• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
I've tested fiery pass and there is NO wild pokemon in there whatsoever, everytime i open the areas of jagged path and fiery pass on my advanced map i get an error message saying: (ERROR: ENOTAPOINTER) ADVANCEDMAPERROR (5): value $0002F0 is not a pointer! please contakt [email protected]

that's the value error for jagged path this is the value error within the same message BUT FOR fiery pass $000364

if anyone knows what this means please reply to me here.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
I've tested fiery pass and there is NO wild pokemon in there whatsoever, everytime i open the areas of jagged path and fiery pass on my advanced map i get an error message saying: (ERROR: ENOTAPOINTER) ADVANCEDMAPERROR (5): value $0002F0 is not a pointer! please contakt [email protected]

that's the value error for jagged path this is the value error within the same message BUT FOR fiery pass $000364

if anyone knows what this means please reply to me here.

That error sometimes comes up in Advance Map 1.95 when you edit pokemon from fishing and grass at the same time without saving/switching maps inbetween (no idea why it happens or what triggers it, but that's my experience). What you can do is to open the rom in Advance Map 1.92 (which does not glitch out on this error) and edit the Pokemon yourself to what is supposed to be in those areas.

I'm not sure if there are other solutions to this, there probably are, but that's one way to do it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2016
That error sometimes comes up in Advance Map 1.95 when you edit pokemon from fishing and grass at the same time without saving/switching maps inbetween (no idea why it happens or what triggers it, but that's my experience). What you can do is to open the rom in Advance Map 1.92 (which does not glitch out on this error) and edit the Pokemon yourself to what is supposed to be in those areas.

I'm not sure if there are other solutions to this, there probably are, but that's one way to do it.

I can confirm in fact what u just said as truthfull, thank u 1.9.2 does indeed seem to work fine with the wild encounter rate.

Years
Hello. =D

Can anyone tell us/ me where we could find the latest expert emerald hack?
I don't know how to find it (even though I've used the "search option" and
searched the adequate link on this tread.

I thant you for your help.

Nouchken

dirkac

scarfmaster asterisk
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2023
Hello. =D

Can anyone tell us/ me where we could find the latest expert emerald hack?
I don't know how to find it (even though I've used the "search option" and
searched the adequate link on this tread.

I thant you for your help.

Nouchken

It's the attached item on the first post.

how to can I download your Pokemon GBA Rom?

You download the Patch, download a clean Emerald ROM, Patch the Emerald ROM with the Expert Emerald Patch, and then open it in whatever Emulator you'd like.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Searching for a Larvitar for 2 hours now, just unlucky or are they bugged?

EDIT: Oh and the girl outside fiery path is bugged and won't give me an egg but instead it shows random surfing animations around the map.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 15, 2014
This is such a great hack, hope some time it can implement the physical/special split. Though patching it with another hack works fine.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
Hello, i have problems with the game. After the guy have patched my pokedex i got blackscreens when i was abot to fight, to avoid this i did cheat so i walked pass them and then continued, at route 116 it happns agian at the grass and with trainers, can this be fixed?

blue

gucci
Years
Hi All!

Sorry for the update hiatus, been pretty busy with plenty of stuff. I've read through the last few pages since the release of Beta 1.4 and it's obvious that there are several bugs that need fixing, so I've compiled a list of all the noted bugs that need to be corrected and will begin working on them ASAP. Hopefully this won't take too long but there are a handful that need fixing, none of these bugs seem too challenging to overcome which is good!

Will post the next update closer to the next release.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 1, 2014
Just wanted to say that this rom is amazing. I just have one question. Where can i get a bagon?
The guide says route 120 but i cannot seem to find it at all.

Back