• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Descent into Darkness

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
@typh, only grandmasters know the exact location of celebi and jirachi, other than that it's good except maybe flesh out more on the history

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
An raibh a fhios agat go bhfuil mé Béarla ach is maith chun rudaí a scríobh i dteanga eile a rúin i bhfolach?

Teehee, I used google translate :3 So, how's everybody doing!!!!!!!!!!! You people need to post more. Also Jov, who exactly is the leader of the group?

jov0006

Years
@crimson, definitely the Grandmasters of each house, i.e. the original four teams.

Years
  • Seen today
alright I added more to the history and removed that little bit about Celebi and Jirachi. thanks for the feedback.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
so who's the grand master of (all things bad) each guild? :) and who will give us our meeting that I may or may not have accidentally led us all into / on purpose :P

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Here's my SU guys. Sorry if it's a bit bland. I've been kinda busy the last couple days, and my creative juices to stop flowing.

Instructor

Full Name: Campbell "Shield Back" Yates

Species: Blastoise

House: Water Cloak
Level: 40

Appearance: Campbell looks like the average Blastoise with a few exceptions: He is a good foot taller than the normal, a lot heavier, and he has an intricate design on his shell. He has an abnormally large form and a menacing build, but he prefers not to get into close combat if at all possible.

History: Campbell has a very shrouded past: All that is known is that he showed up at the Water Cloak's base as a Wartortle. He was accepted into the guild after a test of skill. He served with the group faithfully, through thick and thin. He was accepted socially into the group after he saved the life of one of the Instructors. The group finally began to include him in important missions, and he was happy for the first time in his life. He evolved into a Blastoise after a long battle with a Gyarados, in which he triumphed, and the Cloaks invited him to become a mentor. He took the position and began to assist the new members of the team eagerly.

Move-set: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Rapid Spin, Withdraw

RP Sample: (optional)

Code: Maestroke

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
dude you havn't got all the parts required for the SU, copy and paste it coz your missing some bits like the team house and what your pokemon is (although it says in the description) your also missing your level, and wether yr a member/instructor!

Happy to help! - Wait isn't that asda's motto? No it's definately tescos? Someone help me out here!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Opel and Ermine are water cloak, although you'll generally find Opel in the iron guard section. :) As for the three in the meeting room shall we just have the three of us and Jov bunnying one of the grand master's? Coz i can't wait :P

jov0006

Years
Opel and Ermine are water cloak, although you'll generally find Opel in the iron guard section. :) As for the three in the meeting room shall we just have the three of us and Jov bunnying one of the grand master's? Coz i can't wait :P

Yeah I'm typing up a huge event and dialogue post as I type.

Years
  • Seen today
I like the idea of a hello and clashing heads with someone (ie. Jeremy and Opel when Jeremy entered) but then again that's just me... I would NOT advise a backflip though...

how about entering and saying hi and wonder who that strange and armored Aggron is in the room. then notice the symbol or something like that

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
That's opel's personality, she doesn't care about things like that, and is often in a world of her own. She'll probably never mention jeremy's armour or anything that makes him seem special, although i know an secret, inside she's jealous. You can tell when she's jealous coz she'll id it by raging at you, like she did with jeremy. Theres something more about my charector. :)

Years
  • Seen today
@ Crimson: ok good to know... one thing you should know is that Jeremy is not exactly known for being very sympathetic to emotions... so he has a tendency of being blunt with people.

lets see if we can get some more character development and interaction, while we wait.

Back