 tags around the code! It'll make it much easier for one to copy and paste what they need to instead of having to go through thee process of quoting it and then copying it!

Definitely give an example as you've been doing!

[SPOILER][CENTER][div="background-image: url(""); border-color: #000000;  border-style: solid; border-width: 5px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 15px; moz-border-radius: 15px; width: 800px; text-align: left;"][INDENT]

[div="background-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid;  padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px 20px; moz-border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; "][indent][CENTER][B][h2][SIZE="5"]Genevieve "Jenny" Abbot[/SIZE]
[title="Genevieve Abbot"][url="http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/TheFinale134/Genevieve_zpsfs0pmnqy.jpg"][img] http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/TheFinale134/Genevieve%20head%20shot_zpsrwbla4ud.png[/img][/url][/title] 
[SIZE="4"][I]"I like trains. Some of the most exciting stories I've heard about start on one."[/I][/SIZE][/h2][/B]
[I]19 // The Servant Girl // Female[/I][/CENTER]

[B]Appearance and Attire:[/B] For a simple servant girl, many consider Genevieve to be young and beautiful. The girl's dark, brown eyes proudly rest upon her oval-shaped face, giving off a sense of confidence that only seems to be supported by her other features. It isn't uncommon for one to find a smile on her thin lips. Her small, refined nose only seems to match the rest of her face. Her straight auburn hair flows down her back and the long bangs that border her smooth features accentuate the color of her hazel eyes. 

On the day of the journey, Genevieve wore something similar to a princess-line dress that complements her thin frame. It is designed in a panel-like structure where, although it looks like several pieces of clothing, it is actually one singular piece. The "under dress" as it seems to appear like, is plain white with no noticeable decoration aside from the top black piece. The black part of her dress is a sight to behold. With classic Juliet-styled sleeve and frilly wrists, the top part meets the "under dress" at the center of her body. This change, signaled by the lace frills on the inside, are further connected by a belt at the waist and several ribbons that begin at her collar and end just over her stomach. 

[B]Hometown: [/B] Bloomgarden, the Town of Flowers, is a town located Northeast of Bellson and is known far and wide for its beautiful expanse of meadows just outside the town. It is obvious that its citizens are quite proud of the title, as many can be found throughout town, particularly in the hair of young women. In comparison, it is much better economically due to its prime location in terms of trading and other services. As such, it is highly likely that one will run into a popular lord or lady, or more likely there servants, doing their errands around the town. It has been led by the same, humble mayor for years now and many of the populace agree that they wouldn't change anything about the town. 

[B]Personality:[/B] [I]Bloomgarden[/I] is known for its beautiful expanse of flowers -- both in terms of landscape and people. Of all the flowers in Bloomgarden, Jenny is certainly a prime pick. Why, you ask? To start, Genevieve is a genuinely kind, independant girl who constantly strives to be the best as she can be. As such, she always tries to be nice and polite to those around her, particularly when such a demeanor is needed. Its often very likely that one would find her in the midst of a conversation, even if it was with a stranger. She enjoys making friends and loves to joke around, though she would never go too far, such as playing a cruel prank or being mean in her jokes. 

The youth's most defining trait would most likely be her curiosity. Whether it be in talking to a new person in town, exploring the town or forest nearby, or even in reading a new book. At this point, it would be fairly obvious that Genevieve is adventurous. To this day, she enjoys hearing the stories that she grew up with. Tales of intrigue and amazing exploits have always driven her curiosity, pushing her to the resolution that an adventure would be just the thing for her. 

Of course, for one to be a successful adventurer, they needed to be smart. Genevieve definitely isn't lacking in this department and is thus very cautious when such a thing is needed. Even when certain things fascinate her beyond belief, she knows that she must be smart when handling the situation. Though it rarely calls for it in her current life, the auburn-haired girl rarely gets frightened. 

However, things aren't always flowers and adventure. If a situation does end up going out of her control, Jenny could be easily discouraged in her endeavors. She dislikes bullies and won't stand for people who believe they are above others. People like this tend to easily anger or sadden her and often times, she won't calm down until quite a while after the situation is resolved. 

[B]Strengths:[/B]

[I]Charismatic:[/I] There's something about Genevieve that people just seem to like. Not everyone, of course, but enough to tell that she inherited the charisma of a noble. She has a way of making people laugh, and her kindness and sincerity make it hard to believe she means any ill-will (which she never does). Jenny tries to empathize with everyone and in her nineteen years has gotten quite good at making good company with others.

[I]Passionate: [/I]As a passionate person, Genevieve feels strongly about many things. Most important to her, however, is her friends and the adventure. She will often stop at nothing to help a friend in need, going as far as to protect them in dangerous situations, even when she knows she couldn't handle it herself. 

[I]Confident:[/I] Jenny is very confident is almost everything that she does. Be it work, social interaction, or most other activities, she believes that she will do it well. Even with the most stressful of situations, Genevieve strives to accomplish the task with as much poise as possible.

[B]Weaknesses:[/B]

[I]Clumsy:[/I] As with all women who live in a noble home, especially ones with privileges Genevieve received, it is common knowledge to have poise and balance. However, hanging around Genevieve for long enough will make it obvious that she didn't make high grades in this lesson. Jenny is always tripping over rocks, ledges, her feet, and the occasional blade of grass. It's a wonder how she makes it through this world intact. Maybe her knack for falling also comes with the gift of self-healing!

[I]Unyielding:[/I] Of course, being confident in what she does makes her… Stubborn. If Genevieve sets her mind on doing something, she will not stop until it is completely finished or until it has been determined that nothing can be done. If it is impossible to complete what she has set out to do, she will often times blame herself, causing her to be sad or even angry depending on the importance of the situation. 

[I]Impatience:[/I] Genevieve can be very impatient depending on the situation. She doesn't like to wait extra time when the job can be done as quickly as possible. After all, that's time that she can use to explore or talk with others. If she was told at one to get a job done by five, guess when the job was done? 1:15 depending. If only walking didn't take so long. Her impatience can sometimes get in the way of cordial conversations, but her upbringing has taught her to hold fast. She could get through the wait and when she did… Oh boy.

[B]The Reason Why:[/B] Genevieve has always been a girl looking for adventure. Although the bustling town where she had grown up was an amazing place to many outsiders, she found it quite boring after several years. Every time she traveled down the main street, she saw the same methodical actions being performed day after day. She would see the same shops, the same trading caravans, and the same people. Knowing many of the amazing stories that the lord had told her as she grew older, she knew that the only way to get the change of pace that she so desperately craved was to leave the town behind and search for the adventure herself. With the allowance of her family and her lord, she set off. The train was just what she needed.  

[B]Background:[/B] Several generations ago, Genevieve's ancestors were powerful and wealthy, much like many of the lords in the world today. In fact, the Abbot family was as powerful as the Tobba family, a current benefactor of the town of Bloomgarden. Though many would consider the families rivals, they were actually good friends in many ways. This friendship was particularly apparent after the Abbot family found themselves in a mess financially due to assets that were not exactly a good choice to invest in. Due to this bad investment, the family eventually found themselves in debt with no way to pay off what they owed. The generous Tobba family were the first to help the Abbot's and through a legal contract, managed to pay off the families debt in exchange for the Abbot's servitude. 

Generations later, Genevieve was born into the same state of indentured servitude as her father and his father before him.  Of course, it wasn't as if this made her life incredibly hard. Despite the fact that they were servants, the family remained good friends with their lords. Aside from her father, Lord Anthony Tobba has always been one of the nicest men in her life, often considering not only her family, but many of the other in his servitude as equals. He, through his own numerous adventures and reasonable investments, has been one of the most successful lords in his family for more generation than could be remembered. It wasn't uncommon for him to leave for one of his adventures, Genevieve's father, Tully, in tow. 

She couldn't count the number of tales that had been told to her by the men. Each one always seemed more interesting than the last. Though many of the trips probably weren't as exciting as the stories, Genevieve couldn't help but wish for such things to happen to her. 

It wasn't long before Genevieve found herself old enough to explore the town by herself. It was indeed large, particularly to the young girl who had only ever left the town on small walks with her mother. She was finally given a chance to explore the town. She would look for every nook and cranny, talk to anyone she could, and even go as far out of the town as was allowed. However, things quickly became boring. You could only see the same thing so many times and be content about it.   

[B]Personal Effects:[/B] Aside from a few changes of clothing, Genevieve only has two objects that she values: her red scarf given to her by her mother and a small, silver pocket watch that was bestowed upon her by the lord for whom her family had worked. 

[B]RP Sample:[/B] [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8012227&postcount=205"]Here~[/URL][/INDENT][/div]

[/div][/INDENT][/CENTER][/SPOILER]

But also use the code!

[SPOILER][HTML][CENTER][div="background-image: url("BACKGROUND IMAGE"); border-color: #000000;  border-style: solid; border-width: 5px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 15px; moz-border-radius: 15px; width: 800px; text-align: left;"][INDENT]

[div="background-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid;  padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px 20px; moz-border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; "][indent][CENTER][B][h2][SIZE="5"]CHARACTER NAME[/SIZE]
[title="CHARACTER NAME"][img] CHARACTER PICTURE LINK [/img][/title] 
[SIZE="4"][I]QUOTE[/I][/SIZE][/h2][/B]
[I]AGE // TITLE // Gender[/I][/CENTER]

~POST INFORMATION HERE~

[/INDENT][/div]

[/div][/INDENT][/CENTER]
[/SPOILER]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey guys, this is looking great, but I do have a suggestion! It'll be a lot more easier for people to go about using these templates if one were to use
HTML:
 tags around the code! It'll make it much easier for one to copy and paste what they need to instead of having to go through thee process of quoting it and then copying it!

Definitely give an example as you've been doing!

[SPOILER][CENTER][div="background-image: url("http://designtutorials4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/05_seamless_background.jpg"); border-color: #000000;  border-style: solid; border-width: 5px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 15px; moz-border-radius: 15px; width: 800px; text-align: left;"][INDENT]

[div="background-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid;  padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px 20px; moz-border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; "][indent][CENTER][B][h2][SIZE="5"]Genevieve "Jenny" Abbot[/SIZE]
[title="Genevieve Abbot"][url="http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/TheFinale134/Genevieve_zpsfs0pmnqy.jpg"][img] http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/TheFinale134/Genevieve%20head%20shot_zpsrwbla4ud.png[/img][/url][/title] 
[SIZE="4"][I]"I like trains. Some of the most exciting stories I've heard about start on one."[/I][/SIZE][/h2][/B]
[I]19 // The Servant Girl // Female[/I][/CENTER]

[B]Appearance and Attire:[/B] For a simple servant girl, many consider Genevieve to be young and beautiful. The girl's dark, brown eyes proudly rest upon her oval-shaped face, giving off a sense of confidence that only seems to be supported by her other features. It isn't uncommon for one to find a smile on her thin lips. Her small, refined nose only seems to match the rest of her face. Her straight auburn hair flows down her back and the long bangs that border her smooth features accentuate the color of her hazel eyes. 

On the day of the journey, Genevieve wore something similar to a princess-line dress that complements her thin frame. It is designed in a panel-like structure where, although it looks like several pieces of clothing, it is actually one singular piece. The "under dress" as it seems to appear like, is plain white with no noticeable decoration aside from the top black piece. The black part of her dress is a sight to behold. With classic Juliet-styled sleeve and frilly wrists, the top part meets the "under dress" at the center of her body. This change, signaled by the lace frills on the inside, are further connected by a belt at the waist and several ribbons that begin at her collar and end just over her stomach. 

[B]Hometown: [/B] Bloomgarden, the Town of Flowers, is a town located Northeast of Bellson and is known far and wide for its beautiful expanse of meadows just outside the town. It is obvious that its citizens are quite proud of the title, as many can be found throughout town, particularly in the hair of young women. In comparison, it is much better economically due to its prime location in terms of trading and other services. As such, it is highly likely that one will run into a popular lord or lady, or more likely there servants, doing their errands around the town. It has been led by the same, humble mayor for years now and many of the populace agree that they wouldn't change anything about the town. 

[B]Personality:[/B] [I]Bloomgarden[/I] is known for its beautiful expanse of flowers -- both in terms of landscape and people. Of all the flowers in Bloomgarden, Jenny is certainly a prime pick. Why, you ask? To start, Genevieve is a genuinely kind, independant girl who constantly strives to be the best as she can be. As such, she always tries to be nice and polite to those around her, particularly when such a demeanor is needed. Its often very likely that one would find her in the midst of a conversation, even if it was with a stranger. She enjoys making friends and loves to joke around, though she would never go too far, such as playing a cruel prank or being mean in her jokes. 

The youth's most defining trait would most likely be her curiosity. Whether it be in talking to a new person in town, exploring the town or forest nearby, or even in reading a new book. At this point, it would be fairly obvious that Genevieve is adventurous. To this day, she enjoys hearing the stories that she grew up with. Tales of intrigue and amazing exploits have always driven her curiosity, pushing her to the resolution that an adventure would be just the thing for her. 

Of course, for one to be a successful adventurer, they needed to be smart. Genevieve definitely isn't lacking in this department and is thus very cautious when such a thing is needed. Even when certain things fascinate her beyond belief, she knows that she must be smart when handling the situation. Though it rarely calls for it in her current life, the auburn-haired girl rarely gets frightened. 

However, things aren't always flowers and adventure. If a situation does end up going out of her control, Jenny could be easily discouraged in her endeavors. She dislikes bullies and won't stand for people who believe they are above others. People like this tend to easily anger or sadden her and often times, she won't calm down until quite a while after the situation is resolved. 

[B]Strengths:[/B]

[I]Charismatic:[/I] There's something about Genevieve that people just seem to like. Not everyone, of course, but enough to tell that she inherited the charisma of a noble. She has a way of making people laugh, and her kindness and sincerity make it hard to believe she means any ill-will (which she never does). Jenny tries to empathize with everyone and in her nineteen years has gotten quite good at making good company with others.

[I]Passionate: [/I]As a passionate person, Genevieve feels strongly about many things. Most important to her, however, is her friends and the adventure. She will often stop at nothing to help a friend in need, going as far as to protect them in dangerous situations, even when she knows she couldn't handle it herself. 

[I]Confident:[/I] Jenny is very confident is almost everything that she does. Be it work, social interaction, or most other activities, she believes that she will do it well. Even with the most stressful of situations, Genevieve strives to accomplish the task with as much poise as possible.

[B]Weaknesses:[/B]

[I]Clumsy:[/I] As with all women who live in a noble home, especially ones with privileges Genevieve received, it is common knowledge to have poise and balance. However, hanging around Genevieve for long enough will make it obvious that she didn't make high grades in this lesson. Jenny is always tripping over rocks, ledges, her feet, and the occasional blade of grass. It's a wonder how she makes it through this world intact. Maybe her knack for falling also comes with the gift of self-healing!

[I]Unyielding:[/I] Of course, being confident in what she does makes her… Stubborn. If Genevieve sets her mind on doing something, she will not stop until it is completely finished or until it has been determined that nothing can be done. If it is impossible to complete what she has set out to do, she will often times blame herself, causing her to be sad or even angry depending on the importance of the situation. 

[I]Impatience:[/I] Genevieve can be very impatient depending on the situation. She doesn't like to wait extra time when the job can be done as quickly as possible. After all, that's time that she can use to explore or talk with others. If she was told at one to get a job done by five, guess when the job was done? 1:15 depending. If only walking didn't take so long. Her impatience can sometimes get in the way of cordial conversations, but her upbringing has taught her to hold fast. She could get through the wait and when she did… Oh boy.

[B]The Reason Why:[/B] Genevieve has always been a girl looking for adventure. Although the bustling town where she had grown up was an amazing place to many outsiders, she found it quite boring after several years. Every time she traveled down the main street, she saw the same methodical actions being performed day after day. She would see the same shops, the same trading caravans, and the same people. Knowing many of the amazing stories that the lord had told her as she grew older, she knew that the only way to get the change of pace that she so desperately craved was to leave the town behind and search for the adventure herself. With the allowance of her family and her lord, she set off. The train was just what she needed.  

[B]Background:[/B] Several generations ago, Genevieve's ancestors were powerful and wealthy, much like many of the lords in the world today. In fact, the Abbot family was as powerful as the Tobba family, a current benefactor of the town of Bloomgarden. Though many would consider the families rivals, they were actually good friends in many ways. This friendship was particularly apparent after the Abbot family found themselves in a mess financially due to assets that were not exactly a good choice to invest in. Due to this bad investment, the family eventually found themselves in debt with no way to pay off what they owed. The generous Tobba family were the first to help the Abbot's and through a legal contract, managed to pay off the families debt in exchange for the Abbot's servitude. 

Generations later, Genevieve was born into the same state of indentured servitude as her father and his father before him.  Of course, it wasn't as if this made her life incredibly hard. Despite the fact that they were servants, the family remained good friends with their lords. Aside from her father, Lord Anthony Tobba has always been one of the nicest men in her life, often considering not only her family, but many of the other in his servitude as equals. He, through his own numerous adventures and reasonable investments, has been one of the most successful lords in his family for more generation than could be remembered. It wasn't uncommon for him to leave for one of his adventures, Genevieve's father, Tully, in tow. 

She couldn't count the number of tales that had been told to her by the men. Each one always seemed more interesting than the last. Though many of the trips probably weren't as exciting as the stories, Genevieve couldn't help but wish for such things to happen to her. 

It wasn't long before Genevieve found herself old enough to explore the town by herself. It was indeed large, particularly to the young girl who had only ever left the town on small walks with her mother. She was finally given a chance to explore the town. She would look for every nook and cranny, talk to anyone she could, and even go as far out of the town as was allowed. However, things quickly became boring. You could only see the same thing so many times and be content about it.   

[B]Personal Effects:[/B] Aside from a few changes of clothing, Genevieve only has two objects that she values: her red scarf given to her by her mother and a small, silver pocket watch that was bestowed upon her by the lord for whom her family had worked. 

[B]RP Sample:[/B] [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8012227&postcount=205"]Here~[/URL][/INDENT][/div]

[/div][/INDENT][/CENTER][/SPOILER]

But also use the code!

[SPOILER][HTML][CENTER][div="background-image: url("BACKGROUND IMAGE"); border-color: #000000;  border-style: solid; border-width: 5px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 15px; moz-border-radius: 15px; width: 800px; text-align: left;"][INDENT]

[div="background-color: #ffffff; border-style: solid;  padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px; border-radius: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-top-right-radius: 20px 20px; border-bottom-left-radius: 20px 20px; moz-border-radius: 5px; font-size: 12px; "][indent][CENTER][B][h2][SIZE="5"]CHARACTER NAME[/SIZE]
[title="CHARACTER NAME"][img] CHARACTER PICTURE LINK [/img][/title] 
[SIZE="4"][I]QUOTE[/I][/SIZE][/h2][/B]
[I]AGE // TITLE // Gender[/I][/CENTER]

~POST INFORMATION HERE~

[/INDENT][/div]

[/div][/INDENT][/CENTER]
[/SPOILER]
Thanks! This was the way I originally intended the thread to work, but I used the noparse tag instead and some things went haywire. But if the html tag will display even bbcode as unparsed, it's great!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Okay, I thought I'd might share my Railways CSS. It's a simple post layout, and it doesn't try to do anything too fancy.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If you want to show more information in the upper part, increase the amount the number after height.

height: 180px;

would become

height: 300px;

The second part does not need a set height as it stretches with the text.

Years
I'll submit more later but I'll start with this.

Below is what I did for my Reapers SU
Spoiler:

This is the CSS template

Spoiler:

To change the colours of the border and the matching (if you want it matching anyway) block of colour inside just change the colour code next to border-color: and the second bit that says background-color:

To change the image just select a different image URL and place it between the tags.

Here is an accompanying IC post format to go with the SU one.

[spoiler][CENTER][div="background-color: white; border: double; border-color: #1E90FF; border-width: 12px; width: 600px;"]

[CENTER][cd="background-color: #1E90FF; width: 530px; padding; 12px;"][CENTER][COLOR="white"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Abril Fatface"]Name[/FONT][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7jARvGx.png
Age | Gender | Occupation/Something Else[/COLOR][/CENTER][/cd][/CENTER]

Insert IC text here​

[/div][/CENTER][/spoiler]

Spoiler: Copy for CSS
HTML:
[CENTER][div="background-color: white; border: double; border-color: #1E90FF; border-width: 12px; width: 600px;"]

[CENTER][cd="background-color: #1E90FF; width: 530px; padding; 12px;"][CENTER][COLOR="white"][SIZE="7"][FONT="Abril Fatface"]Name[/FONT][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7jARvGx.png[/IMG]
[SIZE="2"]Age | Gender | Occupation/Something Else[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/cd][/CENTER]

[cd="background-color: white; width: 530px; align: left; color: black; padding: 12px;"] [Left]Insert IC text here[/left][/cd]

[/div][/CENTER]

To change the matching (again assuming you want them matching) border and block of blue change the part that says border-color and also the second background-color. If anyone has any questions about this template they are welcome to message me.

I know I used somewhat bright colours (don't kill me Adventure) but I use a bright skin myself and it looks fine to me so I assume it will to other users of bright skins, especially because I don't normally like bright CSS xD.

Etherion

It can be used for anything, either SU, OP or IC

Title Here
"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit...""There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."
something here

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Looking good guys! I added that it would be neat if you gave your templates simple, descriptive names. I've already done it for the ones submitted so far but in the future, please do it yourselves :3

Years
Here, have new CSS for an OP of some sort.

Spoiler: The Forest

Title Here

INFO BOX ONE

Make a new one of these for each section of your OP. For example, this one might explain the lore of your roleplay, the next might explain how your characters fit in, the next gameplay and so on.

Spoiler: Code
HTML:
[CENTER][div="background-color: #003300; width: 700px; border: solid; border-color: #FFD700; border-width: 17px; border-radius: 20px; padding: 20px;"]
[cd="background-image: url("http://media.giphy.com/media/7cTJ3gWVsoC08/giphy.gif"); width: 600px; height: 280px; padding: 20px;"]

[CENTER][FONT="Merriweather"][B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="7"]Title Here[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/CENTER][/cd]

[cd="background-color: #FFD700; width: 600; border: solid; border-color: #FFD700; border-width: 17px; border-radius: 20px; padding: 20px; opacity: 0.7;"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]INFO BOX ONE[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[Left][B]Make a new one of these for each section of your OP. For example, this one might explain the lore of your roleplay, the next might explain how your characters fit in, the next gameplay and so on.[/B][/Left]
[/cd]

[/div][/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
here's the one I use for sign ups

Spoiler:

The code just change the numbers with # in front of them to change the colors
Spoiler:

and for posts
Spoiler:

the code, same as before change the numbers with # in front of them to change the colors.
HTML:
[CENTER][cd=background-color: #fff; color: #000000; padding: 30px; width: 700px; text-align: justify; border-top: 20px solid #0033FF; border-bottom: 20px solid #0033FF; border-left: 20px solid #0033FF; border-right: 20px solid #0033FF; border-radius: 20px;][CENTER] [I]post title[/I]

[cd=width: 600px; border-radius: 15px; background-color: #0066FF; padding: 5px; font-size:15px; color: #fff;][I][FONT="Cabin Sketch"][SIZE="5"]Lilliana [IMG]character image[/IMG][SPOILER][Title= pokemon info][IMG]pokemon image[/IMG][/Title][Title= pokemon info][IMG]pokemon image[/IMG][/Title][/SPOILER]
Badges
[SPOILER][IMG][/IMG][/SPOILER][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/cd]

[LEFT]post[/LEFT] 
[/cd][/center][/center]

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Time to dump some CSS I've produced over the ages.

The Venice OP CSS. It's made by me, but Foxrally improved it, so it's looks better when you're looking at the code.

Spoiler:

Here's the code version:

Spoiler:

Then, the CSS is use for my Gunpowder character

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Suppose I have a couple I could dump off for now.

Here is an extremely simple one, but it has a nice dark background that I like for an OP.

Spoiler:

And for the code...
Spoiler:

And a version for posts...
Spoiler:

And the code version
Spoiler:

Couple simple ones I had lying around. I have a some more I'm cooking up, fancier ones. But thats it for now :D

EDIT: Another CSS I just finished working on. Might rework the colors a bit in the future, but I'll leave it as is for now. For SUs by the way.

Spoiler:

And finally the HTML version.
Spoiler:

Okay, cooked up a version for posts cuz who needs to pay attention in class! :D

The full version...
Spoiler:

And the HTML version...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Alright I'm dropping my Redux SU in here, since I've had a lot of compliments on it. Sharing is caring after all :)

Firstly, here is how it should look:
Spoiler:

Function of this CSS: The Primary Body Text box can have as much text as you want without stretching the page, since it automatically locks the text into the region defined. The text will instead scroll, and keeps the page and CSS looking tidy. The Secondary Body Text box will not contain your text into a predefined region, and will stretch the page; use this for small informational text e.g. Starter Pokémon

And now for the code. Are you ready? I hope you are ready cause it's gonna blow your mind:

Spoiler:

Lol, not actually a lot there is there? Okay, I'm gonna explain a couple of things in here, because they can cause problems even if they are pretty self-explanatory. There are a lot of "background: linear-gradient" codes with things in front of the linear-gradient part. You need all of them, otherwise the code will not work on other browsers. Secondly, the colours inside the brackets there indicate between what colours the background transitions. The first colour is the starting colour and the second is the one it transitions to. You can have more than two colours in there, and it will transition from one to the other in order. But transitions will become less gradual as you input more colours, so be careful there. The percentage width values keep the CSS looking fine on any screen resolution. Percentages dictate what proportion of the Reply Text box is taken up by the CSS. 50% means that the CSS will be half as wide as the Reply Text box is. A pixel height is used in the height code for the Primary Body Text box to ensure that the scroll bar appears, giving the box a defined height to lock the text into. Otherwise it would stretch the page. Just these things you should be aware of, just to know how everything functions and to avoid it giving you gyp when you tamper with it.

Okay that's it for the most part. If you have problems with this or questions about it, shoot me a message and I'll do what I can :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll leave this one here, in case someone likes it :D

Spoiler:

And here is the code:

Spoiler:

I decided to share this one because you can customize it as you wish. First: You have the background image, you can just change the url, then you have a triple linear gradient, i would recommend that the top and bottom are the same colour but that's really up to you, then of course you can change the fonts, sizes. Hope you enjoy this!
Thank you for your contribution~! Added it to the OP.

Years
Here ya go, a very simple template I threw together for one of my roleplays, can be used for either SU or for posting. Pretty simple stuff for the most part. You can change the image by changing the link following the "float" command, and can change the location of the image as well by changing the "right" to "left" or "center".

Spoiler:

And here is the HTML version to edit:

Spoiler:

Only thing to keep in mind is that if the post is not long enough, the image pokes through the bottom of the background. It would be pretty hard to have something that short though.

Back