• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
yeah the nature is the same every time, so sadly, those resets don't count.. sorry. Anyways, wish me luck on that stupid uxie. does anyone know if my reseting is hindered from me giving my diamond shinies to pearl? does it matter?

and heres another question (hopefully this double post merges...) How do you soft reset for the dogs in FR/LG? Do you get nat dex, fix the machine and then save near grass, find them, then reset back to near the grass? And the lati's were just reset if they're not shiny back to the house right after the elite four? god i have no idea about these generation 3 runaways... HELP! :|

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I Saved And Then Just 12 Steps After It Hatched Ive Been SRing From There :)

So Far : 2200 SR's For Riolu
&
So Far : 4500 SR's For Squirtle(Dam Squirtle! Be Shiny!!!!)

Oh man. o.o

That won't work, unless the Riolu's stats and such change every time it hatches. >_<

As for the legend dogs in FR/LG, I'm not sure. But don't hope for a good IV'd one.
Personally, I'd do it with Colosseum, and I plan to one day. Cuz if whatever one you're looking for is finally shiny, you don't have to catch it right away. You can kill it and they guys/girl will still have the same exact Pokemon later. And their IVs are random I think.
Good luck on Uxie. :P I wish you'd get the thing already! XD

I've been on a major training binge. I trained Smoochum AND Zigzagoon yesterday. Today I'm levelling up Linoone to my stopping point, and then I'll probably train Makuhita next. But first.... I do believe I'll hunt down a Salac Berry for Linoone.

edit: Holy crap I got a shiny Umbreon plushie thing! o.o

Years
yeah, idc about an IV one, first comes meh shinies! but thanks on Uxie, but I doubt it will EVER show... I mean, I wish good luck to someone, they get their shiny! Someone wishes me luck, they get their own luck! WTF? I don't have colosseum, and i can't do GBA trading, as my connecter thing (i have no idea what it's called, i'm so used to wifi...) so I'm screwed... Also, I'm also screwed for getting mew deoxys or any other event shiny. So much for a complete shiny dex... Anyway, good luck everyone, cuz god knows YOU all NEED it and i DONT... :P

AND EDIT FOR DA DOUBLE POST: I'm just gonna stay connected to the club at all times just incase i actually get a tiny bit of luck (yeah, right) since I'm almost at 10,000 resets for that little pixie. why can't it come quietly?

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
yeah, idc about an IV one, first comes meh shinies! but thanks on Uxie, but I doubt it will EVER show... I mean, I wish good luck to someone, they get their shiny! Someone wishes me luck, they get their own luck! WTF? I don't have colosseum, and i can't do GBA trading, as my connecter thing (i have no idea what it's called, i'm so used to wifi...) so I'm screwed... Also, I'm also screwed for getting mew deoxys or any other event shiny. So much for a complete shiny dex... Anyway, good luck everyone, cuz god knows YOU all NEED it and i DONT... :P

AND EDIT FOR DA DOUBLE POST: I'm just gonna stay connected to the club at all times just incase i actually get a tiny bit of luck (yeah, right) since I'm almost at 10,000 resets for that little pixie. why can't it come quietly?

Connected, huh...... :P

I got finished earlier than I expected. I had to do some battling on PBR to get my Salac Berry. I had 18,000some points, played a round, and came up short by like 50, so I had to play some more. I love the new Pokemon I've added to my roster, but I am reminded about the power players I already had to begin with sometimes (I.E. Tyranitar).
So before I could finish I had to go out and do stuff with Dad so I decided I'd do a battle tower run with my latest 3 icicles. I didn't have anyone left to level up right at that moment so I thought it'd be a grand time to try it, I had just lost at the Tower so it was gonna be a good fresh start.

The only one who saw any action was Obamasnow. :| He almost came close to fainting a few times, but that was it.

So I have yet to really see what Jynx can do, and Weavile has shown it's stuff on PBR. (In which, my Weavile's nickname really shines there: Gremlin. It really looks like one from the movies, it's crazy)

So now I'll probably go get a shower, roll some change (Obama lol), and then train Makuhita.
PBR really shines a different light on the way you look at things, such as the Weavile above, or how some of the colors are a little different (Mismagius being a really awesome brown/grey color). Shiny Linoone doesn't look anything like it's handheld counterpart though. I haven't seen a full body shot but it almost looks identical to the normal Linoone. It even still has blue eyes.
I fought a Hariyama earlier while collecting points. The nickname I've picked for my own really fits as well.
It just all fits into place. =P

PBR also let me use my Magnezone, first time in a while. Magnezone is a very underrated Pokemon, and so is the move Flash Cannon. I essentially had to pick between Flash Cannon and Tri-Attack.

To me, Flash Cannon beats Tri Attack by a mile. Otherwise you're walled by Ground types, and have a super-effective move against Rocks and Ice Pokemon. It even has STAB, and off that very impressive Sp. Attack stat, what's there not to love?

After I train Makuhita, I don't know who's next. Probably Buneary, then my old pal Machamp.
I wish the people who were wanting a battle would quit lollygagging around and show up already. :(

Years
Connected, huh...... :P

I got finished earlier than I expected. I had to do some battling on PBR to get my Salac Berry. I had 18,000some points, played a round, and came up short by like 50, so I had to play some more. I love the new Pokemon I've added to my roster, but I am reminded about the power players I already had to begin with sometimes (I.E. Tyranitar).
So before I could finish I had to go out and do stuff with Dad so I decided I'd do a battle tower run with my latest 3 icicles. I didn't have anyone left to level up right at that moment so I thought it'd be a grand time to try it, I had just lost at the Tower so it was gonna be a good fresh start.

The only one who saw any action was Obamasnow. :| He almost came close to fainting a few times, but that was it.

So I have yet to really see what Jynx can do, and Weavile has shown it's stuff on PBR. (In which, my Weavile's nickname really shines there: Gremlin. It really looks like one from the movies, it's crazy)

So now I'll probably go get a shower, roll some change (Obama lol), and then train Makuhita.
PBR really shines a different light on the way you look at things, such as the Weavile above, or how some of the colors are a little different (Mismagius being a really awesome brown/grey color). Shiny Linoone doesn't look anything like it's handheld counterpart though. I haven't seen a full body shot but it almost looks identical to the normal Linoone. It even still has blue eyes.
I fought a Hariyama earlier while collecting points. The nickname I've picked for my own really fits as well.
It just all fits into place. =P

PBR also let me use my Magnezone, first time in a while. Magnezone is a very underrated Pokemon, and so is the move Flash Cannon. I essentially had to pick between Flash Cannon and Tri-Attack.

To me, Flash Cannon beats Tri Attack by a mile. Otherwise you're walled by Ground types, and have a super-effective move against Rocks and Ice Pokemon. It even has STAB, and off that very impressive Sp. Attack stat, what's there not to love?

After I train Makuhita, I don't know who's next. Probably Buneary, then my old pal Machamp.
I wish the people who were wanting a battle would quit lollygagging around and show up already. :(

What do you mean it "let" you? and yeah lol at connected. WHAT ELSE?... :P Hey whats your name on PBR? I've versed some people with a shiny gengar once, shiny salamence and so on... my PBR name is Spencer, which is very close to Spenser. VERY creepy... Hey does anyone know if I can hatch the shadows of almia manaphy to be shiny? like save in front of the green guy, reset blah blah blah... How about darkrai?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
What do you mean it "let" you? and yeah lol at connected. WHAT ELSE?... :P Hey whats your name on PBR? I've versed some people with a shiny gengar once, shiny salamence and so on... my PBR name is Spencer, which is very close to Spenser. VERY creepy... Hey does anyone know if I can hatch the shadows of almia manaphy to be shiny? like save in front of the green guy, reset blah blah blah... How about darkrai?

"let"...? Took me a minute to figure out what you meant.
It's a figure of speech dude. I haven't used my Magnezone in a while so it gave me a chance to use it again, change of pace.

My name on PBR is Bandit, like a lot of my Wifi names. I don't play random Wifi much.

I don't know about the Almia Manaphy, Darkrai, or whatever else could be traded over. In fact I've never played the Ranger games, nor do I plan to, unless I'm forced to get Shaymin that way, but Manaphy was given out after the first Ranger, so I don't care.

Years
"let"...? Took me a minute to figure out what you meant.
It's a figure of speech dude. I haven't used my Magnezone in a while so it gave me a chance to use it again, change of pace.

My name on PBR is Bandit, like a lot of my Wifi names. I don't play random Wifi much.

I don't know about the Almia Manaphy, Darkrai, or whatever else could be traded over. In fact I've never played the Ranger games, nor do I plan to, unless I'm forced to get Shaymin that way, but Manaphy was given out after the first Ranger, so I don't care.

Oh. Shaymin can't be traded over. Yes, I got angry too... And I already have one manaphy, and I can't reset ranger net, unless someone here knows how to??? I usually do play random WiFi and my best team ever on it was ALMOST unbeatable. Shiny Palkia, (sometimes) shiny victreebell, metagross, latios salamence... Anyone ever battled me?:)

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i would post the girantina but my sis took my ds cause she's on holiday before me. but i will endevor to show you all. modest really 29 speed ivs and 26 sp atk or something like that

Years
hey congratz on the good ivs for giratina rw. in other news i havent done crap for uxie and have no idea when ill start back up. stupid pixie is wasting so much of my time...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Geez, sure is quiet.

Gee, it sure is BORING around here.....

I wonder what Ganon's up to?

I trained shiny makuhita and stuff.... I'm not sure who to train next. I have to do one of them, it's driving me crazy. There's some, but their results don't look promising (Dunsparce? Snubbull? bleh.)...

Sometimes I wonder why I even have these things which is why after Gligar I'm going into the second half with a bang and getting some GOOD Pokemon that I can use, including a much needed Special user.
I'm itching to get back to it. I still have some good Pokemon in my repitoire. (Ok you got me on that one.)

Congratulations on the awesome Giratina Mr. Wailord person sir. lol

There's not much else to say.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Hey guys.
I just caught a Shiny Buizel at that place in front of the wind works at Floaroma town.
It's the 1st that i have ever caught.
So any of you guys caught any shinies lately?

Years
Congratz on the shiny Buizel LM! That Uxie is getting to be a pain in my ***. OH MY GOD. HOW FREAKING ANNOYING IT IS!!! I was trying to hurry up and get Mew #2 on Ranch today and I accidently went to my profile, and reset the game before talking to uxie! I bet it would have been shiny, just my luck... I need a shiny trainer card. DDD, yes it is. If Uxie would come and someone would post a pic of a shiny legend, then MAYBE it would be better. BLAH!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
i would post the girantina but my sis took my ds cause she's on holiday before me. but i will endevor to show you all. modest really 29 speed ivs and 26 sp atk or something like that
oh snap you got Giratina congrats, and with pretty good IVs. as for me i still remain shinyless then again i havent hunted in awhile for mudkip i think ill go pick up on it now.
GL all

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
i have no energy or flare to hunt for anything else and i just dont want to level up giratina for some reason wanna keep it as it is anyone feel the same when they get a new shiny.

Back