• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
awww sorry i went offline.

saturday you'll be back on? i'll be on.
what fc do i use for you?

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
I have to trade my lvl 100 EV'd:
Espeon
Poliwrath
Sceptile
Swampert
Infernape
Absol

I wish to trade'em for your EV'd
Shiny Alakazam
Weavil
Togekiss
Shiny Salamence
Shiny Aggron
shiny machamp

This is that trade I wanted to trade before. Since today is friday and you told me to come back friday well... here I am! I'll connect when your online, just posting this here so you know the offer.

Hey also, what do I have to do to get TRUTH the Gyarados? I mean that is an incredible pokemon, really! Anyway c you later today. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
i will trade my hydreigon
Ok catch me on here please!! :)

awww sorry i went offline.

saturday you'll be back on? i'll be on.
what fc do i use for you?
Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow to continue trading!!
And use the egg moved fc in my sig please!!
I have to trade my lvl 100 EV'd:
Espeon
Poliwrath
Sceptile
Swampert
Infernape
Absol

I wish to trade'em for your EV'd
Shiny Alakazam
Weavil
Togekiss
Shiny Salamence
Shiny Aggron
shiny machamp

This is that trade I wanted to trade before. Since today is friday and you told me to come back friday well... here I am! I'll connect when your online, just posting this here so you know the offer.

Hey also, what do I have to do to get TRUTH the Gyarados? I mean that is an incredible pokemon, really! Anyway c you later today. :)
When ever you get on here just message back and we can trade!!
As for the TRUTH, I need 2 ev'ed pokes for her!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Ok catch me on here please!! :)

Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow to continue trading!!
And use the egg moved fc in my sig please!!

When ever you get on here just message back and we can trade!!
As for the TRUTH, I need 2 ev'ed pokes for her!!

Right on! well I'm here right now If you are free then let's trade now. :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sure thing! Again I have time so no rush.
They were on my Jap. black game andsince I can't clone on that game, I had to transfer them again, use my white fc please!! See you in there!! :)
would you trade your shiny groudon for a shiny darkrai or shiny giratina almost UT.

Sorry, my shiny's are only for my give aways on Sunday!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
They were on my Jap. black game andsince I can't clone on that game, I had to transfer them again, use my white fc please!! See you in there!! :)

Sorry, my shiny's are only for my give aways on Sunday!!

Oh wait I'm sorry i forgot to mention! I'm still using my same FC which is 4th gen like the last few trades. Sorry for the misunderstanding and making you search for your pokes like that. I don't have a gen V game yet :(.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh wait I'm sorry i forgot to mention! I'm still using my same FC which is 4th gen like the last few trades. Sorry for the misunderstanding and making you search for your pokes like that. I don't have a gen V game yet :(.
let me switch games an i will be in there what is your fc?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Shiny EV'd
Do you still have any of these?

Scizor,Salamance/Adament, Raikou, Zangoose,Gengar, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Torterra, Empoleon/ Modest, Flygon
Swampert, Azelf, Mewtwo, Blaziken, Infernape, Mamoswime, Crobat, Toxicroak, Charizard, Dragonite, Metacross, Magmortar

If so I'll let you know what I have and we can trade.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
Hello again! I have been trading around and have gotten some new pokemon to trade specifically:
My EV'd
Flareon
Vaporeon
Shiny Luxray

For your EV'd
Regular Ninjask
Regular Dusknoir
Shiny Milotic

Again this is 4th gen only FC: 3825 2173 2354
I'll check later today to see if we can trade. If not then we'll post pone it for another day. Thanks again for such an awesome tradeshop!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Shiny EV'd
Do you still have any of these?

Scizor,Salamance/Adament, Raikou, Zangoose,Gengar, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Torterra, Empoleon/ Modest, Flygon
Swampert, Azelf, Mewtwo, Blaziken, Infernape, Mamoswime, Crobat, Toxicroak, Charizard, Dragonite, Metacross, Magmortar

If so I'll let you know what I have and we can trade.
I clone my pokes, so I still have all of those!! :)
ok im ready to trade. :)

what do i trade to you though?
Sorry, I trade alot and forgot what you wanted??
I have to leave for a bit, but will be back in an hour or so!!

Hello again! I have been trading around and have gotten some new pokemon to trade specifically:
My EV'd
Flareon
Vaporeon
Shiny Luxray

For your EV'd
Regular Ninjask
Regular Dusknoir
Shiny Milotic

Again this is 4th gen only FC: 3825 2173 2354
I'll check later today to see if we can trade. If not then we'll post pone it for another day. Thanks again for such an awesome tradeshop!

How about I give you those just for the luxray? I already have a flareon and vapreon!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
I clone my pokes, so I still have all of those!! :)

Sorry, I trade alot and forgot what you wanted??
I have to leave for a bit, but will be back in an hour or so!!

How about I give you those just for the luxray? I already have a flareon and vapreon!!

really? that'd be fantastic! Thanks! Alright then so when do we have the trade? later today or another day if your busy?

Last edited:

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
it was eggmove elekakid and eggmove bagon

and giritina and kyogre under your box 18 free section.
would you happen to have Griseous Orb for giritina?

Back